** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

FC Barcelona v Manchester City > Wednesday March 18th

Aidymac

Re: FC Barcelona v Manchester City > Wednesday March 18th

Doesn't really make a difference. He was partially right though. A lot of halfhearted scoring attempts by Barcelona. They should have won by 5. What a joke.
Joe Hart had a brilliant game in goals, that's the only reason it wasn't 5 or 6.

Joe Hart had a brilliant game in goals' date=' that's the only reason it wasn't 5 or 6.[/quote'] If City had scored the penalty, I guess Barca would have got one more as City pushed for a second to level the tie.

Barcelona are too skinny to me given the circumstances surrounding the two teams.Barca will welcome City just before an ''El Classico'' and despite that Enrique said that nobody in the team is thinking about Real Madrid' date=i think the game may be much closer than everybody thinks.Barca are almost through and have a much tougher game at the weekend while City will give their best to get a good result.They almost handed the title to Chelsea and now have the CL game to take a shot at.I haven't been impressed with Barca lately.They dominated the reversed fixture and people think it's going to happen the same here but i am not so sure it's going to be awalk in the park for them.They can hope for a 1 goal difference at most if not a draw.Manchester City are udenrracheiving this season and Pellegrini's job looks in jeopardy.I think the return of Yaya might be a boost for the away side even though i think his performance has suffered after the ACoN.He is Barca ex-player and he could up his game to the occasion to prove something.He has been great in general through the years and his experience could be vital for tomorrow.I think Barca will get through but it won't be that easy for them especially having Real Madrid in mind.Barca don't have a big squad to choose from and their performance could suffer if Enrique decides to give a chance to some youngers against the fired up UK side.On the other hand The Spaniards should really save some energy for the upcoming crucial game in La Liga so i really expect a low scoring game with Barca dominating the possession trying to kill the tempo.My bet:City +1AH @ 2.35 with bet365 and small bet on Correct Score 1:1 @ 10
1:0

Re: FC Barcelona v Manchester City > Wednesday March 18th One of the Most fluke results in many years in europe. The game went exactly as I thought. Barca was all over them and should atleast have scores 3 or 4 times. City should have scored too because of that penalty kick one of their rare chances.. Hart probably played his best game ever to avoid a real humiliation from Messi and Co, lol.