Announcements
** Poker League Results : July: 1st McG, 2nd Rhino_Power, 3rd Elliott Sutcliffe; August: 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd Rivrd **
** August Naps Competition Result: 1st LEE-GRAYS, 2nd Gary66, 3rd LeMale, 4th RUG. KO Cup Winner DONNYFLYER. Most Winners TVY: **

New Zealand vs Sri Lanka - Test Series

kevshat

Fresh from their tour of the UAE, New Zealand host Sri Lanka in a two match Test series before switching their focus to the World Cup. The begins on Xmas night in the UK, Boxing Day in NZ and Australia and has some top players on show. Sky has both games in the UK. Schedule: [TABLE=width: 630]

[TR=class: FixOdi] [TD=width: 25%]Fri Dec 26 - Tue Dec 30 22:00 GMT (prev day) | 11:00 local 22:00 GMT -1d [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 1st Test - New Zealand v Sri Lanka Hagley Oval, Christchurch [/TD] [TD=width: 20%] 34.png 13 - 25° C ci_weather_rightarrow.gif [/TD] [TD=width: 5%, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 630, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 4][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: FixOdi] [TD=width: 25%] Sat Jan 3 - Wed Jan 7 22:00 GMT (prev day) | 11:00 local 22:00 GMT -1d [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 2nd Test - New Zealand v Sri Lanka Basin Reserve, Wellington [/TD] [TD=width: 20%]
N/A
[/TD] [TD=width: 5%, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: New Zealand vs Sri Lanka - Test Series Series preview: 4pts New Zealand to win Test series 8/11 Stan James I think this will be a better series than it might’ve been 3-4 years ago and it is just a shame that it is only two matches and not three. That said I’m not convinced it will end 1-1 so that shouldn’t be too much of a concern. I actually think New Zealand will pinch this series. I’m not convinced by the Sri Lanka batting line up as a collective and it is New Zealand with the edge with the ball so they can shade this series. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/new-zealand-vs-sri-lanka-test-series-betting-new-zealand-can-edge-mini-series

Re: New Zealand vs Sri Lanka - Test Series Top Series Batsman previews: 3pts K.Sangakkara Top Sri Lanka Series Batsman 2/1 Stan James Sangakkara looked to be timing the balls exceptionally well in the series against England recently and with no Jayawardene now he really is the class act in this side. You get the feeling that Sangakkara is on a mission to enjoy the rest of his international career which is coming to an end soon and I would expect him to go well in this series. With no Jayawardene and with Mathews batting down the order even at 2/1 I think Sangakkara has to be the call here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/new-zealand-vs-sri-lanka-test-series-betting-kumar-sangakkara-can-star-for-the-tourists 2pts R.Taylor Top New Zealand Series Batsman 4/1 Bet365 Ross Taylor has been in good form for a while now and I think he can have another big series here. He averages over 50 against Sri Lanka in Test cricket which is a decent benchmark and he had an excellent series in the UAE which shows he is comfortable playing spin which will be important at some point in this series. He bats away from the new ball which may be no bad thing and at 4/1 he looks the value in this market. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/new-zealand-vs-sri-lanka-test-series-betting-ross-taylor-can-top-score-for-the-home-side-in-the-series

Re: New Zealand vs Sri Lanka - Test Series 1st Test preview: 4pts New Zealand to win 1st Test 10/11 William Hill Sri Lanka showed what they can do in England earlier in the year but I like this New Zealand side and think they can go well. There is no let up in their pace attack and with Sri Lanka missing Rangana Herath, New Zealand’s potential weakness with the bat against spin isn’t likely to be as much of an issue as it might normally be. Bowlers win matches and New Zealand have the pick of these two attacks. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/new-zealand-vs-sri-lanka-1st-test-betting-kiwis-can-draw-first-blood-in-christchurch

• 2 weeks later...

Re: New Zealand vs Sri Lanka - Test Series 2nd Test preview: 4pts T.Boult's Performance Pts - 121&Over 5/6 Bet365 Once again Trent Boult was impressive in the first Test and I see no reason why he won’t be as impressive again here on a ground he already has a ten wicket haul on in his three matches on the ground. He should be able to use the breeze to assist his swing and he has become better with the old ball too so he should be among the wickets again in this match. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/new-zealand-vs-sri-lanka-2nd-test-betting-trent-boult-can-remain-in-the-wickets-in-wellington