** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Turkey-Cup

Diyarbakir-Galatasaray In these cup matches goals are certainty.The home side are a few levels below Galata.They were smashed in the last round 3:0 and before that they drew 2:2.Goals are something you would expect in every single game in this comeptition.Galatasaray have scored and conceded 16 in 2 games which gives me confidence to be on this option.I don't know about any rotations in both squads but it is obvious that both teams take this competition seriously and everything points to a high scoring game.The visiting side is way better than their hosts and the odds show that(1.20) and i think they might cover the -2 AH today.My bets would be Galatasaray to win + over 3.5 @ 2.6;Galatasaray -1.5 @ 1.7;Galatasaray\Galatasaray HT\FT @ 1.66 all with bet365. 1:4

Re: Turkey-Cup

There are some rotations but the squad has been similar in the previous meetings and i think they will have enough.Pandev should net 1 or 2.
Seven of the players that scored against Balcova last week are starting. Only Altintop who scored a penalty is absent, while Gumus should get some playing time in the second half. Diyarbakir are better than Balcova, but not by much. It's very difficult to see past an easy win for Galatasaray.

Diyarbakir-Galatasaray In these cup matches goals are certainty.The home side are a few levels below Galata.They were smashed in the last round 3:0 and before that they drew 2:2.Goals are something you would expect in every single game in this comeptition.Galatasaray have scored and conceded 16 in 2 games which gives me confidence to be on this option.I don't know about any rotations in both squads but it is obvious that both teams take this competition seriously and everything points to a high scoring game.The visiting side is way better than their hosts and the odds show that(1.20) and i think they might cover the -2 AH today.My bets would be Galatasaray to win + over 3.5 @ 2.6;Galatasaray -1.5 @ 1.7;Galatasaray\Galatasaray HT\FT @ 1.66 all with bet365. 1:4
:nana

Re: Turkey-Cup Sariyer-Rizespor I think Rizespor have every chance to win today.They topped the group after 2 wins and will be looking to make them 3 in a row.They lost to Gaziantep in the Super League but i read they have rotated the squad,saving energy for today's clash.They already beat Besiktas on the road who are not taking this competition very seriously,concentrating mainly on the SL.Although they didn't use their best players for The Cup,they smashed today's home side by 0:4 which showed how big the gap is between the top sides and the teams from the lower divs.Sariyer were tight against Adana,concedeing an early goal which turn to be decisive.I think they found their game style,playing defensively and today won't be an exception.Bet365 offers odds against for under 2.5 which are priced close to evens.I think they have set them wrong way.I think the most probable outcome is 0:1 or 0:2 today.Besiktas were too strong for them while Adana and RIzespor are kind of a similar teams so i expect a low scoring game in which the home side will defend deep in their own half.It is risky to play under 2.5 goals because an early goal will open up the game and it could end something like 2;3....Anwyay,i am not interested in the straight AW so i will go with a riskier bet which is Rizespor to win & under 2.5 goals @ 4 with bet365.Gl! 0:2

Sariyer-Rizespor I think Rizespor have every chance to win today.They topped the group after 2 wins and will be looking to make them 3 in a row.They lost to Gaziantep in the Super League but i read they have rotated the squad,saving energy for today's clash.They already beat Besiktas on the road who are not taking this competition very seriously,concentrating mainly on the SL.Although they didn't use their best players for The Cup,they smashed today's home side by 0:4 which showed how big the gap is between the top sides and the teams from the lower divs.Sariyer were tight against Adana,concedeing an early goal which turn to be decisive.I think they found their game style,playing defensively and today won't be an exception.Bet365 offers odds against for under 2.5 which are priced close to evens.I think they have set them wrong way.I think the most probable outcome is 0:1 or 0:2 today.Besiktas were too strong for them while Adana and RIzespor are kind of a similar teams so i expect a low scoring game in which the home side will defend deep in their own half.It is risky to play under 2.5 goals because an early goal will open up the game and it could end something like 2;3....Anwyay,i am not interested in the straight AW so i will go with a riskier bet which is Rizespor to win & under 2.5 goals @ 4 with bet365.Gl! 0:2
:nana

Re: Turkey-Cup Does anyone have any earlier team news on Tommorrow's games? I see that Fenerbache were dissapointing in the first leg at home to Altinordu, meaning they will need to play a stronger team tommorrow in the away leg. Meanwhile Karabukspor at home, lost to Balk in the league 1-0 a few days ago, but they have already got the previous leg sewn up 3-0? Will they make changes? Istanbul look a good price away from home against a team in League 3.

Re: Turkey-Cup Fenerbahce is a risky play,because big teams in Turkey give priority to the league instead of the cup,due to the intense schedule.Yes,they are way better than their hosts who,if you look at the standings in their div,you will see that they are doing fine at home and could cause problems.They drew on the road to Fenerbahce and will certainly look to extend their good results.Personally i will be on BTTS-Yes @ 1.66 with bet365 because there were too many draws in the previous round and many of the teams will start attacking from the very first minute.While i think Fenerbahce are fragile at the back i am sure that they can score because the home side are not that stable either.I think goals are on the horizon and BTTS-Yes seems like a value bet here. Postponed

Re: Turkey-Cup I am looking at Karabukspor for today.They put a lot of efforts for the cup and it pays them back.They score plenty but tend to concede too.They already destroyed Ancaragocu last round scoring 3 and today i think similar thing will happen.They won't underestimate them for sure or play a weaker squad because they are 3rd and it is a must win for them if they are to finish 1st.A win today will improve their chances of getting through and i cannot see them slipping up.They have won their last 3 games against Ancaragocu in all competitions scoring 11 in the process and there is where my money goes.Ancaragocu are obviously about to finish last and the humiliating defeat at home didn't boost their self-esteem at all.They have only theoretical chances to qualify and i think they could save their energy for better times.Everything points to a crushing defeat here and that's where my money goes.Karabukspor and over 3.5 @ 2.6;Karabukspor\Karabukspor HT\FT @ 1.72;Karabukspor -1AH @ 1.85 all with bet365. 2:0 shitty weather...:@ Both teams came out attacking minded but the pitch was awful

Re: Turkey-Cup I suggest you to stay away from betting on Turkey games these days due to the bad weather.It ruined my banker yesterday(Karabukspor).I think there will be games postponed once again.Unders could be the way to go but i won't personally touch them.My only bet could come from Rizespor who are hoistng Saryier.I already tipped them and they won the reverse fixture and i think no weather can stop them beating them again,this time at home.Rizespor are 1st 3 points ahead of the 2nd and this win will give them calmness and chance to focus on the league.Saryier are already last with no real chance of going through.Odds are far from attractive but you can't expect something different so just a sporting play for me on the Correct score.2:0 @ 6.50 with bet365. 1:0

Re: Turkey-Cup After being close to hit the correct score yesterday,i am more confident for today.The weather forecast looks better but it isn't a guarantee for sure.Manisaspor were humiliated on their travelling to Trabzonspor last time,concedeing 9 without scoring a single one.After that they lost 1:0 for the league and here they are, welcoming Trabzonspor in the reverse fixture.Of course,being smashed that way ,they are last placed in the group but before concedeing 9 they were doing decent with just 3 goals conceded in their 2 games played.Manisaspor rely on their home games where they play well and attacking.Trabzonspor had scored just once before those 9 came in which is not that good and they are certainly not that deadly upfront.The tough schedule is influencing on them already and they are slowly losing speed.Despite fielding their best 11,they were smashed at home last round and i think they could get an unexpected disappointment today.Manisa should be fired up to prove something in front of their fans and avoid being spanked again with giving it a go here and i fully expect Trabzonspor coach to give some of the regular starters some extra recovering time by rotating the squad.I fully expect Manisaspor to give the visiting team a hard time by scoring at least a goal.I would be betting on BTTS-Yes but bet365 are not offering that option but i suggest you to take it if you can find it elsewhere.So,with BTTS-Yes out of the cards,i would be on Manisaspor +1AH @ 2.3 with bet365 which is kind of risky of course because it is never easy to hit back when you have been defeated by 9 goals to 0.Anyway,BTTS-YEs is way safer than this and i strongly recommend it to you.GL! 0:2