** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

West Ham - Crystal Palace > Saturday February 28th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: table-main, width: 536] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: table-time datet t1425127500-1-1-0-0, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center]12:45[/TD] [TD=class: name table-participant, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 2]West Ham - Crystal Palace[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]2.02[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]3.39[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp, bgcolor: #FFFFFF]3.80[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: West Ham - Crystal Palace > Saturday February 28th 4pts West Ham to beat Crystal Palace 11/10 Betfred West Ham impressed me at Tottenham last week and they have impressed me at Upton Park on plenty of occasions. It will be interesting to see how Palace go about this match but they have a shortage of attacking options and this West Ham side isn’t a team you can beat with pace because the likes of Cresswell and Jenkinson have plenty of pace defensively. West Ham have good movement and pace up front and that can see them to victory here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/west-ham-vs-crystal-palace-betting-hammers-can-triumph-in-london-derby

Re: West Ham - Crystal Palace > Saturday February 28th I'm siding the other way with favouring Palace here out of the two although I think in the end both teams may cancel each other out. Firstly I wasn't impressed with them throwing away a two goal lead against Spurs last weekend. They did well to get in front but to be fair most teams manage to score against Tottenham quite easily, the fact that they let them back into the game highlights their downturn in form. They have not won in their last 5 matches in all competitions and while they haven't exactly been the easiest fixtures, I just feel they look like they are starting to tire. West Ham have a decent size squad but with the constant injuries they have had Big Sam hasn't always had the luxury of being able to rotate when he sees fit and it's been more that his hands have been forced in a lot of cases. Downing had a great start to the season but looks out of form currently, when West Ham were at their best earlier on in the season he was running the show most weeks, his down turn in form has coincided with West Hams down turn in form. West Ham however have been very, very solid on their own turf and only Spurs, Southampton & Arsenal have managed to walk away with all three points this season. The same can be said however for Crystal palace, who surprisingly have lost only 4 times away from home all season from 16 games played. Three of those losses came against good opposition in Man City, Arsenal & Man Utd, which is a tremendous effort by any standards. Palace look very threatening under Pardew and are scoring plenty of goals, something West Ham aren't doing right now (only one goal scored in 4 games before last weekends trip to a leaky Spurs side). Although Palace have missings in forward areas I don't think this will cause too much concern as I think they will line-up as they did in their last away match in the league with Dwight Gale up top flanked by Zaha & Puncheon and Joe Ledley, McArthur & Mutch as the midfield three. On the face of it, Palace only have one win in their last 5 matches (Leicester away) but the other four games have been home (where their style of play is less effective) matches against good teams in Liverpool, Everton and Arsenal which they lost by a one goal margin each time with with a draw to Newcastle being the other fixture. Palace remind me of Aston Villa when they played under Martin O'Neil, not always the greatest at home but carried a significant goal threat on their travels against most teams by the way they played on the counter. For this reason I feel they can grab a goal against West Ham but also West Ham have managed to score in all but two home fixtures this season and with the goal threat that Sakho poses i'm not sure if Palace can keep a clean sheet here. I personally think this match will end with a score draw, more likely 1-1 so my bets are as follows: BTTS - Yes @ 1.83 bet365 - 5 points Draw @ 3.40 bet365 - 3 points Correct score - 1-1 @ 6.50 bet365 - 1 point

Re: West Ham - Crystal Palace > Saturday February 28th I'm going for West Ham to win simply because Palace have three attackers out,Chamakh,Campbell and Sanogo.Nene could start to ease big Sams attacking options.It looks like a low scoring affair but hopefully West ham have enough to scrape a tight win.Bet 365 23/20.