** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Swansea City v Sunderland > Saturday February 7th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Swansea City v Sunderland (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.44 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Swansea City v Sunderland > Saturday February 7th

I want try x2 on Sunderland. Have someone thoughts about this game?
Hello Shunbal, welcome aboard. It's an interesting game. Before the Southampton game, Swansea looked very lacklustre and a team in decline, and they were without Bony who City bought, and Sigurdsson was out. To get that win at Southampton must give their confidence a huge boost. Sunderland beat Burnley but they are very unreliable. For me I would have to side with Swansea to win this game, but it's the Premier League, anything can happen.

Re: Swansea City v Sunderland > Saturday February 7th Since that 0-8 defeat to Southampton, Gus Poyet has drill his team to play only 'not to lose' football regardless of the opposition. That's why they haven't been winning alot. While Swansea have lost Bony, they do have a few goal scoring midfielders like Siggy(I think he is back) and Dyer. Gomis also probably want to prove that he is not a reserve striker.