** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

2.Bundesliga > February 6th - 9th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 6 February 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Erzgebirge Aue v RB Leipzig (17:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.27 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SpVgg Greuther Fürth v FC Ingolstadt 04 (17:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.43 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]VfR Aalen v SV Darmstadt 98 (17:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.61 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 7 February 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1. FC Union Berlin v VfL Bochum (12:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.16[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.84 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SV Sandhausen v FC St. Pauli (12:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.34 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 8 February 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Eintracht Braunschweig v 1. FC Kaiserslautern (12:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FSV Frankfurt v 1. FC Nürnberg (12:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.34 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Karlsruher SC v Fortuna Düsseldorf (12:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 9 February 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]TSV 1860 München v 1. FC Heidenheim (19:15 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.34 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 1 month later...

Re: 2.Bundesliga > February 6th - 9th Aue-Leipzig Local Derby tonight and it´s a clash between 2 teams which made some transfers in winter break. Leipzig with some nice transfers for 2nd Bundesliga. Money seems do play no role. :( So in defensive Leipzig are the best team of the league and so they only buy Rodnei from parent Club RB Salzburg. From this club Leipzig become Reyna as known as striker. Striker are that point why Leipzig are only on 7th Place in League. They have only 22 Goals, which means that 4 teams are weaker in front. So for this the club take a lot of Money in hands and buying Damari from Austria Vienna and Forsberg from Malmö FF. Damari are not with the best training at least by learning the new system so maybe he will placed on Bench today. Leipzig lost some Players in Winter Break by On-Loan deals but nothing important. Only Fandrich are on loan to todays opponent Aue and he will start today for Aue. Aue last Place in table with a lot of transfers in Winter Break. But for me the quality is not realy better with the new players. They are some Players who didn´t play in first Half of the Season for his old teams. Fandrich, Wood, Golobhart, Mugosa, Hertner and Alibaz. All Players who didn´t play a lot in last half Year. So if Aue want to play better that needs time and that they didn´t have. Winter Break results for Aue not optimal. Only 2:1 against 4th League team Jena and loosing against Slavia Prag 2:4. While Leipzig play´s 3:3 against parent Club RB Salzburg and 1:1 agaisnt Aalen. But it´s only friendly games. So for me here Leipzig want to Promotion this year, which you can see by the winter transfers. So important to start good in league against a weak team. Only Leipzig´s bad away bilance from 2-4-3 and 7:6 goals made me to take 1-2 stakes lower.... Leipzig @ 2.10 4/10 bwin

Re: 2.Bundesliga > February 6th - 9th Hi Neubs I am also interested in this AW, i am oy scared on hiw much the pitch can be impractibal with all the rain and the wind.so you have any idea or real data for this? It should be a fight in thismatch, but the price is good and goimg down given the difference in class between these two.

Re: 2.Bundesliga > February 6th - 9th

Hi Neubs I am also interested in this AW' date=' i am oy scared on hiw much the pitch can be impractibal with all the rain and the wind.so you have any idea or real data for this? It should be a fight in thismatch, but the price is good and goimg down given the difference in class between these two.[/quote'] Think the pitch isn´t in good shape. I´m living around 120km away from Aue and Aue are in a region whith often bad weather. So actually is it cold scine few days and snwo/rain is falling last days. So think it will be a match with fighting, but think Leipzig can this too. I´ve read that Leipzig in Winter Break trained a new 4-3-3 system with a load of running workload and in Friendlys that system and running workloads showings some positive effects. And with the new signings in Striker Positions Leipzig has a very deep squad with nearly the same quality, so nobody have a fix place in starting XI. Also nobody in the league wants to play in Aue in Winter. So i write it in my first post. Some Stakes down... This game in April or so, with the same oods you can play it by 6/10 or something else. But now it´s little bit risky, so only small stakes

Re: 2.Bundesliga > February 6th - 9th

Aue-Leipzig Local Derby tonight and it´s a clash between 2 teams which made some transfers in winter break. Leipzig with some nice transfers for 2nd Bundesliga. Money seems do play no role. :( So in defensive Leipzig are the best team of the league and so they only buy Rodnei from parent Club RB Salzburg. From this club Leipzig become Reyna as known as striker. Striker are that point why Leipzig are only on 7th Place in League. They have only 22 Goals, which means that 4 teams are weaker in front. So for this the club take a lot of Money in hands and buying Damari from Austria Vienna and Forsberg from Malmö FF. Damari are not with the best training at least by learning the new system so maybe he will placed on Bench today. Leipzig lost some Players in Winter Break by On-Loan deals but nothing important. Only Fandrich are on loan to todays opponent Aue and he will start today for Aue. Aue last Place in table with a lot of transfers in Winter Break. But for me the quality is not realy better with the new players. They are some Players who didn´t play in first Half of the Season for his old teams. Fandrich, Wood, Golobhart, Mugosa, Hertner and Alibaz. All Players who didn´t play a lot in last half Year. So if Aue want to play better that needs time and that they didn´t have. Winter Break results for Aue not optimal. Only 2:1 against 4th League team Jena and loosing against Slavia Prag 2:4. While Leipzig play´s 3:3 against parent Club RB Salzburg and 1:1 agaisnt Aalen. But it´s only friendly games. So for me here Leipzig want to Promotion this year, which you can see by the winter transfers. So important to start good in league against a weak team. Only Leipzig´s bad away bilance from 2-4-3 and 7:6 goals made me to take 1-2 stakes lower.... Leipzig @ 2.10 4/10 bwin
FT 2:0 Leipzig in first Half with great Chances to going in front with 1:0 or 2:0... So second Half Aue was better....