** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur > Friday December 26th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.06[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.96 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur > Friday December 26th I like the look of Tottenham at 11/10 VC Corals Hills. Reasoning pretty straightforward in that Leic have not won a game in over 3 months and their record in Dec is appalling failing to win in 14 attempts in December in Premier League. Only Chelsea and Man City average more points than Tottenham away. I would also recommend backing overs at 20/23 VC Boylesport as Tottenham have not kept the scoreline blank in their last 8 away games Incidentally on Boxing Day Tottenham won 6/9 fixtures

Re: Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur > Friday December 26th I understand that based on league table analysis, Leicester is indeed really in a horrible form. Spurs away form 4W 2D 2L 11 scored 13 conceded Leicester home form 1W 4D 3L 11 scored 13 conceded But a team at the bottom of the table at Christmas, they might go crazy for a win. Have to be careful with this match, it doesn't look very straightforward

Re: Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur > Friday December 26th i think some of the players have really started to click for tottenham especially lamela and kane. the european qualifications has given them a lot of confidence and they seem concentrated now to win their league games hence the outstanding few results in past few weeks. it feel like old tottenham when bale was in the team had a bit of magic and won many difficult games. now without bale i think kane and lamela have filled void for tottenham side and are producing that bit of quality that enables them to just edge it. nothing suggests that leicester are going to turn things around anytime soon and tottenham to win another match by sheer magic of kane or lamela appeals to me anyway.

Re: Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur > Friday December 26th

i think some of the players have really started to click for tottenham especially lamela and kane. the european qualifications has given them a lot of confidence and they seem concentrated now to win their league games hence the outstanding few results in past few weeks. it feel like old tottenham when bale was in the team had a bit of magic and won many difficult games. now without bale i think kane and lamela have filled void for tottenham side and are producing that bit of quality that enables them to just edge it. nothing suggests that leicester are going to turn things around anytime soon and tottenham to win another match by sheer magic of kane or lamela appeals to me anyway.
I think that you are getting confused & mean Eriksen, rather than Lamela? Lamela scored a peach of a goal against Burnley, but otherwise has been as inconsistent as ever. Eriksen, meanwhile, has been scoring key goals, often late in the game, which have won Spurs the points. Eriksen is on peak form at present & one of the top three scoring midfielders, in the Premier League, in 2014. The other two, Gerrard and Toure, supplemented their strikes with penalties; Eriksen has yet to take a single penalty for Tottenham. If he starts today, I'd back Eriksen to score against a porous Leicester defence. eriksen is 3/1 to score any time against Leicester - Bet365...I'd be all over that with 2 units.

Re: Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur > Friday December 26th

I think that you are getting confused & mean Eriksen, rather than Lamela? Lamela scored a peach of a goal against Burnley, but otherwise has been as inconsistent as ever. Eriksen, meanwhile, has been scoring key goals, often late in the game, which have won Spurs the points. Eriksen is on peak form at present & one of the top three scoring midfielders, in the Premier League, in 2014. The other two, Gerrard and Toure, supplemented their strikes with penalties; Eriksen has yet to take a single penalty for Tottenham. If he starts today, I'd back Eriksen to score against a porous Leicester defence. eriksen is 3/1 to score any time against Leicester - Bet365...I'd be all over that with 2 units.
:)

Re: Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur > Friday December 26th They have now credited the bet, telling me that it was a mistake that had seen them state that the bet was a loss. Frustrating to have to go through the mill, after the bet had been won, but at least they did sort it out in the end.