** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Serie B Eurobet > Wednesday December 24th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 24 December 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Crotone v Frosinone (11:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.45[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.84 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bologna v Pro Vercelli (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.93[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.95[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.43 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Brescia v Bari (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.44[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Carpi v Perugia (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.05[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.42 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cittadella v Catania (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Latina v Virtus Entella (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.99 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Pescara v Varese (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.98[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Spezia v Virtus Lanciano (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.44[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Ternana v Modena (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.86[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Trapani v Avellino (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.66[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.09 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Vicenza v Livorno (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.12[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.72[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.02 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Serie B Eurobet > Wednesday December 24th Vicenza - Livorno Pick: Livorno -0.25 @ 12bet Flat stake 1/10 VICENZA (4-3-3) Bremec, Sampirisi, Brighenti, Gentili, D"Elia, Moretti, Di Gennaro, Sciaca(Cinelli), Laverone, Cocco, Giacomelli LIVORNO (4-3-3) Mazzoni, Maicon, Bernardini, Emerson, Lambrughi, Jelenic, Djokovic, Mosquera, , Vantaggiato, Siligardi, Galabinov Vicenza will use almost same team as in last match against Spezia, just D'Elia in instead suspended Garcia. And maybe Sciacca instead Cinelli. Once more they have luck to won against Spezia, in boring first half, but in second one Spezia was better side, have clear chance, Catellani missed empty goal from 2m, than lost in last minutes (89min), Vicenza with 10 man scored a goal on countar attack. Still their best striker Ragusa is injured. Gautieri finally put Galabinov in starting line up, and he return with good performance and goal against Entella. And that last match was balanced but IMO Livorno have better chance to take vicotry, but Vantaggiato reject bad in some good situation, so we can said draw is fair results. But IMO this trio in attack: Vantaggiato, Siligardi and Galabinov are best in league, against every side they can make a problem, and score on individual quality. For Livorno out are: Biagianti, Jefferson, Surraco and Gemiti, but all of this players are not important or crucial for team. Still I think that Vicenza is limited side, just take some lucky victory, and won more points than deserved, when on other side Livorno must be more focused in defense and points will come, because in attack have enough power to scoare against every team.

Re: Serie B Eurobet > Wednesday December 24th Livorno drew their last 2 games on the road and i think they could do the same today.Vicenza are not world beaters at all and most likely will finish in the middle of the table.Livorno don't tend to destroy their opponents but the fact that Galabinov is back in the squad after the loan to Avellino,makes them look scarry when attacking.He scored a few this season and looks solid upfront.Both teams have a history of draws(5 of their last 7 games and the other 2 were tight enough to assume that both teams could settle down for a draw once again.)I think the tough schedule could make both teams cautious trying harder not to concede rather than scoring.Draw & under 2.5 @3.5 is my choice for today. 0:0

Re: Serie B Eurobet > Wednesday December 24th Another draw i actually like is the one between Ternana and Modena.Ternana are in jeopardy again after 2 consecutive defeats.They were on a positive run of form which was interrupted.Now they are 2 points above the relegation zone and are still in the battle for surviving.They are the worst home side in the league winnning 1 and drawing half of their games on home soil.Modena are not great shakes either but the recent decent performance makes them slightly favourites in this one.They beat Trapani at home last round with two late goals after turning things around in the 2nd half of the game.Before that they drew 1:1 to Lanciano and lost by 1 goal away to Carpi which was a soild performance given Carpi's ambitions this season.I think there is not much by those two teams and the odds and standings suggest that + H2H games(last 2 mutual meetings both ended with level result) so i think a draw is the most probable outcome for today.Draw @ 2.87 with bet365.GL! 1:0

Re: Serie B Eurobet > Wednesday December 24th Having a dabble on this division as there's not a lot else happening today. The amount of draws don't give too much confidence in predicting the outright winners of games, so all four legs of my yankee are handicaps. Frosinone 0.0 @ 1.575 Carpi @ 8/15 (dnb) Catania 0.0 @ 1.900 Vicenza 0.0,+0.5 @ 1.800 Nothing scientific in who I've chosen - just looked at the league table and recent form and taken what I perceive as value. We'll see!

Re: Serie B Eurobet > Wednesday December 24th Pescara Calcio v AS Varese Pescara Calcio: Grillo (12/0 d), Lund Nielsen (6/0 m), Lazzari (9/1 m), Pesoli (11/0 d), Cosic (11/0 d) AS Varese: Cristiano (4/0 m), Corti (17/1 m) Spezia Calcio v Virtus Lanciano Spezia Calcio: Culina (6/1 m), Juande (17/0 m), Migliore (17/0 d), Madonna (5/0 d) Virtus Lanciano: Cerri (9/4 f, 2nd top scorer), Paghera (16/0 m), Turchi (7/0 f), Thiam (13/5 f, top scorer), Amenta (2/0 d) Information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Re: Serie B Eurobet > Wednesday December 24th Ternana - Modena: Ternana DNB HalfTime 51/50 pinnacle 1/100 bankroll Following the analysis made by Simeon Borisov: I add that Ternana will try to score a goal in the first half. Why? The main reason is the performance outside the home of Modena and the desire for revenge of Ternana: the defeats have destabilized the environment and to avoid disputes, I think that the players will give their best.

Re: Serie B Eurobet > Wednesday December 24th

Livorno drew their last 2 games on the road and i think they could do the same today.Vicenza are not world beaters at all and most likely will finish in the middle of the table.Livorno don't tend to destroy their opponents but the fact that Galabinov is back in the squad after the loan to Avellino' date=makes them look scarry when attacking.He scored a few this season and looks solid upfront.Both teams have a history of draws(5 of their last 7 games and the other 2 were tight enough to assume that both teams could settle down for a draw once again.)I think the tough schedule could make both teams cautious trying harder not to concede rather than scoring.Draw & under 2.5 @3.5 is my choice for today. 0:0
:nana