** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Building My Cheltenham Festival Kitty

adam7982

Hello Everyone, After a long time off the forum i have decided to come back and start sharing my thoughts again, and whilst I am here I thought I would share my roller bets to try and get a tasty kitty for Cheltenham Festival. Target £1k-£2k would be ideal. I will after-time a little at first to tell you where and how I got to my current bankroll. Starting Stake £25 Bet 1: Southern Strife 11/8 440pm Catterick - Result 1st Place :nana Bet Bank £67.00 Bet 2: £67.00 on Telegraph 4/6 To Place Top 3 530pm Wolverhampton - Result 1st Place :nana Bet Bank £111.00 Bet 3: £90 on Galatasaray To beat Eskiseherispor 11/8 - Result 2-1 Win 89th Min Winner :nana Bet Bank £216 Bet 4 - TBC :hope

Re: Building My Cheltenham Festival Kitty

I will after-time a little at first to tell you where and how I got to my current bankroll.
Hi, Adam; while we appreciate your decision to show us your bets, aftertiming is a big no-no, especially that you allegedly almost tenfolded your initial stake with only three bets! Hence, you cannot count your first three bets above in your "official" statistics; we are not interest how you got to your current bankroll, but how it will develop in the future. Please start from square one, from bank of 25 units, or 216 units, or one million units, whatever you want, but you must post all bets prior to start time.

Re: Building My Cheltenham Festival Kitty Hello Froment , I know how the forum works it was just a general discussion i will start from £216 as Bet 1 however in my mind it will be Bet 4 and this is a blog for me to track the progress. And i never after- time ever it was purely just the story behind why I decided to go for a glory hunt again