Announcements
** Poker League Results : July: 1st McG, 2nd Rhino_Power, 3rd Elliott Sutcliffe; August: 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd Rivrd **
** August Naps Competition Result: 1st LEE-GRAYS, 2nd Gary66, 3rd LeMale, 4th RUG. KO Cup Winner DONNYFLYER. Most Winners TVY: **

Serie A TIM > January 10th & 11th

Aidymac

Re: Serie A TIM > January 10th & 11th

Another one on my shortlist is the game between Sampdoria and Empoli.It's true that Samp were heavily defeated by Lazio a week ago but they remain the strong side they were before the winter break.This defeat could actually work as a wake-up call for them and they could be more than keen on getting back on the winning ways this weekend.Their squad is weakened by the selling of Gabbiadini which leaves Mihajlovic only with Okaka and Eder upfront.This could limit their attacking options but i think an extra striker will be signed after this weekend because he cannot expect a higher finish only with these attacking players.Anyhow' date=Tonelli Empoli top striker is out as well as Guarante which could leave Empoli toothless.Empoli are undefeated in their last 7 games which is a decent record actually but i can see a high possibility this record ending today.Mihajlovic knows that his players must bounce back after such a defeat and Empoli without his best striker,could be the perfect victim.Bet365 offers massive odds on the HW here due to the fact that Samp started awful the new 2015 while Empoli remained unbeaten but i tink this is a great underrestimating of Sampdoria and i will be all over them today.HW @ 2.05 with high stakes and medium stakes @ Samp to win (-1AH) @ 3 all with bet365.GL! 1:0
:nana