** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Shambata 2015

Re: Shambata 2015 Mitu/Kovinic to beat Perez Rojas/Piai (Sao Paolo 25k WD)@1.44 Daniella Hantuchova to beat Ying Ying Duan (Pattaya WTA)@1.36 Double @1.95, bet365, 5/10 The doubles match starts in an hour while Hantuchova is tomorrow 10:30 CET. Mitu Kovinic 1 level above their opponent! Clear victory must be for them! Only reason the odds are higher is that Mitu had singles and doubles today already! BUT only played 4 sets and 2:30mins, altogether! She has a 2:30 break after her doubles Kovinic should be fit and moving! I cannot see past them as GPR and Piai are ok but not ar his level!!! The only reason I dont bet 2-0 is the little fatigue! Hantuchova had 2 nice wins already, both of them better players than Duan imo! Duan might inly be here bc Zhu injured imo! Hantu had previous success here twice already and she ia firing on all cylinders! Should be easy! GL! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Shambata 2015 Isabella Shinikova to beat Christina Sanchez-Quintanar (El Kantaoui 10k)@2.1, bet365, 4/10 Shinikova has won 2 tournaments here this year already and last week she lost to CSQ knthe semis. I think Shinikova is a beast, I think CSQ is also one of the best inform players right now, but Shinikova is also. The bulgarian has more experience for rhese tournaments and I have to bet against my moneymaking CSQ here, although she is very good, she still lost to Ferrando and Benoit, while Shinikova only loat to her last week 64 inthhe third! I think Shinikova should be favored here, 1.72 and it almost feels like bet365 is screming for CSQ. I believe it wont happen twice in a row!! GL Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Shambata 2015 Yumi Nakano to beat Brenda Njuki (El Kantaoui 10k)@1.72, bet365, 5/10 Njuki is on such a roll too bad she is facing a very consistent in form player who has twice he matches won and also results than her. Nakano should be 1.5 here, Line opened at 2.1 I cannot type fast enough its dropping! GL Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Shambata 2015 Lou Brouleau to beat Anna-Giulia Remondina (El Kantaoui 10k)@1.66 Tereza Mihalikova to beat Elena Van der Sypt (Sharm 10k)@1.28 [email protected], bet366, 5/10 Brouleau a much bigger talent and a better player already than Remondina. This was 2.1 for Bro but dropped heavily to 1.66. I dont think Remondina is up to speed yet at all and Bro has qualifies earlier this year to a hard 25k and I think looking at this weeks results she is feeling it a lot! Mihalikova junior aus open champ weeks ago will continue to beat her opponents witb ease, this odds will be around 1.2 for game time surely! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Shambata 2015 Malikova u mean? against Zhuzk 15 year old russian phenom... really cant tell! I dont trust Zhuk yet that much, this is her first better future tournament. Malikova can do damage on this fast surface look what she did to Borecka!

Re: Shambata 2015

Excellent stuff in here shambata you know your tennis :ok
thanks a lot for the nice words! I know this market! hope to continue the same! Hard work does pay off at the end! Hope to be at everyone's service! :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Shambata 2015 Nakano rounded off a very nice end of the week! Kozlova, Nakano, Brouloue+Mihalikova, Mitu/Kovinic+Hantuchova as WINNERS, Shinikova as L (losing from 52 in the 3rd set breaker ouuch) Updated bankroll is a whopping: +67.86 units Glad to share, hope you followed! Going to a well deserved sleep/family mode! C u soon! :)) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shambata 2015 Fun treble for tomorrow! I usually dont like to play 3 matches in one bet. But when confidence is hight you tend to push players who are moneymakers for you! I play these for myself all the time! Only when the time is right!! Vicky Kan to beat Melis Sezer (Antalya 10k) @1.22 Christina Sanchez-Quintanar to beat Natasha Fourouclas (El Kantaoui 10k) @1.22 Anna Schaefer to beat Marlene Szupper 2-0 (Antalya 10k) @1.30 Treble @1.93, bet365, 4/10 Kan is automatic here! I have local support this week from antalya and they also tell me how great of a game she has! Sezer is not playing her best tennis nowadays to say the least! Should be easy 2-0, imo!! CSQ has won the final match yesterday! Shinikova was the player to beat and it was in some fashion! Anyone who was a player before and won a 76 in the third match victory has an added confidence and also adrenaline that will last for the next match for sure! And she is playing Fourouclas who is only here bc she won vs. the so-so form Wagemaker! I expect a straight set victory!! Schaefer is a different level than anyone on this tournament (Other than Kan) and she is playing Szupper who had a lucky draw! This will be the least contested affair imo as the german has a very professional steady game, she does not miss too often and it will be hard to do anything against her for Szupper! GL! parlay the 3 for fun again , every match to win 2-0, 1.66*1.66*1.3=3.61, 1/10 VAMOS! Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Shambata 2015 Kateryna Kozlova to beat Elena Vesnina (Dubai WTA Q)@1.83, bet365, 4/10 Kozlova proved againg with a straight set victory vs Konjuh that she is someone you have to pay attention to! I dont like whats going on with Vesnina, she is in a puddle and the only noteable win she had was vs lowly Mladenovicz who was serving for the first set at 53 up at the ausopen, and lowly Konjuh who had the same problems she has now. She got lucky with these two wins!!! She has produced an easy loss to Shiniakova and Oprandi, both weaker than Kozlova right now! Abigail Spears was leadingng against her 52 I believe in the first set... R u kidding me.... Kozlova with steady game should take this!! GL!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Shambata 2015 Rebeka Stolmar to beat Diana Buzean (Antalya 10k)@3.00, bet365, 3/10 This is a small bet on Stolmar who has beaten Gorgodze in some fashion yesterday! Huge 6-0 second set and then was ablr to turn it around from 0-2 gamepoint for Gorg for 0-3 and win it 63! Its the best she has ever played and best tournament she ever had! Now she is facing Buzean, not a particularly in form player who has struggled to hold serve and her one handed backhand is more than vulnerable! If Stolmar can dwell on the confidence she got from last match, she can win this pretty easily! Thats an IF --> 3 units only! GL! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Shambata 2015 Chihiro Nunome to beat Chanelle Simmonds (Antalya 10k)@5.00, 2/10 I was bashing Nunome for some time and look what happened. She turned it around and beat decent Yoshitomi in the Q final easily and in the MD this week she has excelled beating Gonen who is talented junior and Kvatsabaia who had an excellent 3 weeks here in antalya (1W, 1 semis and one final). Imo she is a much more dangerous player than Simmonds who is still trying to search for her real self, but K doubt she will find it here in clay. She is a hard courter, from SAfrica and I dont think playing these low level clay tourneys are a great choice for her. There is some possability that she will try to finish points here too early and if Nunome will be steady enough, this might just be an upset here and I dont wanna miss it for 5.00!! GL! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Shambata 2015 quick writeup for the matches: Galfi had a successful aus open junior, reched semis and now she is top 10, ranked 6 in the world in juniors! She is too good for Rueffer who gets credit for beating Zander, who was in a bad bad form when she beat her. Should be 1.33 the most imo. Sorribes Tormo is on fire she will dismantle not even a question here, its a good game to parlay today (the biggest value 1.28 for soccer today is atletico madrid x2, dont even know why their win is over 2.00 odds, very strange even after I look at team news, crazy imo...) Carreras is in a MUCH better form then Saez-Larra. I had a pleasure ti watcb them both in youtennis.tv and I hate betting in finals and everything but I trust my eyes and Saez struggling right now! Losing a set to Sexmilo underlines that. While Carreras is reaching boiling point, beating the crap out of Bara (who beat Cervera one round before, a player that is very similar to Saez-Larra), so this would be a 60-40 to Saez and now its a 70/30 to Carreras imo, therefore over 2 we have value! GL Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shambata 2015 Updated bankroll is +79.42u, it was a +54.42u week!! To be honest there are still some ironing to do. I had 15/22 bets won which is a 68%, but the units increased a lot b/c of he odds and the proper weighing of units. Thats one of the most important things in my line of work. Keeping that in mind for the rest of my 10 weeks betting period. First pick of the week from smoky New Delhi: Druthi Tatachar Venugopal to beat Alou Abou Zekry (New Delhi 50k Q)@3.5, bet365, 2/10 DTV is a solid player and I played her today and dully delivered, she won va CW Hsu a similar player to Zekry. Venugopal has a nice hard court game and she has been a stellar money maker in the 1.83-3.00 range. She was cca 3.00 today and almost finished even in 2 sets. Zekry had nothing to show for in the past months, she has lost all fed cup matches with one embarassing defeats vs 31years old Schaul. She did beat DTV once in november ins Sharm, straight sets, but what is interesting that she has played all her tournaments in Sharm, never left the country and when I saw her play in person in the summer I really did not like the attitude. She has a decent baseline game but her attitude is questionable. In a very different setting, humidity and court surface, DTV can play a nice match here and maybe create the upset! Especially after today's upset! GL! Go easy on it! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Shambata 2015 Dalma Galfi to beat Laura Schaeder (Altenkirchen 25k Q)@1.61 Dayana Yastremska to beat Kayla Rizzolo (Sharm el Sheikh 10k Q)@1.40 Double @2.25, bet365, 5/10 We will continue to ride Galfi until she hits a really good opponent, Schaeder is just decent at the most here, winning some and losing some but unable to create anything substantial. Only win vs Mendesova was but really IHard Court is not mendesova's fav by far, so I dont think too much of that. Galfi played well yesterday and won very easily so I expect her to get better and better at this tournament. Also her coach, Csaba Babos (father of Timi Babos wta top100) is with her, not her father and usually these tournament with the coach are more stable. Yastremska is a newcomer for itf future touzrnaments but we have to keep an eye on her. She is only 14, will be 15 this year but already 160 in itf junior. She has wins over Kolodziejeva already in juniors who is ranked 27. She was also #1 player in TE u14 ranking in Europe, so she is a big talent to watch out for! Rizzolo can play decetn but i think she will be far from enough here, b/c she might be only 14, but I saw her last year and she looks like a 17 and plays like one also, so Im guessing that wont be an issue. Odds went down from 1.57 already. GL!

Shambata 2015 Ena Shibahara to beat Elizabeth Profit (Surprise 25k Q)@2.37, 5/10, bet365 Typical example of a dark horse, Shibahara is a good player, she has demonstrated it already on juniors and last year among adults (she lost to nakitha bains and kenin only 76 in the third and pushes Dabrowski wta 200 to 3 sets a year ago) Since then she bas been playing a lot of usta ciruits where she has a very good record! She won the regional usta singles title in december and is the 3rd best recruit in the nation for colleges. She has also won the prestigous ISC u16 draw in 2013! Whoever had the game to pish these players to 67 in the third and Dabrowski to a 3 setter last year has a chance vs Profit, who didnt bring her name toml the table this year losing out to Harman (unexpected) Cavaday (expected) in two easy sets. I have waited for initial line movement and it moved our way from 2.5 losing some value. Ena had her bday last week! LETS GO birthday girl, make us some money!! :) GL! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Shambata 2015 Claire Liu to beat Kristina N Smith (Surprise 25k Q)@1,50 Tamarine Tanasugarn to beat Miyu Kato (New Delhi 25k)@1.25 Doubles @1,87, bet365, 5/10 Liu has won Orange Bowl 2 times already (u12 and u14), as she is known to be the next big thing, incredible game already at the age of 14 and a half she is 75 already in itf junior ranking. She has beaten in 25k last year Loeb who is #1 college player and qualified for a main draw. Also she has had a nice junior year, having beaten Vondrousova, Robillard Millette, Sebov, Mihalikova, Higuchi. These are all top prospects for their respective countries, so definitely Liu got my attention. Tanasugarn is a veteran who is playing still solid and her opponent Kato is having a hige crisis losing 5/8 of her last 8 matches since last august. I dont believe she will put a stop against a force like Tanasugarn here (and I dont care that Tana is 37 years old and Kato is 20) GL!

Re: Shambata 2015 no time for big writeup! but good spot to bet on Raina Ankita Raina to beat Olga Savchuk (New Delhi 25k)@2.25, 5/10, bet365 Solid play on Raina who finished 2014 career high and Savchuk on a big losing streak incl losing to a 14 year old... Weather is a huge factor with 80% humidity and smoky smoggy delhi weather! Leaning Chilumula to beat Plipuech and Kaur Thandi to beat Lee as well, Raina looks the best out of the 3! Good luck Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Shambata 2015 so tough today, odds are really well set as I couldnt find anything better than this: Antonia Lottner to beat Caroline Daniels (Altenkirchen 25k)@1.28 Ipek Soylu to beat Dea Herdzelas (Cuernavaca 25k)@1.44 Double @1.85, 6/10 Pretty confident in SOylu, she is starting to play better and better and had a very succesful Fed Cup (beating Konta and Gorgodze) after having a successful us 25ks (beating Rampre, Koriashvili, Mertens, Larcher de Brito, Dunne, Sakkari). I list all of these bc I think they are clearly better than Herdzelas. Soylu on top of her confidence and we could not say the same for Herdzelas, who is a talented young player but failed to make past the QF in 2 10k in Tunesia. Also, Soylu has played doubles yesterday so she knows the court a tad better already than Herdzelas. This was my easier choice. Lottner on the other hand has been indoors in germany winning 10/12 of her last 12 matches, losing to a very good Korpatsch which is acceptable nowadays and FOretz which is also ok. Daniels is in a slump, losing out in the first rounds in Tunesia to Ottomano (upset) and Sanchez-Quintanar (very easy 3,1). She has had mcu more success on clay and Lottner is a first strike indoor hard court player depending on big serve and aggressive groundstrokes. Her form indicated that she is set up here to have a vey nice tournament in front of the home crowd! Clear form and surface adv for her here, hence the shitty odds, that can team up with Soylu in which Im pretty certain! GL!!

Re: Shambata 2015 Marina Guinert Espana to beat Paula Comella Aguilo (Palmanova 10k)@1.72, bet365, 7/10 Aguilo is ranked 178 with 970 points in the spanish adults rankings. Espana is 31st with 4500 points, which is a much better ranking. They say rankings dont lie, well not always true, but here I think a big advantage goes to Espana. She is also more than a year older then Aguilo AND (this is very important imo) comes from the qualies and got sued to the court much more, settled in already. This is always an advantage for the person who comes from the Q, when they are close in playing quality. I believe her wins int he Q were also remarkable, 3 straight set victories, esp. disposing Van DIjkman 1,1 in the Q final is mentionable. While Aguio has already two losses vs Nadjon MIhalic who is only 130 in the spanish rankings I take the better and more experienced player with 6 won sets behind her back to beat the WildCard player anytime at these odds. Odds should be 1.44. here. GL!!

Re: Shambata 2015 Sandra Samir to beat Alona Bolsova Zadoinov (Palmanova 10k)@3.75, bet365, 3/10 Samir has more matches already played this year and had quite a a good run winning 11/15 and had decent wins over Pacquet, Husaric, Dentoni. She played the qualie here which goes to her advantage as well and beat Carillo Marin in straight sets (Saez Larra, last week’s finalist only beat Marin in 3) and also Van Cauter is decent and she also beat her in straight sets. These victories add to her confidence level when she meets Bolsova, who had a slightly better junior campaign than Samir, but also travelled more to easier destinations. Bolsova, who went back to junior tournaments for the aussie open, where she reached the QF and had a solif win over Aiava (the aussie Destinee) 1,1. I give her credit and she had a so-so end of the year last year as well. but nothing special. If you ask me she is underperforming a little and that is why I find some value here. She will be playing a junior rival, who she knows well and H2H is for Bolsova 1-0. I think Samir can get this one, as more surface advantage and form advantage is in effect. Odds should be highest 2.50 for Samir and therefore I find value in this 3.75 odds! GL! Ana Bianca MIhaila to beat Alice Savoretti (Palmanova 10k)@3.25, bet365, 3/10 Mihaila stepped up a leveli n my eyes, really. SHe has beaten Ines and Klasen last week raising her game up from the qualies and stepping up really when needed int he 3rd set victories. NOw you can argue that she might be tired but she had now a lmost 48 hours to recover b/c she finished her Q final on Monday. I think she is boiling with confidence, looka t her quali matches…. She has beaten decent (not great) spanish juniors, straight sets, but very close ones and here is my point. When you play 4 tie breaks in 3 matches and you win 4, there is something going right for you. The confidence and concentration helped her to bag these matches in straight sets and I really do not see a reason why it should not continue here. I watched Savoretti and Mihaila both last week on live stream. Savoretti is clever with the ball, MIhaila is more of a very steady baseliner with agressive attacking style, that can be dangerous for the italian. Dont get fooled by Savoretti’s recent wins over Bukta (Bukta is playing one of the worst tennis of her career and is without a coach, never know now what to expect from her, thats why I dared to play Ines Ferrer Suarez yesterday, Ines won 64 64) and Siedliska who is more of a hard courter really. I found nothing special in Alice’s game that says this one cannot go to distance or Mihaila winning it possibly int he end! GL!

Re: Shambata 2015 I will try to be short because of a time crisis, but today (as all Thursdays, with the 2nd rounds) can be a big day! Anna Blinkova to beat Ksenia Lykina (El Kantaoui 10k)3.25, bet365, 2/10 Blinkova is an up and coming junior 26 ranked in the world. She had a nice campaign winning some matches in australia during the junior grand slam and also had a nice win over Vogelsang int he first round. Lykina ont he other hand had no matches in some time. Lost 4/4 matches in november vs decent players in 25ks but did not even win a set. I dont rate beating Ottomano that high here, as we can see a new russian star probably here with Blinkova! This is my least favoured bet today! GL Tessah Andriajafitrimo to beat Steffi Distelmans (El Kantaoui 10k)2.00, bet365, 3/10 Tessah had a nice junior streak at teh end of last year, she has won 2 easier tournaments in Thailand and she went onto the semifinal of the pre-tournament of the aus open juniors, which is very strong. She has beaten 2 players inside or around the top30, Kolodziejeava and Zheng and one ont he top 50 Robillard-Millette. This really means she has taken a big step forward although she has lost int he second round in the grand slam, it looks like she has still the fireworks from her form, beating Mikulskyte 2,2 in the qualies (Fedosenkova I know personally, does know how to play this sport, so the fact that Tessah beat her 0,0, doesnt mean shit) Int he MD she beat Sipek, who is in bad form, easily like she is supposed to 3,3. Distelmans had a very bad run from august til november where she had one nice tournament! She beat struggling Stamatova last round, not a big accomplishment imo nowadays, only 75 in the third… This is more of a hunch bet as well. Go easy! Christina Bucsa to beat Anastasia Vdovenco (Palmanova 10k)1.72, 6/10, bet365 Odds dropped from 2.00 to 1.72 already. Bucsa has beaten some decent players over the past weeks, I dont count Cervera-Vazquez here, she retired last round vs Bucsa. Vdovenco ont he other hand is horrid nowadays winning only her last 6/15 matches and really losing to some not so good players like Priscariu, Novotna. She beat Bruzzone last round, who spends her life in Sharm el Sheikh on fast hard court so IM not sure how this tournament fit into her schedule, obv. was not the right choice.Bics has beaten Cuk and Martinez in the qualies both capable of beating Vdovenco and now Cerver-Vazquez is out of the way, she can take care of her countrymate who is struggling. No wonder odds moved. GL! Irene Burillo Escorhuilla to beat Akvile Parazainskaite (Palmanova 10k)@3.4, bet365, 4/10 Best value bet of the day probably. Burillo on a hot streak, talented junior from spain, imo better than Sexmilo and Carillo Marin, or very similar at least. She has beaten Siedliska and hering in qualies (both similar to Paraza) and now upset Pantuckova, who had one othe most winningest record in itf last year (clearly she is not in form yet, but still it is a hige upset). I hope tehre is still some gas int he tank for Irene! Parazanskaite is not finding her groove yet as she is much more of a hard court player anyhow. Losing to Larra 2,1 showed that last week. Also coming to this weeks tournament on a 5/6 losing streak last 6 matches. Ozga is a decent win I guess, but I think this can be much much closer than people think and odds were 4.00, ridicolously high imo! GL!

Shambata 2015 Tang/Yang to beat Hsu/Lee (New Delhi 50k WD final)@1.5, bet365 Veronika Kudermetova to beat Cindy Burger (Moscow 25k)@1.44, bet365 Double @2.16, 7/10 Tang/Yang is clearly better doubles talentwise then their opponent and the main reason is zhaxouan yang, vastly improved in singles and doubles. I love the fact that they both are out of singles and have the main focus on the final! Check the opponent not nearly their standard! I expect an easy affair! Kudermetova is, similar to Kasatkina, rising star of Russia. Had some bad streaks over the last year but I think she also had some great results. What is different that after a great match she usually folded and now she beat Kontaveit which was a big upset and then Jorovich which I think was even bigger, not oddsvise maybe, but Jorovich was in form and got her ass handed to her really! I expect that to continue here. Burger has no real weapons against her, it will be up to Kudermetova for sure! Odds shifted so we have 1.44 instead of 1.33 and no, Im not scared. I have followed every single point the match vs Jorovich and she played perfectly with some bad streaks but corrected them beautifully. Burger had a bad ending last year and who did she beat this tournament? Heisen and Saidova... Strong parlay!! GL! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk