** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Chelsea v Paris Saint-Germain > Wednesday March 11th

Aidymac

Re: Chelsea v Paris Saint-Germain > Wednesday March 11th - Diego Costa clearly fouled and brought down by Cavani in the box after his weaving run, no penalty. - Ibra and Oscar go into a tackle, Ibra tucks both feet away while Oscar goes in with studs. Red card Ibra? - Diego Costa cynically chops Silva down from behind as he is trying to clear, no sending off. - Diego Costa shoves Marquinhos when referee turns his back but linesmen and officials still see, no sending off. A match truly shaped by poor refereeing.

Re: Chelsea v Paris Saint-Germain > Wednesday March 11th It's unbelieveble how low English club football has fallen. A few years back the "big four" regularly turned the latter stages of the Champions League into an all-domestic competition, this season no English team will get past the last sixteen.

Re: Chelsea v Paris Saint-Germain > Wednesday March 11th

Chelsea-PSG PSG +0.5 @ evens and a small put on 1:2 Correct Score @ 15 both with bet365 Ok,i will be the first to say that i was very disappointed with Chelsea last night.They looked toothless to me upfront,unorganized at the back and before Hazard opened the score WH had a few good chances to score which were wasted by Sakho.If they play like this on Wednesday they will get hammered.'The Blues'were totally outplayed in Paris in the reversed fixture.They were defending deeply in their own half with PSG attacking and only pure luck saved their as*es.I can't see something different this time.Thy will no doubt park the bus,trying not to lose again,relying only on counter-attacks.Mourinho has an impressive record in CL,as well as at home but it can't last any longer.PSG are far superior in my eyes,playing attractive and passing game and if Chelsea leave so much open spaces at the back they will no doubt be punished.1.85 doesn't interest me at all and i think the value is certainly on the AW.The only difference will be that there will be more Uk fans that French one's and it is a funny thing that Moruinho doesn't give a rat's ass about attacking as far as they don't concede.Chelsea might be the top side in Uk but when it comes to CL games i think they are not ready yet and it is very possible to remain that way while Mourinho is in charge.PSG were the better side in the 1st leg agains Chelsea,yesterday they won 2:0 against Monaco eliminating them,they are still in the fight for the league title so nothing suggests Chelsea should be that heavy favourites at 'Stamford Bridge'.
:nana

Re: Chelsea v Paris Saint-Germain > Wednesday March 11th Once again Mourinho didn't have the courage to stand up and confront with PSG.Even though they had an extra man,Mourinho was trying to achieve a 0:0 which is typical for his teams.PSG were 1 man short for 90 mins but i really think they were the better side for the whole game and Chelsea woulnd't have won if there were even another 120 mins. P.S Cavani needs a great improvement in order to become a mediocre player at least