Announcements
*** Ascot Festival Competition: Well done to 1st. RUG, 2nd. Soi Bongkot & 3rd. Jediknight ***
** June Poker League Result : 1st kevsul, 2nd Like2Fish, 3rd McG **
** June Naps Competition Result: 1st Kingdom for, 2nd Offramp, 3rd glavintobuy, 4th bymatrix. KO Cup Winner: Kingsom for, Most Winners: Johnrobertson **

JJG's BTTS singles

I am going to try and see how far I can go with a start bank of £50, the main aim is to get to £100 then cash out £50 and keep going with the other £50 etc repeating it hopefully. I won't be betting more than £10 per match and minimum of £2.

Re: JJG's BTTS singles #1 liverpool v swansea Liverpool have scored at least twice in their last 4 meetings with swansea but their leaky defence is always looking likely to concede especially with mingolet back in goals who looks shaky. Swansea are dangerous with bony sigurdsson , and scored in their last 8 PL matches. 7/10 betfair £10

Re: JJG's BTTS singles Tuesday night #2 wigan v sheff wed Wigan not won at home in 8 but a good win away there and new boss mckay will try keep it going, wigan have scored in all but 1 of their last 7 league games, and have goals from midfield too in maloney and mclean , stevie may scored twice for the owls last time they met in november and hes the main reason to sway me to take the good odds on offer. Its a slight gamble as weds dont score many , they are hard to beat and like a draw,but i think they will score here. 11/10 betfair £7 staked.

Re: JJG's BTTS singles #3 southampton v arsenal Southampton look to have put that bad spell behind them with 7 points from 9 and one of them a good point off chelsea , scored 7 in their last 3 , pelle has 8 league goals and the rest are spread out all over the team with 2s and 3s so goals coming from a variety of positions. Arsenal have conceded quite alot of goals and they also score a fair amount at the other end too , sanchez 10 in the league and others like wellbeck, , cazorla chip in too. Soton havent beat arsensl in 10 attempts in the PL, giroud suspended, as is schneiderlin for saints , ozil, ramsey , arteta and wilshire still injured and thats quite a few from midfield to be missing at tge same time and weakens their midfield. Fancy this game strongly for goals. £10 3/4 betfair.

Re: JJG's BTTS singles No bet on the few games on tonight but im posting my bet for saturday early. #4 Hearts v hibs 4/5 betfair £10 This should be a cracker with both on form , hearts have scored in every league since september 13th which is some going. Hibs are flying after hammering rangers 4-0 and scored 9 in the last 3 games.

Re: JJG's BTTS singles sunday 4rth january #5 st johnstone v hamilton after hamiltons 5-0 demolition of rivals motherwell they are flying high and i think they will score here too at least once , they are 4rth in the table and scored 14 away from home and conceding 13 which is pretty decent. st johnstone have scored at home in their last 7 games, they have won their last 6 games from 7 in all comps and they are doing well too despite the defeat to 2nd placed aberdeen last time out. should be goals here. £10 @ EVS betfair.

Re: JJG's BTTS singles scunthorpe v chesterfield scunthorpe have scored in their last 9 fixtures and at home they should score again, last time they failed to score was near the end of october, they have been on a unbeaten run since then too in all competitions, winning 5 and drawing 4. after beating mk dons 1-0 away in the FA cup chesterfield show they can score away and against teams higher in the league, they also beat them a month before but the game had to be replayed after fielding an iligible player, they have also scored their fair share of 2 or 3 goals away from home this season. doyle is already on 20 goals for chesterfield and i think he will score tonight, or help them score :) £10 on @ 8/13 betfair , new bank £28

Re: JJG's BTTS singles ipswich v derby 7/10 betfair £6 stake , bank £40 this is going to be a good game with two title contenders , ipswich scored in 4 of their last 5 games, once against a PL club away from home , in those 4 games they scored in they found the net 10 times , daryl murphy has 17 goals in all comps for them. derby have also scored 10 times in their last 5 games and again once against a PL club , chris martin like murphy has 17 goals in all comps but derby also have more goals spread throughout the team compared to ipswich. goals for and against is pretty much even barring a few goals and with them being 2nd (ipswich)and 3rd (derby) i think it will be a score draw 2-2 but the bet is always BTTS here.