** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

First Utility Super League 2015

kevshat

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: First Utility Super League 2015 For me it's usually about more or less blindly backing the underdogs, a strategy that has tended to be consistently profitable with this sport. I just need to iron out the details in terms of minimum odds and staking approach. Last season was a bit hit and miss but, for the 151 bets I recorded up to mid August, I had a yield of just over 14% to actual stakes and level stakes showed 22%. My actual staking approach last year (backing to win a fixed profit, e.g. all bets staked to win £100) was easily the best option for much of the time but level stakes overtook it towards the end with 3 late double digit winners. With the change in format and reduction from 14 teams to 12 we might not see as many theoretically massively one sided games as previously (e.g. Widnes once beat Wigan at 33/1), but I'm happy to give the strategy another go.

Re: First Utility Super League 2015 Hi you likely know far more about rugby than me what do you think I should do? Hello I have a £60 accumulator running with skybet Aust open Djokvic won .1.91 Aust pen Williams won 3.75 superbowl n England on 1.95 qualify league cup final won 1.13 darts m van gerwin won 3.75 rugby league wigan to beat widness 1.29 rugby league st Helens to beat catalan 1.36 rugby union Ireland to beat Italy 1.17 rugby union france to beat Scotland 1.22 I had written it off as lost with seattle on the 1yard line so tempted to let it run but any advise? also how would i hedge with 4 legs left opinions/advise appreciated

Re: First Utility Super League 2015 Season preview: 3pts Warrington to win Super League 2015 9/2 Betway The side who I think have made best strides in the close season are Warrington and I think they can finally claim that elusive title this year. There is no doubt they have lost a little spark with Trent Waterhouse and Michael Monaghan moving on or retiring in the latter’s case but Daryl Clark is the best hooker in Super League and he provides an excellent replacement for Monaghan while Ashton Sims looks a good replacement for Waterhouse. Gary Wheeler adds depth to the backs which has been a concern in recent seasons and with the likes of Ratchford, Russell, Myler and Bridge along with a couple of potent wingers and a powerful pack the Wolves have what it takes to finally land their first Super League crown at Old Trafford in October. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/super-league-betting-warrington-can-finally-land-the-grand-final-win-this-season

Re: First Utility Super League 2015 Top tryscorer preview: 1pt ew M.Oldfield Top Tryscorer 25/1 Betfred (1/4 1-4) Speaking of Carney it is his namesake Todd which catches my eye here. Not from a try scoring point of view but with him creating havoc in the halves the Catalans backs are going to get excellent service this season and as such I think Michael Oldfield is overpriced at 25/1. The Australian speedster came up with 20 tries last season and with even better service given to him this season I expect him to match that if not better it by a few. Morgan Escare’s support play gets all the plaudits in France but people will be making sure they don’t ignore Oldfield by the end of this season. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/super-league-betting-michael-oldfield-can-run-away-with-the-try-scoring

Re: First Utility Super League 2015 Man of Steel preview: 1pt J.Peacock Man of Steel 22/1 William Hill 1pt C.Hill Man of Steel 25/1 Coral The way the game is going in this country these days I think we will see a sea change towards the forwards this year. There are some excellent forwards in Super League and they will have to get through plenty of work as always and two I like this year are Jamie Peacock and Chris Hill. Hill is probably the best forward in Super League these days and is still getting better amazingly enough. I’ve already tipped Warrington for the Grand Final and if they get there Hill will have had a big season. Peacock retires at the end of this season and if there is any indecision around don’t be surprised if he gets the votes off the back of an outstanding career. He can still do it at this level and I’m sure he’ll be aiming to go out with a bang. Personally I think Todd Carney is the one to beat but Hill and Peacock are two forwards who could. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/super-league-betting-two-forwards-are-overpriced-for-the-man-of-steel-award

Re: First Utility Super League 2015 [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 5 February 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Widnes Vikings v Wigan Warriors (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.35[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.73 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 6 February 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]St Helens v Catalans Dragons (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.37[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.95[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.16 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 7 February 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Warrington Wolves v Salford Red Devils (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.37[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.09 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 8 February 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Huddersfield Giants v Hull FC (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.41[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.77 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hull Kingston Rovers v Leeds Rhinos (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.28 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Castleford Tigers v Wakefield Trinity Wildcats (15:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.49[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.95 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: First Utility Super League 2015 Thursday night preview: 4pts Widnes (+12) to beat Wigan 10/11 Betfred Wigan may well come out and do some damage here. They are certainly dangerous when they are written off but I don’t see much of a fear factor about them now and I fancy Widnes might like their chances here. I’m not totally convinced they have enough to win the match although their pitch is a great leveller and with that in mind I’m going to side with the Vikings to stay within two scores at the very least. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/widnes-vs-wigan-betting-widnes-can-stay-within-two-scores-on-the-opening-night

Re: First Utility Super League 2015 Friday TV preview: 4pts Catalans (+12) to beat St Helens 4/5 Winner Sports The Dragons have had their issues on the road since their inclusion in Super League but they always seem to show up and give St Helens problems and I see no reason why they won’t do that here. For me they go into the season as the most underrated side of the lot but they won’t be underrated for long if they win here. St Helens will be looking for a home win to start the season and they might just get it but 12pts is far too many for the Dragons to be receiving. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/st-helens-vs-catalans-betting-french-side-can-stay-within-two-scores-of-the-champions

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 12 February 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Salford Red Devils v St Helens (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.45[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.58 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 13 February 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hull FC v Warrington Wolves (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]23[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.34 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Leeds Rhinos v Widnes Vikings (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.16[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]34[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Wigan Warriors v Huddersfield Giants (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.38[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 14 February 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Catalans Dragons v Castleford Tigers (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]21[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]110.72 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 15 February 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Wakefield Trinity Wildcats v Hull Kingston Rovers (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]20[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.51[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]137.89 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: First Utility Super League 2015 Thursday TV preview: 4pts Salford (+8) to beat St Helens Evs Bet365 It will be interesting to see if the eyes of the St Helens players are firmly on the ball here with the World Club Challenge next week. I’m sure they will be but with the level of talent Salford have in the back line and the halves Saints will need to be on it here. St Helens have the dominance in the pack but this Salford back line are skilful enough to keep them within eight here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/salford-vs-st-helens-betting-salford-can-raise-their-game-to-stay-close-to-the-saints

Re: First Utility Super League 2015 Friday TV preview: 4pts Huddersfield (+10) to beat Wigan 10/11 Stan James I think this will be a good test for Wigan ahead of next week’s World Club Challenge match and the loss of Matty Smith is a massive one. He really is the man who leads this side around the park so they could be found wanting in that area. Huddersfield have Brough to lead them around the park and his kicking game might be the difference. With their record here it wouldn’t surprise me if Huddersfield won this but after their result last week I’ll err on the safe side and take them with the 10pt start. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wigan-vs-huddersfield-betting-huddersfield-can-stay-within-their-head-start-at-wigan

Re: First Utility Super League 2015 Saturday TV preview: 4pts Catalans (-12) to beat Castleford 5/6 Stan James Although Catalans lost last week they put up a really good fight but the St Helens defence wasn’t for shifting. I’m not convinced that Castleford will be as strong at the back and with Tonga and Carney around to add strength to the back line I really think the French side will step up and dominate this match. It is too early to write Castleford off and call them one season wonders but I don’t see them as strong as last season so Catalans should be too good here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/catalans-dragons-vs-castleford-betting-dragons-can-pick-up-emphatic-first-win

• 2 weeks later...

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 26 February 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Leeds Rhinos v Huddersfield Giants (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.94 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 27 February 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]St Helens v Castleford Tigers (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.29[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]29[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.95[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 28 February 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Catalans Dragons v Warrington Wolves (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.58[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.03[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]222.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Salford Red Devils v Hull FC (19:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.02[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]276.61 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 1 March 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hull Kingston Rovers v Wigan Warriors (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.02[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.24[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]255.61 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Widnes Vikings v Wakefield Trinity Wildcats (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.02[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.02[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]291.32 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: First Utility Super League 2015 Thursday preview: 4pts Leeds (-8) to beat Huddersfield 10/11 BetVictor Leeds have started the season well and while this is a trappy round of fixtures with those who have started slowly having had two weeks to assess where they’ve been going wrong I expect the Rhinos to come through here. They’re the better side both in the backs and the forwards and have lots of momentum behind them. Huddersfield need to find some pep and find it quickly but the Rhinos match up well to them and should be a couple of scores too strong here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/leeds-vs-huddersfield-betting-leeds-can-ease-to-a-third-win-of-the-season

Re: First Utility Super League 2015 Friday preview: 4pts Castleford (+14) to beat St Helens 10/11 Stan James On a normal week St Helens would be a strong pick to win this match but there is no way Sunday can’t have taken something out of them. The manner of the beating they took will act as an inspiration to bounce back here but physically that match is going to have had an effect on them. Castleford are fresh as daisies and have points in them. Whether they have enough to win the match I’m not sure but they definitely have enough to stay within 14pts. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/st-helens-vs-castleford-betting-tigers-can-take-advantage-of-tired-st-helens

Re: First Utility Super League 2015 Saturday TV preview: 4pts Catalans to beat Warrington 10/11 Stan James I can’t help but feel that Warrington are going to feel the effects of what was a really physical game last week. The absence of Stefan Ratchford isn’t ideal at the best of times but with fatigue being an issue I do fear slightly for the Wolves here. Catalans looked good at times against Castleford and the impact of Todd Carney should see their quality only get better so I’ll side with the hosts here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/catalans-dragons-vs-warrington-betting-dragons-can-claim-another-home-win

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 5 March 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hull FC v Leeds Rhinos (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]21[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.76 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 6 March 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Castleford Tigers v Wigan Warriors (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]21[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.44[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Huddersfield Giants v Widnes Vikings (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.22[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]23[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Wakefield Trinity Wildcats v St Helens (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]34[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]108.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 7 March 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Catalans Dragons v Salford Red Devils (15:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.08[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]34[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]107.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 8 March 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Warrington Wolves v Hull Kingston Rovers (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.12[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]110.92 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: First Utility Super League 2015 Thursday TV preview: 4pts Hull FC (+6) to beat Leeds Evs Bet365 You’ve got to respect what Hull FC have done this season so far. Although they’ve lost their last two they have only lost them by five points in total so they’ve been very competitive. Leeds’ tight defence has been breached a few times this season already so there has to be concerns there so Hull FC might have a sniff in this match. I’m not convinced they’ll win but they have enough about them to stay within a score here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/hull-fc-vs-leeds-betting-hull-fc-with-the-start-looks-the-way-to-go

Re: First Utility Super League 2015 Friday TV preview: 4pts St Helens (-12) to beat Wakefield 19/20 Spreadex St Helens are lacking genuine creative quality in the halves without Luke Walsh but it doesn’t seem to be hampering them too much and I fancy them to ease through this match. The one thing we’ve seen in Saints’ three Super League games is how hard their defence has been to breach and Wakefield will find that the case too. Wakefield have already shipped over 100pts this season and the likelihood is they’ll ship plenty more here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wakefield-vs-st-helens-betting-saints-can-expose-weak-wakefield-defence

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 12 March 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Huddersfield Giants v Castleford Tigers (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]23[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.78 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 13 March 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Warrington Wolves v Leeds Rhinos (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]21[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Widnes Vikings v St Helens (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]22[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.64[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]110.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Wigan Warriors v Hull FC (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.27[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]24[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]110.30 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 15 March 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hull Kingston Rovers v Catalans Dragons (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.68[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]22[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.14[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]110.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Salford Red Devils v Wakefield Trinity Wildcats (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]23[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]110.31 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: First Utility Super League 2015 Thursday preview: 4pts Castleford (+8) to beat Huddersfield 5/6 Ladbrokes I think this will be a really good match. When they play well these are two of the better sides to watch in Super League so we should see some expansive rugby and a few tries. Castleford won’t lack motivation here with two of their former players in opposition and they have been playing well this season but not quite converting in the big moments. That may well prove to be the case this week but Huddersfield haven’t been completely convincing themselves. I’m tempted to take Castleford to win but I’ll play safe and have their eight point start on my side. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/huddersfield-vs-castleford-betting-castleford-can-use-the-start-to-their-advantage

Re: First Utility Super League 2015 Friday preview: 4pts Warrington to beat Leeds 8/11 Skybet This one is all set up for a smashing match between two top quality sides and I’m not convinced there is going to be a huge amount between the two at the end of the day. Home advantage makes me side with Warrington in a match I think they will just about edge now that they have their big players returning to the side. I’m just about with the Wolves in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/warrington-vs-leeds-betting-warrington-can-use-home-advantage-to-edge-out-leeds

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 19 March 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]St Helens v Warrington Wolves (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]21[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 20 March 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Castleford Tigers v Salford Red Devils (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.57[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]21[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]110.12 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hull FC v Catalans Dragons (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.64[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]21[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Leeds Rhinos v Wigan Warriors (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]23[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.21 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 22 March 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Wakefield Trinity Wildcats v Huddersfield Giants (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.74[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]23[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.44[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]110.29 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Widnes Vikings v Hull Kingston Rovers (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]22[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]111.21 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: First Utility Super League 2015 Thursday preview: 4pts St Helens (-4) to beat Warrington Evs Bet365 Warrington have struggled to break top defences down this season. They struggled at Hull, couldn’t break down St George and it took two pieces of brilliance to break a determined Leeds down last week. St Helens have an equally hard to penetrate defence so Warrington could struggle here especially without their go to try scorer Monaghan. With Amor back to pep up the Saints’ forwards and Roby back to control the ruck Saints’ attacking combinations should get good platforms to go from and I expect them to win this. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/st-helens-vs-warrington-betting-saints-can-keep-up-their-unbeaten-record

Re: First Utility Super League 2015 Friday TV preview: 4pts Wigan (+6) to beat Leeds 10/11 Coral This match might actually have come at the right time for both sides because they are both big game teams and both know how to bring out their best for the big occasion so I’m expecting to see the best performance both sides have put in this season. If that is the case there won’t be much between the sides but with their tough defence and mobility going forward I’ll take Wigan with the six start. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/leeds-vs-wigan-betting-big-match-atmosphere-can-spark-wigan-into-life

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 26 March 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Salford Red Devils v Widnes Vikings (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.46[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]23[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.87 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 27 March 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Castleford Tigers v Hull FC (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.58[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]21[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.42[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]109.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hull Kingston Rovers v St Helens (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.42[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.04 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Warrington Wolves v Huddersfield Giants (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.36[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.21 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Wigan Warriors v Wakefield Trinity Wildcats (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.07[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]34[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]107.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 28 March 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Catalans Dragons v Leeds Rhinos (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.74[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]23[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.44[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]110.29 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: First Utility Super League 2015 Thursday TV preview: 4pts Salford (-8) to beat Widnes Evs Betway Clearly something isn’t right at Salford. Whether it is a coaching issue or an ego thing I’m not sure but with their half back pairing and forward pack they should be doing much better than they are. With an ambitious owner I’m sure none of that will be lost on anyone and this is a chance for them to show how good they are against a Widnes team missing some key players. The Vikings have been shoddy on the road this season and Salford can take advantage of that here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/salford-vs-widnes-betting-salford-can-take-care-of-injury-hit-widnes

Re: First Utility Super League 2015 Friday TV preview: 4pts St Helens (-6) to beat Hull KR 4/5 Ladbrokes Hull KR will give this a real good go but in the end I fancy St Helens to have a little too much quality when it counts. Saints’ defence is one of the best in the league and that can help them strongly here. Hull KR are dangerous in offense but have been opened up a few times defensively which has to be a concern so when push comes to shove I fancy Saints to be a score too good. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/hull-kr-vs-st-helens-betting-saints-can-prove-a-bit-too-good-for-robins