** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Liga de Fútbol Profesional > January 9th - 12th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 9 January 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Levante UD v Deportivo La Coruña (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.85[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 10 January 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Real Madrid v Espanyol (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.11[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]14[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]41[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.58 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Málaga v Villarreal (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.74[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Celta de Vigo v Valencia (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.85[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.21 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SD Eibar v Getafe (21:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.42[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.87 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 11 January 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]UD Almería v Sevilla (11:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.95[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Athletic Bilbao v Elche CF (16:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Granada CF v Real Sociedad (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.78[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.87 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Barcelona v Atlético de Madrid (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.58[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.47 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 12 January 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Rayo Vallecano v Córdoba CF (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.42 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > January 9th - 12th Celta Vigo - Valencia Celta are the very bottom side in the form table (last 3 at home and last 3 away) taking one point from a possible 18. They have lost all 5 of their last league matches, 4 by the score line 1-0 except for Real Madrid who managed 3-0. They received a further blow to their morale losing the home leg of their Spanish cup tie 2-4 to Athletic Club. Valencia have plenty of talented players and after beating Madrid coupled with their recent upturn in general form (won 4 of last 5 all comps) I think the price is value. Pinnacle offer 1.99 to play Valencia + 0 Asian handicap which refunds our stake it the match ends all square. With players like Piatti, Feghouli, Negredo etc. this looks like a solid defensive bet. Good Luck! :ok

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > January 9th - 12th Once again i really think the odds on BTTS-YEs in the Levante-Deportivo game,are set the opposite way.I agree that Levante have a weak front line and Deportivo are hard to break down,but Sidnei(CB)is out for Deportivo as well as Lucas(CM).Both are regular starter and their abcense should influence on the team defence stability.Deportivo looked solid like Bilbao but that was at home and Bilbao are not great shakes at the minute.Levante rested many players for the Copa Del Rey in order to stay fresh for the league game so they will must give it a go today or the squad rotation for the cup could turn to be meaningless.Levante will miss Navarro(CB) and Diop(CDM) who play on the exactly same positons like the two missing players for Deportivo.I really think there is nothing much between these two and the standings shows that.Levante will try to win this one due to their home advantage,knowing Depor are not that solid on the road.On the other hand we have Depor who are on a decent run and they won't knee over Levante today.My bets would be as follows as i just can't see neither of the teams keeping a clean sheet today.Medium stakes on BTTS-Yes @ odds against;sporting punt on Correct Score-1:1 @ 6 with bet365.GL!

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > January 9th - 12th @Simeon I just feel that Levante will go all out to win this game... After this game, they have a Copa del Rey match against Malaga (which I suspect, the team will heck care again) Subsequently, 2 away matches against Elche and Villarreal and the confidence to get 6 points here is kind of low... Btw I am looking at Celta Vigo vs Valencia...Odds are too weird...Too weird...

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > January 9th - 12th They have scored 13 goals in 17 games so far which is less than a goal per game.Depor are no better though and that's the reason why the odds on BTTS-Yes and over 2.5 are set that high.But the current situation is that both teams need the points in order to guarantee their survival this year.Levante rested players for the cup which directly indicates for their intentions for this game + the home advantage they really should feel they can get the 3 points.Depor have scored 14 in 17 games which is not that better but they looked decent against Bilbao but their defence won't be that stable with these two players missing + the fact they are on the road against a team who is likley to attack from the beginning.In fact,both teams could cancel each other out or if not i cannot see a blowout.So that's why i chose these two bets for today.

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > January 9th - 12th

@Simeon I just feel that Levante will go all out to win this game... After this game, they have a Copa del Rey match against Malaga (which I suspect, the team will heck care again) Subsequently, 2 away matches against Elche and Villarreal and the confidence to get 6 points here is kind of low... Btw I am looking at Celta Vigo vs Valencia...Odds are too weird...Too weird...
I really can't see the reason for that.I don't trust Valencia.They lack concistency this season and you cannot expect them to win a couple of times in a row.I feel tomorrow will be different.Celta have not scored in their last 7 games and having such a record you might expect them to rely on their defence and you would be wrong.They are far from solid and Valencia should expose them on Saturday.

I really can't see the reason for that.I don't trust Valencia.They lack concistency this season and you cannot expect them to win a couple of times in a row.I feel tomorrow will be different.Celta have not scored in their last 7 games and having such a record you might expect them to rely on their defence and you would be wrong.They are far from solid and Valencia should expose them on Saturday.
Hence you feel Celta will flop badly? Hmm...Tomorrow I shall have a look again.

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > January 9th - 12th Although Levante don't have the best defence (especially with Navarro missing) I think the odds on BTTS yes are set correctly and IMO don't hold any value. Deportivo have only scored 2 goals in their last 7 league matches both of these being on their home ground. I feel the odds on a Levante win @ 2.25 seem far better value than BTTS yes @ 2.10.

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > January 9th - 12th Levante - Dep. La Coruna Levante and Depor are struggling to stay in Primera and a win today for any team will be like winning 6 points, so i'm expecting both teams to start strong and passionate the game and expect nothing more than victory. Deportivo didn't have a cup game mid-week but Levante played with a lot of substitutes so they could be rested and ready for today's game. La Coruna already started improving their squad and got Oriol Riera (CF) on loan from Wigan, and he is expected to be on the squad today. In their game against Bilbao last week were really strong in the defense and run a lot but today they need to be a bit more aggressive as they need to score, something they haven't done in the last 4 away matches. Levante has start improving but they are not a better team than Depor nor they have a home that ''scares'' their rivals so a DNB, AH 0 or a double-chance on Depor is good for me Deportivo La Coruna to win (AH 0) @ 2.56 Marathonbet

All i am saying is that Valencia should win it fairly comfortably given Celta's goal scoring issues but the fact that Valencia struggle when they have to put 2 strong performances in a row' date=makes me think it's unlikely to be a blowout.
Interesting. So, it must be a miracle that they are currently with 3 consecutive victories in La Liga and 4 in all competitions. They also recorded 4 victories in a row earlier in the season and didn't lose a game in 7, but yeah, I guess they aren't consistent much :) Not saying they will definitely win tomorrow, but just don't see your point on how they "struggle when they have to put 2 strong performances in a row", when clearly they don't.

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > January 9th - 12th i don't see valencia easily winning here although their form is very good they will have to deal with a lot of resilience from celta vigo who will be determined to get something. what enforces my opinion even more is celta vigo winless streak of six games. five of those six losses were by mere 1-0 scoreline. they are hard to beat and as far as i can see they have fully fit squad without any inquires so for me celta can finally get a win

Care to elaborate on what you think is wrong and why? :drums
Given Celta Vigo's poor form, I thought they should have been offered at least 1x2 odds 3.00 or more And handicap of 0.25 or 0.5 instead However I see handicap is level and both home and away teams having similar odds here... The opponent is not a weak one and they have done well so far in the last 3-4 matches... Anyway, I am poor with this league betting, I may be wrong

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > January 9th - 12th There are two games tonight in which I think there will be goals and the bookies are quite generous: Malaga v Villarreal & Eibar v Getafe. Looking at the stats between these teams, Malaga have score 2 goals against Villarreal in each of the last 5 home meetings and Villarreal have scored 2 goals in 4 out of the last 5 away games. When Getafe is playing away there is a strong possibility of both teams to score (came in in the last 7 away games). Getafe already beat Eibar 1-2 last month and I think the bookies have got these prices a bit wrong. My tips for these two matches are: Malaga v Villarreal - over 2,5 goals - @43/40 Eibar v Getafe - over 2,5 goals - @7/5 (bet365)

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > January 9th - 12th Eibar vs Getafe – Draw @ 3.25 Marathonbet This is a game for the 18th game week of Primera Division between Eibar and Getafe. Personally, I don’t find many differences between these two teams, this is obvious also by their positioning at the table. Both of them have offensive difficulties, cannot score as they would have wished, Eibar is stronger defensively. A fact to take into consideration is that this will be the first game of coach Quique Flores for Getafe, so it is sure that his team will be much more competitive. This is a game to all results, I will risk to go with the draw.

There are two games tonight in which I think there will be goals and the bookies are quite generous: Malaga v Villarreal & Eibar v Getafe. Looking at the stats between these teams, Malaga have score 2 goals against Villarreal in each of the last 5 home meetings and Villarreal have scored 2 goals in 4 out of the last 5 away games. When Getafe is playing away there is a strong possibility of both teams to score (came in in the last 7 away games). Getafe already beat Eibar 1-2 last month and I think the bookies have got these prices a bit wrong. My tips for these two matches are: Malaga v Villarreal - over 2,5 goals - @43/40 Eibar v Getafe - over 2,5 goals - @7/5 (bet365)
Malaga v Villarreal - full time 1-1 (bet lost) Eibar v Getafe - full time 2-1 (bet won) How that game finished with only two goals I will never know...so many chances and a disallowed goal as well... Anyway, I'm happy with 7/5 for over 2,5 goals in Eibar v Getafe game.

Interesting. So' date=' it must be a miracle that they are currently with 3 consecutive victories in La Liga and 4 in all competitions. They also recorded 4 victories in a row earlier in the season and didn't lose a game in 7, but yeah, I guess they aren't consistent much :) Not saying they will definitely win tomorrow, but just don't see your point on how they "struggle when they have to put 2 strong performances in a row", when clearly they don't.
i think that 1:1 answers your question are Valencia trustworthy at the moment.

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > January 9th - 12th Personally,i can't see Sevilla keeping Almeria shut today.Almeria are a decent side and a lot of people underrestimate them just because they haven't watch a single game of them..Both teams have huge lists of doubtful players and most of them are important one's.It will be decided for them as we get closer to kick off but Mbia and Trochowski for the visiting side and Corona,Julian for the home sides are potential absences.Thievy,Martinez,Quique are definetely out for the hosts.Almeria have won 3 out of their last 4 games and must be confident on taking at home Sevilla today.But this decent record shouldn't fool them as they are very close to the danger zone and still their mission of staying in the league is in jeopardy.Sevilla's record is good too as they have won 6 of their last 7 games in all competitions.Their away record is not that great but i think given the home side absences they could score today.They are not world beaters and free scorers for sure,but today's opponents are not either so not such of a worry.Almeria could build on their recent performance and head into this fixture full of optimism.Granada hit Sevilla's net last round so why shouldn't they do the same.I think both teams will find a way to score in this game at least per once.H2H suggests that we could expect that because 3 of their last 4 meetings have gone over 2.5 and BTTS-Yes.BTTS-Yes @ 1.83 with bet365.GL! 0:2

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > January 9th - 12th I want to share a few thoughts regarding tonight's derby Barcelona-Altetico Madrid.I want to start by saying that i think that the whole crysis and the problems between Messi and Enrique are way overrated.Barcelona had a tough start to the 2015 but managed to bounce back after the deafeat with an impressive 5:0 win over Elche.Barcelona felt awkward visiting Sociedad but today at home against a title contender the situation and atmosphere will be much different.Messi and Enrique will be keen to show that there is nothning wrong between them by winning the derby.Barca have conceded just 3 goal at home this season and i think this won't change tonight.I watched Madrid game last weekend and i was far from impressed by Atletico.Real just had a bad day and nothing seemed to work for them.Cristiano was far from his best which reflected on Real's attacking power.Xavi is likely to be out as well as Vermaelen who has a long-term injury.Ansaldi and Cani are out for the visiting side.I expect a cracking game tonight with Barca dominating all over the field and the attacking trio-Messi,Neymar and Suarez at their best,doing whatever they want with the opponent's defence.I think Barca will show some spirit and win the game and maybe a blowout is expected to be seen.Atletico Madrid are a force at home with the home fan support but tonight i think there will be no mercy for them.They are 4-1-2 on the road and tonight i have no doubt they will lose their 5th game.There is not much value in the home win so my bets are as follows:Barca to cover the -1AH @ odds against with high stakes and a sporting punt on Correct Score-3:0 @ 11 all with bet365.GL! 3:1

i think that 1:1 answers your question are Valencia trustworthy at the moment.
How convenient to wait for the end of the game and depending on the result to have a prepared answer

:cheers