** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Betway Premier League Darts 2015 - Week 3

kevshat

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 19 February 2015[/TH] [TH]Player 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Wade, J v Chisnall, D (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.22[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.46 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Wright, P v van Barneveld, R (19:40 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.63[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Taylor, P v Bunting, S (20:20 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.61[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]van Gerwen, M v Anderson, G (21:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lewis, A v Huybrechts, K (21:40 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center][/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.57[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.29 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Betway Premier League Darts 2015 - Week 3 Week 3 previews: 3pts D.Chisnall to beat J.Wade (DNB) 6/5 Ladbrokes Chisnall is going to have to score a lot better if he is to carry on winning in this tournament but by virtue of the fact he has won two matches without really scoring should he find his scoring boots then he has to be considered dangerous. That is even more the case against Wade who probably won’t keep up with him leg on leg for scoring so there could be some value in Chisnall I the faith that he does find that famous power scoring. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wade-vs-chisnall-betting-dave-chisnall-looks-good-value-if-he-finds-his-scoring 4pts R.Barneveld to beat P.Wright 13/10 Boylesports Neither of these two have looked all that convincing in this tournament and there is plenty of pressure on both to deliver the goods here. One thing which might give Barneveld a glimmer more confidence going into this match is his record against Wright. I’m not surprised by that because Wright matches up well to Barneveld in that he doesn’t score powerfully for a sustained period and can miss the odd crucial double so if Barneveld is on form I fancy him to take this. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wright-vs-barneveld-betting-barneveld-can-kick-start-his-season-in-liverpool 3pts S.Bunting (+2.5 legs) to beat P.Taylor 11/10 Ladbrokes Stephen Bunting hasn’t played the absolute top darts we know he can play in this tournament yet but even so I still don’t think Phil Taylor will have this all his own way. Taylor is almost certain to have a loud crowd to deal with and we’ve seen him struggle to deal with that before and so that will be a test. If Taylor is put off that will only strengthen Bunting’s claims in this match and while I’m not convinced he’ll win I’m more confident he can take this to a final leg at least. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/taylor-vs-bunting-betting-stephen-bunting-can-push-taylor-all-the-way-in-his-home-venue 5pts M.van Gerwen vs G.Anderson - Over 6.5 180s 4/5 Ladbrokes This one is brilliantly set up to be a cracking match and it is almost a certainty that it will contain a raft of 180s. These two hit them for fun at the best of times but with the way van Gerwen is playing right now they should be even more certain to come. They hit 9 between them in just eight legs at the weekend so seven is well within reach here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/van-gerwen-vs-anderson-betting-clash-of-the-night-can-be-full-of-180s 4pts A.Lewis (-2.5 legs) to beat K.Huybrechts 5/6 Bet365 I’m sure Kim Huybrechts will give this a good go but Lewis has won their last six meetings and he hasn’t always been in the form that he is in now going into those meetings so that in itself may spell problems for the Belgian. For me this match is all about Lewis. If he plays well and scores well I’m not sure how Huybrechts wins so I’ll have faith in the Jackpot delivering the goods here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/lewis-vs-huybrechts-betting-adrian-lewis-can-cruise-through-the-finale-in-liverpool