** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Sky Bet Championship > February 28th & March 1st

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 28 February 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AFC Bournemouth v Blackburn Rovers (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.89 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Birmingham City v Brentford (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.52[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.11 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Blackpool v Wigan Athletic (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.92 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bolton Wanderers v Brighton & Hove Albion (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.62 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cardiff City v Wolverhampton Wanderers (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.84[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.99 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Charlton Athletic v Huddersfield Town (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.74[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Fulham v Derby County (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.12 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Leeds United v Watford (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.09 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Reading v Nottingham Forest (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.62 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Rotherham United v Millwall (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.24 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sheffield Wednesday v Middlesbrough (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.05 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 1 March 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Norwich City v Ipswich Town (14:05 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.87[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.34 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Sky Bet Championship > February 28th & March 1st 4pts Norwich to beat Ipswich 20/23 Boylesports I’ve been impressed with Ipswich this season but I do fear for them here even though this is a local derby. Often derby matches can be tense and tight affairs but the way Norwich are going at the minute I expect take the bull by the horns and fly out of the blocks and put such an amount of pressure on Ipswich that they buckle and are unable to respond so it is the home side for me here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/norwich-vs-ipswich-betting-east-anglian-derby-can-go-the-way-of-the-canaries

Re: Sky Bet Championship > February 28th & March 1st

4pts Norwich to beat Ipswich 20/23 Boylesports I’ve been impressed with Ipswich this season but I do fear for them here even though this is a local derby. Often derby matches can be tense and tight affairs but the way Norwich are going at the minute I expect take the bull by the horns and fly out of the blocks and put such an amount of pressure on Ipswich that they buckle and are unable to respond so it is the home side for me here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/norwich-vs-ipswich-betting-east-anglian-derby-can-go-the-way-of-the-canaries
I see your logic but as a Norwich fan, for what it's worth, I have 3 concerns for this game. 1. The past week Norwich have had 2, fairly long distance away games against good opposition, which will no doubt take its toll mentally and physically. Whereas Ipswich have had 2 home games against 'easy' opponents in the bottom half. 2. Norwich have dominated this fixture recently and the last time Ipswich beat Norwich was 6 years ago, back in 2009. This is not necessarily a key factor for some people, but for me when you have 2 fairly even sides and one has dominated for so long, I feel sometimes the other team is almost 'due' a victory. 3. As we all know, 'form goes out the window' is the cliche we hear so often in derby games. If this is the case in this game, it will be to Norwichs detriment. They are the form team, and again I just feel that we have all seen enough football to know that so often the out of form team surprise with a win. From my point of view, I won't be having a bet on the game as I feel Ipswich could gain something from the game, perhaps X2 or DNB, but there's no way I could bet against my team in such a game, instead was just getting my thoughts out for others. Hope it helps.

Re: Sky Bet Championship > February 28th & March 1st Birmingham City- Brentford Obviously I like the Bees here, midweek notes on them are reproduced at the foot of the email and afterwards I wrote ..... I watched a terribly one sided and therefore, not very thrilling, 4-0 win for Brentford over a woeful Blackpool, the Bees had a Championship high 42 ( !) attempts on goal and in truth, should have scored 8 or 9, the visitors I think crossed the halfway line with the ball twice in the second half, both of which raised a cheer from their supporters. My overriding emotion for the evening was one of sympathy for the fans having made the long trip South on a Tuesday night to watch that dross ! Bees did nothing wrong of course and took the opportunity to rest Alan Judge after his return from injury on Saturday and to take off three key players with 30 minutes remaining, left back Jake Bidwell will return from suspension at the weekend. 20yo Lewis Macleod who signed on the opening day of the transfer window for a big fee and is widely regarded as one of the best Scotttish players of his generation, is now fit and looking to make his debut......big and increased options for Brentford and some difficult decisions in terms of who to leave out of the squad, especially in midfield. They have strengthened futher this week with the signing of central defender Liam Moore from Leicester city on loan, he has made ten EPL starts this season and made seven appearances for Brentford a couple of years ago, so knows the set up, although it is much improved and several of the players, so should have no problems slotting right in and I expect him to start this weekend. So too, left back Jake Bidwell who has now seen out his suspension and should return to the starting eleven. I spoke a little about the problems City are suffering ahead of their recent match with Middlesbrough ......City have improved greatly under Gary Rowett, but off the pitch, old problems have resurfaced and the parent company which own the club have gone into receivership. They can say what they want, that it will "not have any effect on the players and will actually be good for the team long term", but in reality, that is not how things tend to play out and we have seen at Brentford over the last 7-8 days how much things outside their control, can influence the on field performance of players. Footballers have a lot of spare time on their hands and gossip wise are like old women ( no disrespect to old women !) and it will have been the main topic of conversation on the training ground this week. On a more positive note, they did sign Rob Kiernan on loan from Wigan and he will go straight into the squad, he was with Rowett on loan at Burton Albion in L2 and is decent enough at lower level, but would never come close to even being considered at any of the top 8 in the Championship, let alone signed, which I only mention to indicate how tight the purse strings are at City. They have subsequently conceded eight in losing two road games and goal wise it could have been much worse, they are without a win in nine starts, a little short of options and the mood at the club is not good. Brentford had little more than a training game in midweek, City a gruelling game at Ipswich , not many draws for the Bees (6-0-3 in their last nine on the road) and a point today is going to leave them in seventh and outside the playoff spots regardless of what happens elsewhere, so they will be looking for the win and cannot really play any other way. 1.5 units Brentford -0.5 ball 2.40-2.50 general quote. City are 4-15 ( scored- conceded) at home in the final 30 minutes of games, Bees have scored 16 in the final 15 minutes of all games, most have come at home, but it has not been for want of trying and they have missed a huge number of late chances on the road. You could certainly look at any late asian quotes for the Bees , as long as they are not already up by two or more , he said hoping that it will be 0-3 by then !

Re: Sky Bet Championship > February 28th & March 1st Reading FC v Nottingham F. Reading FC: Anton Ferdinand (2/0 d), Jem Karacan (1/0 m), Jamie Mackie (22/2 f) Nottingham F.: Britt Assombalonga (29/15 m, top scorer), Andy Reid (6/0 m), Jack Hobbs (11/0 d), Chris Cohen (6/0 m) Rotherham v Millwall FC Rotherham: Lee Frecklington (19/1 m, probably out), Mark Bradley (0/0 m) Millwall FC: Martyn Woolford (27/2 m), Gary Taylor-Fletcher (2/0 f), Stefan Maierhofer (7/1 f), Nicky Bailey (2/0 m)(all doubtful), Lee Martin (22/1 m), Shaun Cummings (6/0 d), Carlos Edwards (8/0 m), Paris Cowan-Hall (1/0 f) Information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

I see your logic but as a Norwich fan, for what it's worth, I have 3 concerns for this game. 1. The past week Norwich have had 2, fairly long distance away games against good opposition, which will no doubt take its toll mentally and physically. Whereas Ipswich have had 2 home games against 'easy' opponents in the bottom half. 2. Norwich have dominated this fixture recently and the last time Ipswich beat Norwich was 6 years ago, back in 2009. This is not necessarily a key factor for some people, but for me when you have 2 fairly even sides and one has dominated for so long, I feel sometimes the other team is almost 'due' a victory. 3. As we all know, 'form goes out the window' is the cliche we hear so often in derby games. If this is the case in this game, it will be to Norwichs detriment. They are the form team, and again I just feel that we have all seen enough football to know that so often the out of form team surprise with a win. From my point of view, I won't be having a bet on the game as I feel Ipswich could gain something from the game, perhaps X2 or DNB, but there's no way I could bet against my team in such a game, instead was just getting my thoughts out for others. Hope it helps.
Are you a natural pessimist? With respect mate, your post reads to me like it's written by a fan who is a bit scared to say anything positive about his team, just in case he puts the blinkers on them :lol. In all seriousness, Norwich should win this comfortably enough. On all given form, certainly post Alex Neil's arrival, Norwich are head and shoulders above Ipswich. Ipswich have had an excellent start to the season, Norwich's start, pre-Neil, was mediocre and there is STILL only a point between them! They will kick on now. Norwich will dominate this game in my opinion and win comfortably 3-0 or 4-0. They will also be automatically promoted come May. 5/6 or anything better today, is a gift

Are you a natural pessimist? With respect mate, your post reads to me like it's written by a fan who is a bit scared to say anything positive about his team, just in case he puts the blinkers on them :lol. In all seriousness, Norwich should win this comfortably enough. On all given form, certainly post Alex Neil's arrival, Norwich are head and shoulders above Ipswich. Ipswich have had an excellent start to the season, Norwich's start, pre-Neil, was mediocre and there is STILL only a point between them! They will kick on now. Norwich will dominate this game in my opinion and win comfortably 3-0 or 4-0. They will also be automatically promoted come May. 5/6 or anything better today, is a gift
Is it not a game of opinions or do I just have to agree with everything you think?

Re: Sky Bet Championship > February 28th & March 1st Cheers Norniron you helped recover the money i lost on those Arsenil w**kers against Monaco.A nice double with your positive talk about Norwich with Chelsea eased the pain.Norwich are a good looking team and squad and i will be betting them several times in the near future.

Is it not a game of opinions or do I just have to agree with everything you think?
Chill mate. My post was just trying to counter your fearful negativity with some reality. Your team won. Be happy.