** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Betway Premier League Darts 2015 - Week 4

kevshat

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 26 February 2015[/TH] [TH]Player 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Taylor, P v Wright, P (19:20 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Huybrechts, K v Chisnall, D (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.66 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Anderson, G v Wade, J (20:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.02 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]van Gerwen, M v Lewis, A (21:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.61[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bunting, S v van Barneveld, R (22:15 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Betway Premier League Darts 2015 - Week 4 Week 4 previews: 4pts K.Huybrechts vs D.Chisnall - Over 11.5 legs 5/4 Skybet Generally when these two meet the matches are pretty close and I sense this could be another such game. We all remember their epic Grand Slam of Darts semi-final last year but of their 11 meetings on the pro tour only two of them haven’t been 6-4 or 6-5 so these two have a history of going all the way and they could well go the distance here too. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/huybrechts-vs-chisnall-betting-these-two-can-play-out-another-close-encounter 4pts G.Anderson to beat J.Wade 10/11 William Hill These two generally have good matches but I think Anderson will have too much here. His scoring power should earn him the extra shots at a double that he needs and in the end I fancy him to run out a fairly comfortable winner. Anderson has been missing doubles but they have generally been when he’s been under pressure. He may not be under as much here so I’ll take the world champion to get back to winning ways. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/anderson-vs-wade-betting-gary-anderson-can-get-back-to-winning-ways-in-belfast 4pts M.van Gerwen (-2.5 legs) to beat A.Lewis 10/11 Betfred There was a time when these two were forming a close rivalry where their matches went either way and were full of quality and intrigue but recently van Gerwen has been dominant. Lewis only has one win and a draw from their last 12 meetings and the majority of the defeats he has taken have been heavy ones too. I would imagine he’ll compete for the first couple of legs here but once the Dutchman finds his stride I fancy him to pull clear again. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/van-gerwen-vs-lewis-betting-mvg-can-get-one-over-his-old-rival-once-again 4pts R.Barneveld to beat S.Bunting (DNB) 10/11 Stan James Both men need to find a win here so the pressure will be quite high. Bunting doesn’t seem to have settled yet which should give Barneveld some belief. In fairness to Barneveld he should have won his last two matches so if he can just tighten up at the business end of the matches and have that little extra desire and belief his first win shouldn’t be too far away. He’s my pick although without the draw in play. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/bunting-vs-barneveld-betting-raymond-barneveld-can-find-elusive-win-in-belfast 4pts P.Taylor (-3.5 legs) to beat P.Wright 6/5 Coral I’m expecting this to be pretty one sided unless Wright finds his very best form but even then if Taylor plays like he has been over the last couple of weeks I’m not convinced Wright will be good enough. For me the only question is how big Taylor’s margin of victory will be. He has beaten Lewis 7-2 and Bunting 7-1 in recent weeks and I’m expecting him to win this no worse than 7-3. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/taylor-vs-wright-betting-phil-taylor-can-enjoy-a-third-straight-wide-margin-win