Announcements
** October Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, =2nd Rhino_Power & muttley **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st Soi Bongkot, 2nd fischer21, 3rd chillymonster, 4th Pempi, 5th patriciamarc **
** October Naps Competition Result: 1st sirspread, 2nd kenisbusy, 3rd Artie77, 4th Mick33. KO Cup Winner: The Equaliser, Most Winners: CS333 **

Aston Villa v Sunderland > Sunday December 28th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Aston Villa v Sunderland (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Aston Villa v Sunderland > Sunday December 28th Sunderland a heavy hitter here, my outside shot for the big value this Sunday. Aston Villa drab and Sunderland should be eager to avenge the lapse in focus that led to their embarassment at the hands of Hull City.

Re: Aston Villa v Sunderland > Sunday December 28th i like aston villa to win this match a lot. on today's evidence sunderland have run out of steam. a while ago i heard poyet say that it takes a lot of effort from his team even to even get a draw but hull today managed to score three. it tells me this holiday rush of games may not suit sunderland and this game comes too soon for them. aston villa have got a lot younger squad and will be able to endure more physical exertion and their form isn't too bad either. i can definitely see them beating sunderland easily with two or three goals.

Re: Aston Villa v Sunderland > Sunday December 28th draw 23/10 bet365 Correct Score 0-0 15/2 with William Hill 11 goals in 18 for Villa and Sunderland have had 4 0-0 draws already this season. After a heavy defeat Poyet tends to tighten everything up so tight that we are unable to score! Wes Brown will return to the side alongside O'Shea after sitting out the Hull game and I expect another bore draw.

Re: Aston Villa v Sunderland > Sunday December 28th Teams like Villa and Sunderland are really bad to bet on. They are inconsistent and tricky (Sunderland losing 1-3 yesterday to hull cost me a soccer13 full house 13/13 winner) I think you can bet on these type of teams but they are accumulator killers. Interesting stat for me regarding Villa is how much better they are in the first half of home games than the second. In 8 1st halves they have W4 D3 L1 In 8 2nd halves they have W1 D2 L5 Sunderland have only lost 1 second half away from home all season (train smash at Saints conceding 5 second half goals) In 8 2nd halves away they have W2 D5 L1 Just can't see many goals in this game. The fact that Villa are decent first half yet poor second half at home makes the HT Aston Villa, Full Time Draw look good. It is priced various at about 15 to 1 (1 unit for me) Another bet (if it is available) is Sunderland to come back from behind and draw or win 5.5 on ladbrokes.

Re: Aston Villa v Sunderland > Sunday December 28th Aston Villa home...2W 3D 3L 7 scored 11 conceded Sunderland away...2W 4D 2L 6 scored 12 conceded Both sides seems to be very weak when it comes to attack, not even 1 goal per match in fact. Aston Villa has the lowest goals scored, 11 goals in 18 matches Sunderland is 3rd, together with Leicester, 16 goals in 18 matches I will go for UNDER