Announcements
** July Nap's Competition Result : 1st Rainbow, 2nd Trainmad091, 3rd Zidane123, KO Cup Bathtime For Rupert, Most Winners Alastair, Goodwood Comp: Glavintoby**
**July Poker League Result : 1st Craggwood £75, 2nd Like2Fish £45, 3rd Rivrd £30**
York Ebor Festival Tipster Competition : 19th August - 22nd August
Sign in to follow this  
delfino

Cyprus 3/01/2015 Santa Gift

Happy New Year everybody Aek Larnaca vs Omonia Aek is performing the best soccer in Cypriot first division. Team really looks attractive and confident. Aek is one of the few financially healthy teams here in the island All players receive their salaries on time, and the owner of the team is a young and ambitious man. Over and above, Aek is coached by Thomas Christiansen, a Danish 41 years old smart guy with eagle eye on the pitch. I RATE him as the best coach in Cyprus In addition, Aek signed Monteiro! The portugese striker was one of Ael Limassol most valuable players in last 3 years before moving to Moreinense for just 6 months time Monteiro is BACK in business i dare to say! He knows very well how to help the team! But let me talk a little bit about Omonia......Ohhh my God! Again and again tremendous financial problems....4 important players LEFT the club, because of....no money! Tomorrow Omonia will place experimental duo of central defenders. This fact, pushes me to the conclusion, that Fantastic Aek attackers with Monteiro, they will score 2 at least! Aek, the most enthusiastic, charming and passionate team of our league, looks as Santa gift to me! Aek Larnaca to beat Omonia @2 offered by bet365 10/10 confidence! See you all with money in pockets! :ok

Re: Cyprus 3/01/2015 Santa Gift

in my local is 2' date='35....and going up..seems like fishy[/quote'] If we can trust delfino, then it is gift for us. Team who has no money has no motivation.

Re: Cyprus 3/01/2015 Santa Gift Price is now 2.37 for Aek victory....No obvious reason. Monteiro is OUT finally for today. No other missing Some rumours that a group of Russian investors may buy Omonia. Nothing else Aek- even without Monteiro- IS my top selection!

i am in beeting world almost 20 years' date='and always,BUT ALWAYS, when i see odds going up on "my" team i am sure that something going wrong.....like this time.[/quote'] You must have been punting from an early age Bojast :D 0-2 now

Re: Cyprus 3/01/2015 Santa Gift Normally I would not consider this league, but the Santa free gift was to much to resist. After reading the post went for overs, as poster had stated " that Fantastic Aek attackers with Monteiro, they will score 2 at least!" so Santa was good to me today. Sorry for home team backers, these things happen, and we take our chances.

hahahha' date='yeah man :) i just look this man Broks and teory about gift :) man...in betting nobody gives you gif,simple is that...[/quote'] I said, if we can trust. Now that means we can't trust him. :D I am betting for a year now, and always look for advice here. Now I know, that it is better, first to use your head and then your emotions. I am ready to do some research before games, but I don't know where is the start point when researching.

i know Delfino from another forum' date='for him 10/10 is normal thing :) he is good punter,but sometimes he going with heart and emotions not from quality of team (this game today is not easy for predict,now is easy to talk but....Omonia is good team,and never mind (Delf) if you are from Cyprus and i am not,i also know something about Cyprus football(couple of my frends playing football in some teams,and sometimes i have informations from "first hand") when i see odds are going up i mentioned that just for cautions,but like i said in 99% when odds going up bookies know something that we dont knows and thats hapend today...[/quote'] Gonna add it to my sticky notes. :D - Always avoid from growing odds.

I said, if we can trust. Now that means we can't trust him. :D I am betting for a year now, and always look for advice here. Now I know, that it is better, first to use your head and then your emotions. I am ready to do some research before games, but I don't know where is the start point when researching.
If you do some research on this forum itself ( try looking his posts in early december) you'll know that he's a guy who is trustworthy when it comes to the Cyprus tips.. He is mostly spot on..