** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Liga de Fútbol Profesional > February 4th - 9th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 4 February 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Real Madrid v Sevilla (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]12.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.31 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 6 February 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Deportivo La Coruña v SD Eibar (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.87 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 7 February 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Atlético de Madrid v Real Madrid (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.91 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Villarreal v Granada CF (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.34[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]12.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Levante UD v Málaga (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Real Sociedad v Celta de Vigo (21:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.52[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.30 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 8 February 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Córdoba CF v UD Almería (11:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Getafe v Sevilla (16:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.08[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.59 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Espanyol v Valencia (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.98[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.74[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.47 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Athletic Bilbao v FC Barcelona (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]10[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.36[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.28 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 9 February 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Elche CF v Rayo Vallecano (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.94[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > February 4th - 9th Real Madrid – Sevilla Real Madrid won 4-1 Real Sociedad at home last week, without the suspended Cristiano Ronaldo. They are at the top of the table and they want another win today to make one more step to win the domestic trophy. Sevilla, on the other hand, have a very difficult task today against Real Madrid. In their last match, Sevilla won 3-2 Espanyol at home, but today Real are the favourites. Even without Cristiano Ronaldo, Real Madrid have proven that they can score a lot. Sevilla have the ability of scoring one goal at least and I think that Over 3.5 goals is the best option. Over 3.5 @ 1.94 Marathonbet

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > February 4th - 9th Not as clear cut as the game at the weekend but another game I would expect Real to win by a couple, especially as Sevilla's tactics away to the top sides are generally dreadful. Sevilla are formidable at home and that gives them a decent chance of getting into the CL places but away they beat the poor sides and lose to the good sides - 4-0 Atletico, 5-1 Barcelona, 3-1 Valencia. As I said at the weekend I don't think Ronaldo missing is much of a negative, it frees the rest of the players up from his ego and I don't think it was any coincidence the Benzema ended his goal drought will a couple of goals when Ronaldo wasn't on the pitch. Whatever you say about Benzema he is a team player and will happily let other players grab the glory ahead of himself, there might be better strikers around but I don't think Madrid could find another striker that suits their team as well. Jese might get a start tonight ahead of James but I would only expect 1 or 2 changes. Bacca is a great player and Vidal has looked very good this season too but Sevilla simply concede too many goals, they won't come here and shut up shop. Madrid have a excellent home record against them winning the last 7 in all competitions and the last 5 at home in the league - away is a different story but like the weekend you can't mix up home and away form with Real. I don't think it would be a surprise to see a 4-2 or 3-1 scoreline but with Sevilla's struggles to find the net away to the better sides despite all their attacking ability I will take the Madrid handicap option. Real Madrid -1.5AH - 1.7 - betinternet - 8 Points

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > February 4th - 9th Maybe you mean Vitolo but nevertheless i share your opinion.I think Sevilla are too weak to put Madrid on pressure.They beat Espanyol 3:2 but lost to Valencia.Valencia on the other hand were defeated by Malaga.All i am saying is that Sevilla are not that reliable on the road as much as at home.I think they will score tonight but Real Madrid should outscore them.Sociedad couldn't handle the pressure after scoring 1st,and that's why they got so heavily beaten last weekend but still shows that Real have a weak spot.

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > February 4th - 9th

Not as clear cut as the game at the weekend but another game I would expect Real to win by a couple, especially as Sevilla's tactics away to the top sides are generally dreadful. Sevilla are formidable at home and that gives them a decent chance of getting into the CL places but away they beat the poor sides and lose to the good sides - 4-0 Atletico, 5-1 Barcelona, 3-1 Valencia. As I said at the weekend I don't think Ronaldo missing is much of a negative, it frees the rest of the players up from his ego and I don't think it was any coincidence the Benzema ended his goal drought will a couple of goals when Ronaldo wasn't on the pitch. Whatever you say about Benzema he is a team player and will happily let other players grab the glory ahead of himself, there might be better strikers around but I don't think Madrid could find another striker that suits their team as well. Jese might get a start tonight ahead of James but I would only expect 1 or 2 changes. Bacca is a great player and Vidal has looked very good this season too but Sevilla simply concede too many goals, they won't come here and shut up shop. Madrid have a excellent home record against them winning the last 7 in all competitions and the last 5 at home in the league - away is a different story but like the weekend you can't mix up home and away form with Real. I don't think it would be a surprise to see a 4-2 or 3-1 scoreline but with Sevilla's struggles to find the net away to the better sides despite all their attacking ability I will take the Madrid handicap option. Real Madrid -1.5AH - 1.7 - betinternet - 8 Points
Currently available at around 1.85 with Marathon and others ..

Not as clear cut as the game at the weekend but another game I would expect Real to win by a couple, especially as Sevilla's tactics away to the top sides are generally dreadful. Sevilla are formidable at home and that gives them a decent chance of getting into the CL places but away they beat the poor sides and lose to the good sides - 4-0 Atletico, 5-1 Barcelona, 3-1 Valencia. As I said at the weekend I don't think Ronaldo missing is much of a negative, it frees the rest of the players up from his ego and I don't think it was any coincidence the Benzema ended his goal drought will a couple of goals when Ronaldo wasn't on the pitch. Whatever you say about Benzema he is a team player and will happily let other players grab the glory ahead of himself, there might be better strikers around but I don't think Madrid could find another striker that suits their team as well. Jese might get a start tonight ahead of James but I would only expect 1 or 2 changes. Bacca is a great player and Vidal has looked very good this season too but Sevilla simply concede too many goals, they won't come here and shut up shop. Madrid have a excellent home record against them winning the last 7 in all competitions and the last 5 at home in the league - away is a different story but like the weekend you can't mix up home and away form with Real. I don't think it would be a surprise to see a 4-2 or 3-1 scoreline but with Sevilla's struggles to find the net away to the better sides despite all their attacking ability I will take the Madrid handicap option. Real Madrid -1.5AH - 1.7 - betinternet - 8 Points
No luck unfortunately, Sevilla deserved a goal so can't complain too much even if it always kills in the last 10 mins..Real looked knackered.

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > February 4th - 9th After watching Real Madrid performance yesterday i am hurrying to bet on Atletico for the weekend.Real Madrid were dreadful at the back and were lucky not to lose.Sevilla had 2-3 100& chances to score in the last 20 minutes but they couldn't.Although they scored in the 2nd half i think they deserved to drew the game.Sevilla have the exact same style which suits Real Madrid best.Slow and combinative play with moving the ball on feet with no pressing the opponent in his own half.Atletico are exactly the opposite.They play with such passion and that's why they are totally dominating the derby through the last couple of years and i think an upset is coming ahead for Madrid.They have few injured players in defence with Ramos,Pepe and Marcelo out for the derby while Coentrao is doubtful.Their defence once again looked woeful and without a few key players they will look even worse.Atletico are always fired up for this local clach and really must be looking forward to this game because it is such an opportunity for them to clibm up the standings.Manzukic,Torres and co.are way better scorers than Bacca and Vitolo and i expect them to produce a few.Although Ronaldo will be back in the squad he won't make much of a difference as he rarely does in the big games.He was barely noticable in the previous two meetings against this opponent and i cannot see him making miracles this time either.With him in the squad Real are back to the previous style when they were trying to pass him the ball every signle time they they have it which is too predictable and almost always leads to a counter-attack.Atletico will be once again looking like they are playing for their lives whcih could lead to a huge victory.I will be having my 3rd max bet for the season as the odds have rosed a bit for the HW.HW @ 3 with high stakes,Atletico team goals over 2.5 @ 7 with medium stakes and small punt on Correct score 4:1 @ 51 all with bet365.GL!

After watching Real Madrid performance yesterday i am hurrying to bet on Atletico for the weekend.Real Madrid were dreadful at the back and were lucky not to lose.Sevilla had 2-3 100& chances to score in the last 20 minutes but they couldn't.Although they scored in the 2nd half i think they deserved to drew the game.Sevilla have the exact same style which suits Real Madrid best.Slow and combinative play with moving the ball on feet with no pressing the opponent in his own half.Atletico are exactly the opposite.They play with such passion and that's why they are totally dominating the derby through the last couple of years and i think an upset is coming ahead for Madrid.They have few injured players in defence with Ramos' date=Pepe and Marcelo out for the derby while Coentrao is doubtful.Their defence once again looked woeful and without a few key players they will look even worse.Atletico are always fired up for this local clach and really must be looking forward to this game because it is such an opportunity for them to clibm up the standings.Manzukic,Torres and co.are way better scorers than Bacca and Vitolo and i expect them to produce a few.Although Ronaldo will be back in the squad he won't make much of a difference as he rarely does in the big games.He was barely noticable in the previous two meetings against this opponent and i cannot see him making miracles this time either.With him in the squad Real are back to the previous style when they were trying to pass him the ball every signle time they they have it which is too predictable and almost always leads to a counter-attack.Atletico will be once again looking like they are playing for their lives whcih could lead to a huge victory.I will be having my 3rd max bet for the season as the odds have rosed a bit for the HW.HW @ 3 with high stakes,Atletico team goals over 2.5 @ 7 with medium stakes and small punt on Correct score 4:1 @ 51 all with bet365.GL!
Agree and was going to post something similar. James has broken his metatarsal and will be out for 6-8 weeks, Kroos is holding the midfield together but hasn't had a break for ages as Modric has been out for so long, the whole team looked like they need a break and Atletico players will be willing to run through walls to get the win as usual. Placed a variety of bets last night in the anticipation that the odds will go down which they have to an extent. Atletico are unbeaten in the last 7 in all comps against the same opponents and this is the last match Real need with a fair few injuries and key players like Bale struggling for form. Atletico - 3.2 - betfair + betfred - 4 Points Atletico 0AH - 2.15 - bet365 - 3 Points + skybet 2.37 - 1 Point Atletico +0.25AH - 1.875 - bet365 - 3 Points Atletico HT/FT - 5.0 - betfred - 2 Points

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > February 4th - 9th I too had the exact same thoughts while watching the game last night. I ended up putting an in-play bet on Seville to score during the second half which looked likely all throughout the second half and came in easy enough. Seville had their first choice keeper come off injured during the first half but Madrid failed to capitalise on it as much as they should have. Granted they had to cope with their own injuries during the game with Ramos & James but as said above their look very very fatigued. Just to add to the bets above I will be putting a high stake on Athletico Madrid -1.0 AH @ 5.25. All the reasons for my bet have been summed up very well above by Simeon & HastGill so I will not drub on about Real too much but my reasoning behind the handicap is that I think Athletico will smell the blood during the game and put Real through their paces. If Athletico go one in front (especially if it's early on) then Real will be on the back foot trying to attack and and will over expose themselves to Athletico's counters. I think there is a very high chance that Athletico can win this game with a two goals margin as I feel they will score at least 2 if not 3 goals against this tired Real side that I feel will play right into their hands and the asian line @ 5.25 seems huge and screams mega value in my view. Athletico Madrid -1.0 AH @ 5.25 - 6 points - bet365

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > February 4th - 9th LA CORUNA - EIBAR La Coruna to win at 2.18 @ Marathonbet La Coruna is at a good mood the last month, having lost only one of its last five league matches (2-2-1). The Galician side will try to take two straight wins for the first time at this year's Primera Division. Eibar, on the other hand, counts one draw and two losses at its last three league matches, but in the same time makes very good performances far from its field (2-2-1 at the last five away matches). Nevertheless, I think that La Coruna will exploit today the power of its fans, reaching a valuable victory.

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > February 4th - 9th I think also that Depo can win thos game, even if they play better away and Eibar instead is very good away! But guest are missing two of their best player on he defenisve flanks with Lillo and Abraham and also the important attacking midfielder Manu del moral will be out.So i predict a very strong start from.Galicians that must put under pressure their rivals, given also the fact that eibar seems a little in downtrend recently.home team has strenghtened a lot and.coming from.avery good win last week, they will visit bernabeu next and then receives celta.vigo, so this one can be seen as.the most winnable games of the next three.given he absencees and the home factor, iput 3 stakes on Depo to win.Ale Galicians!!!

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > February 4th - 9th Atletico-Real Draw @ 3.55 (Betfair) I want to join the Atletico bandwagon, but I can't bring myself to. I don't really believe Real will be on their knees, energy-wise, just because they were against Sevilla. Most of this team is physically very good, and Ronaldo has had a rest, Khedira will be fresh if he plays, likewise people like Arbeloa and Nacho. I know Atletico have bested Real in recent meetings, but I could see Real spoiling the party. I think asking them to win could be too much though.

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > February 4th - 9th Villarreal CF v Granada CF Villarreal CF: Jokic (0/0 d), Adrián Marín (4/0 d), Tomás Pina (10/0 m), E.Bailly (0/0 d) Granada CF: Roberto (14/0 first goalkeeper), Murillo (14/0 d), Eddy Pascual (4/0 m), Juan Carlos (14/0 m), Rochina (10/1 f), Riki (4/0 f), El-Arabi (18/3 f, top scorer), Isaac (15/1 f) Information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Atletico-Real Draw @ 3.55 (Betfair) I want to join the Atletico bandwagon, but I can't bring myself to. I don't really believe Real will be on their knees, energy-wise, just because they were against Sevilla. Most of this team is physically very good, and Ronaldo has had a rest, Khedira will be fresh if he plays, likewise people like Arbeloa and Nacho. I know Atletico have bested Real in recent meetings, but I could see Real spoiling the party. I think asking them to win could be too much though.
It is always hard to bet against the best team in the world to get crushed but they weren't looking awful only against Sevilla.They were running out of energy against Getafe too,than they needed a 90+ penalty to win at Cordoba.Sociedad have well documented problems on the road and still they took the lead on"Bernabeu".Last weekend Sevilla wasted a dozen of chances,scoring just once but they could easily have been 2-3 goals up in the 1st half.Real Madrid looked tired at the middle of the field and the defending was dreadful.For today they have Ramos,Pepe and Marcelo out who are of great importance for the home side stability in the defence + the fact that Atletico have been dominating this fixture physically in the past few years.They will no doubt outrun them,putting Real to the sword.Of course,saying all that,there is a chance Real to raise to the occasion and win the game but i think the odds should be really set the opposite way with Atletico being the favourites today.

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > February 4th - 9th Pepe, Ramos & Marcelo missing. 3/4 starting defence. Not that they are superior than the other defenders but cohesion and coordination at the back is important and more so in a match like this away in a derby. To the diminished defence, add the return of a refreshed Ronaldo who is a goal machine with a good record vs Atleti and over 2.5 @ Pinnacle has to look good. Maybe it's so high because of Atletico's disruptive attrition style. But that applied more to last season than this season as they are conceding considerably more shots and goals than last season. I may wait for the price to climb to 2.30 in play, then lay it off depending on time of first goal. If a goal is scored before price hits 2.3 I won't play it. Hopefully Torres scores early again.

Agree and was going to post something similar. James has broken his metatarsal and will be out for 6-8 weeks, Kroos is holding the midfield together but hasn't had a break for ages as Modric has been out for so long, the whole team looked like they need a break and Atletico players will be willing to run through walls to get the win as usual. Placed a variety of bets last night in the anticipation that the odds will go down which they have to an extent. Atletico are unbeaten in the last 7 in all comps against the same opponents and this is the last match Real need with a fair few injuries and key players like Bale struggling for form. Atletico - 3.2 - betfair + betfred - 4 Points WIN Atletico 0AH - 2.15 - bet365 - 3 Points WIN + skybet 2.37 - 1 Point WIN Atletico +0.25AH - 1.875 - bet365 - 3 Points WIN Atletico HT/FT - 5.0 - betfred - 2 Points WIN
Very much went as we hoped/thought it would but I doubt if anyone expected Real to be as poor as they were, barely a shot on goal. Atletico look strong. Congrats to Simeon, not often you get a 7.0 winner in the football threads.

After watching Real Madrid performance yesterday i am hurrying to bet on Atletico for the weekend.Real Madrid were dreadful at the back and were lucky not to lose.Sevilla had 2-3 100& chances to score in the last 20 minutes but they couldn't.Although they scored in the 2nd half i think they deserved to drew the game.Sevilla have the exact same style which suits Real Madrid best.Slow and combinative play with moving the ball on feet with no pressing the opponent in his own half.Atletico are exactly the opposite.They play with such passion and that's why they are totally dominating the derby through the last couple of years and i think an upset is coming ahead for Madrid.They have few injured players in defence with Ramos' date=Pepe and Marcelo out for the derby while Coentrao is doubtful.Their defence once again looked woeful and without a few key players they will look even worse.Atletico are always fired up for this local clach and really must be looking forward to this game because it is such an opportunity for them to clibm up the standings.Manzukic,Torres and co.are way better scorers than Bacca and Vitolo and i expect them to produce a few.Although Ronaldo will be back in the squad he won't make much of a difference as he rarely does in the big games.He was barely noticable in the previous two meetings against this opponent and i cannot see him making miracles this time either.With him in the squad Real are back to the previous style when they were trying to pass him the ball every signle time they they have it which is too predictable and almost always leads to a counter-attack.Atletico will be once again looking like they are playing for their lives whcih could lead to a huge victory.I will be having my 3rd max bet for the season as the odds have rosed a bit for the HW.HW @ 3 with high stakes,Atletico team goals over 2.5 @ 7 with medium stakes and small punt on Correct score 4:1 @ 51 all with bet365.GL!
4:0.So close to a 51 winner...

4:0.So close to a 51 winner...
It was closer to a 5-0 than to a 4-1, but congrats anyway. Excellent bet! I wanted to do over2,5 and Atlético+0,25 but acted late and the odds was crap already. I didn't want to risk with the straight win. I should've

I too had the exact same thoughts while watching the game last night. I ended up putting an in-play bet on Seville to score during the second half which looked likely all throughout the second half and came in easy enough. Seville had their first choice keeper come off injured during the first half but Madrid failed to capitalise on it as much as they should have. Granted they had to cope with their own injuries during the game with Ramos & James but as said above their look very very fatigued. Just to add to the bets above I will be putting a high stake on Athletico Madrid -1.0 AH @ 5.25. All the reasons for my bet have been summed up very well above by Simeon & HastGill so I will not drub on about Real too much but my reasoning behind the handicap is that I think Athletico will smell the blood during the game and put Real through their paces. If Athletico go one in front (especially if it's early on) then Real will be on the back foot trying to attack and and will over expose themselves to Athletico's counters. I think there is a very high chance that Athletico can win this game with a two goals margin as I feel they will score at least 2 if not 3 goals against this tired Real side that I feel will play right into their hands and the asian line @ 5.25 seems huge and screams mega value in my view. Athletico Madrid -1.0 AH @ 5.25 - 6 points - bet365
Very nice win. Looks like the game played out as some of us expected.