** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Friday March 27th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 27 March 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]England v Lithuania (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]29[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.94 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FYR Macedonia v Belarus (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.52[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.79 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Liechtenstein v Austria (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]17[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.22[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Moldova v Sweden (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.42[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Montenegro v Russia (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.07[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Slovakia v Luxembourg (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.14[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]29[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.05 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Slovenia v San Marino (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.04[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]18[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]41[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.15 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Spain v Ukraine (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]14.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.59 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Switzerland v Estonia (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]16[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.12 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 months later...

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Friday March 27th England v Lithuania A few baffling squad selections by Hodgson with so many in form players not picked in favour of people who have been in previous squads, but it is certainly a settled squad and the starting XI won't be anything too surprising. I think there is a misconception in the rest of Europe that English nationals think we are better than we are..that isn't the case. We won't do well in the finals but we will certainly qualify comfortably for them, we generally beat the weaker nations and struggle against the technically better countries, there aren't many of them in the group though. I would expect us to win 90% of the group games 4/4 so far including the most difficult game on paper away to the Swiss. Lithuania are decent at home and might spring a surprise in the odd game. Won 2 lost 2 so far, again they beat who you would expect them to, Estonia at home (1-0) and San Marino away (2-0), losing to Slovenia (2-0) and most recently Switzerland (4-0). There isn't anything too inspiring in the squad, mix of the very experienced and the inexperienced. Think this is exactly the kind of side England beat fairly comfortably at home, expect a 2-0, 3-0 scoreline. Nothing too exciting but do enough to get the job done, would be nice to see Kane get a start ahead of Sturridge but I doubt it will happen. Win to nil seems a good option here and at 1.61 is a bit higher than I thought it would be, expect it to come down a bit by game day. England to Win to Nil - 1.61 - bet365 - 10 Points Slovenia look ripe to beat San Marino to nil. Can get 1.22 on San Marino not scoring currently which isn't that inspiring, hopefully get better when more markets are out. San Marino not scored away for 29 games now.

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Friday March 27th England -1.5 is almost the same odds and give you comfort for a 3-1 type game. If you wait for 2-0, 3-0, this should be a better choice IMO, since i doubt, England is going to score only one, and make the final score 1-0.

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Friday March 27th

England -1.5 is almost the same odds and give you comfort for a 3-1 type game. If you wait for 2-0' date=' 3-0, this should be a better choice IMO, since i doubt, England is going to score only one, and make the final score 1-0.[/quote'] I only generally play these type of bets in International games, in general I have found them easier to predict from this point of view. Obviously there is a risk attached but in this case I would rather play the win to nil option than a handicap bet, Lithuania aren't the worst side in the world but they seem to struggle away from home against anyone decent. Odds are down to 1.5 (low as 1.36 with Hills) now so agree probably better to play -1.5AH at 1.52. Sturridge is out so expect Harry Kane to start, Lallana out too with Ryan Mason called up in his place. Sturridge has shown he can provide a bit of magic when required in games we are struggling to break sides down so I think him missing is a bit of a blow.

On the other hand Kane is on fire and i'd bet ( :D ) he is really motivated to prove himself in the national squad as well' date=' especially the first match.[/quote'] Roy Hodgson have hinted he could be on the starting XI, but I bet he'll be a substitute in this match :lol Anyway I've checked Spain vs Ukraine odds using other websites, technically Spain are the favourites with -1.50 @ 1.97 while Ukraine +1.50 @ 1.95

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Friday March 27th 4pts England (-2) to beat Lithuania 5/4 BetVictor England have been on easy street for much of this campaign and I don’t expect much different here in all honesty. This will be another one of those boring attack vs defence like matches and really the only question that needs to be asked is how many England will win by. Generally England don’t put sides to the sword but with the likes of Harry Kane looking to make an impression this might just be a game where England are more ruthless and take a side to the cleaners. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/england-vs-lithuania-betting-england-can-cruise-past-latest-qualifying-challenge 4pts Spain vs Ukraine - Under 2.5 goals 11/10 Paddy Power I’m not convinced we’re going to see a blow out here. Far from it actually. I think this will be a really competitive contest and one which might not see many goals at all. Ukraine have shown they can keep things tight but they’re not the free scoring side they’d like to be. Spain are missing Costa and their confidence still needs repairing from the Slovakia defeat so I’m targeting under 2.5 goals here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/spain-vs-ukraine-betting-goals-may-be-short-in-supply-in-seville

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Friday March 27th Missings: England v Lithuania England: Adam Lallana (13/0 m), Stewart Downing (35/0 m), Jack Wilshere (26/0 m), Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (20/4 m), Daniel Sturridge (16/5 f), Rickie Lambert (11/3 f), Danny Rose (0/0 d), Fraser Forster (3/0 g), Luke Shaw (4/0 d) Lithuania: Arvydas Novikovas (19/2 m), Mindaugas Kalonas (49/3 m), Lukas Spalvis (4/1 f) Macedonia FYR v Belarus Macedonia FYR: Mario Gjurovski (12/2 m), Daniel Mojsov (27/0 d), Ezgjan Alioski (6/0 d), Aleksandar Dam?evski (4/0 d), Ardian Cuculi (6/0 d), Aleksandar Todorovski (15/0 d), Muhamed Demiri (25/0 m), Nikola Gligorov (19/0 m), David Babunski (6/0 m), Arijan Ademi (3/0 m), Stefan Spirovski (8/0 m), Muarem Muarem (6/0 m), Aco Stojkov (43/5 f, 2nd top scorer), Mirko Ivanovski (23/1 f), Jovan Kostovski (11/2 f), Adis Jahovi? (12/3 f) Belarus: Maksim Zhavnerchik (9/0 d), Dmitry Verkhovtsov (44/3 d), Aleh Veratsila (14/0 d), Syarhey Balanovich (23/2 m), Renan Bressan (18/3 m), Yan Tsiharow (35/1 m) Information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Friday March 27th Spain - Ukraine I don't find Ukraine so negligible to give these odds to Spain. They too fight for one of the 2 first places and are doing fine so far. It's still a long way until the qualification round ends and I don't find reason for Ukrainians to risk in Spain and play open game. In the last 5 games they have only conceded one goal and if they escape tonight with a positive result it's going to be very good for them. i think their first concern will be to keep a clean sheet. Under 2.5 @ 2.18 Marathonbet

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Friday March 27th Liechtenstein - Austria Austria doesn't only has the quality to win but they must to cause they need to keep the 4 points distance from Sweden. Few people have a doubt about the away win in this one. Liechtenstein actually plays a 7-3-0 system with no one in the attack. Most games today are for betting high stakes in small odds. I find this the best case if you want to bet 10 and win 5. Austria to win to nil @ 1.50 Marathonbet

Re: UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifiers > Friday March 27th Montenegro vs Russia – Win for Russia @ 2.04 Marathonbet With 5 points after this 4 games, Montenegro currently sit on the 4th position in the ranking with a 5 points gap between them and Austria and one point behind Sweden on the second position. Their last 7 competitive home games ended with 2 wins, 3 draws and 2 defeats (against Ukraine and Moldova). Now they will meet Russia for a first time at senior level. Russia will meet Montenegro a team which is without win since 3 games at the Group G. Russia performed similar to that with kicking off the campaign with a 4-0 win over Liechtenstein but then drawing twice and loosing against Austria, just as Montenegro did. The victory against Liechtenstein was visitor’s only competitive win in 2014 where they scored more than one goal. Russia is a better team and tonight I believe that will going to show some character.

On the other hand Kane is on fire and i'd bet ( :D ) he is really motivated to prove himself in the national squad as well' date=' especially the first match.[/quote'] In my opinion Kane must score today if he will play from the beginning. There will be his first game, his team plays at home, he is in the good form, Starridge won't play. England is favorite today. So we expect about 2 goals from home side. That chance Kane not to score today? I think 30-40% and not more. So value is on the our side and Odd=1.8 in Ladbrokes looks great chance to win today, doesn't it? Also I will bet on Home win to nill according to the advice above.

Latest reports are that Kane won't start but will come off the bench. Likely to start with Rooney in front of Wellbeck and Sterling.
it is pity. Let's wait official start ups.

According to my shots on target stats' date=' [b']Luxembourg, Moldova and Montenegro could all be good value tonight on the handicap at current odds.
Lol Sent from my GT-I9300 using PL Forum

Lol Sent from my GT-I9300 using PL Forum
Big man making fun of someone else's picks after the games. There's no place for that here. What makes it worse is the fact that you didnt contribute anything other than that juvenile post.

England v Lithuania A few baffling squad selections by Hodgson with so many in form players not picked in favour of people who have been in previous squads, but it is certainly a settled squad and the starting XI won't be anything too surprising. I think there is a misconception in the rest of Europe that English nationals think we are better than we are..that isn't the case. We won't do well in the finals but we will certainly qualify comfortably for them, we generally beat the weaker nations and struggle against the technically better countries, there aren't many of them in the group though. I would expect us to win 90% of the group games 4/4 so far including the most difficult game on paper away to the Swiss. Lithuania are decent at home and might spring a surprise in the odd game. Won 2 lost 2 so far, again they beat who you would expect them to, Estonia at home (1-0) and San Marino away (2-0), losing to Slovenia (2-0) and most recently Switzerland (4-0). There isn't anything too inspiring in the squad, mix of the very experienced and the inexperienced. Think this is exactly the kind of side England beat fairly comfortably at home, expect a 2-0, 3-0 scoreline. Nothing too exciting but do enough to get the job done, would be nice to see Kane get a start ahead of Sturridge but I doubt it will happen. Win to nil seems a good option here and at 1.61 is a bit higher than I thought it would be, expect it to come down a bit by game day. England to Win to Nil - 1.61 - bet365 - 10 Points WIN Slovenia look ripe to beat San Marino to nil. Can get 1.22 on San Marino not scoring currently which isn't that inspiring, hopefully get better when more markets are out. San Marino not scored away for 29 games now.
Stroll in the park, Lithuania were very poor. Then again I don't think you could really lose tonight looking at the results, bookies must have taken a bit of a kicking.