** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Africa Open > March 5th - 8th

Aidymac

Re: Africa Open > March 5th - 8th Tournament preview: 1pt ew J.van Zyl to win Africa Open 16/1 Betfred (1/4 1-5) Jaco Van Zyl had a nightmare 2014 with injuries curtailing his campaign and you get the feeling he is extra determined to make up for that this year. He has started well with a good finish at Fancourt a couple of weeks ago and another strong tournament last week and having talked up his love for this golf course and this event this could be his breakthrough week. He has been in the top five here for the last four years and led going into the final round on Sunday before shooting a disappointing 73. He clearly loves the course though and with extra motivation to get back to where he was before all his injuries he’s my idea of the one to beat this week. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/africa-open-betting-jaco-van-zyl-can-finally-land-east-london-title

Re: Africa Open > March 5th - 8th Top GB & Ire Player preview: 1pt ew K.Phelan Top GB & Ire Player 18/1 Ladbrokes (1/4 1-4) I was impressed with Kevin Phelan last week and he’s someone who has crept onto my radar in recent weeks. I’m not convinced he’s quite ready to win a tournament, although last week certainly suggests he isn’t far away, but I expect him to be competitive in fields like these. Phelan is very straight off the tee and if he can get the putter warm like it was last week he’s going to contend most weeks on these shorter courses. At 18/1 he’s my pick here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/africa-open-betting-kevin-phelan-can-challenge-strongly-in-the-british-and-irish-market