** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Conference 19th/20th December

Darran

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 19 December 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bristol Rovers v Gateshead (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]13/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]23/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Grimsby Town v Forest Green Rovers (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]17/20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]11/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]7/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 20 December 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AFC Telford United v Eastleigh (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]7/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]17/20 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.79 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Alfreton Town v Macclesfield Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]11/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]11/8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.93 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Altrincham FC v Dover Athletic (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]13/8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.29 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Barnet v Chester FC (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]11/20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]10/3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Braintree Town v Torquay United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]6/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Halifax Town v Nuneaton Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]8/15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]7/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]13/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.14 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Kidderminster Harriers v Lincoln City (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]10/11 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]11/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]10/3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.58 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Welling United v Aldershot Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]6/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]11/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.66 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Woking v Southport (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4/7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]10/3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]11/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Wrexham v Dartford (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]11/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Conference 19th/20th December Friday TV preview: 4pts B.Rovers vs Gateshead - Under 2.5 goals 3/4 Ladbrokes Bristol Rovers haven’t scored in their last three but generally they are pretty tight at the back and I don’t think Gateshead will come and be too expansive in this match given the quality of their opponents. Throw in a freezing cold night on a pitch which is probably going to play a little tricky and I’m not convinced we’ll see too much goal action. A draw might suit both sides but under 2.5 goals looks the play to me here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/bristol-rovers-vs-gateshead-betting-goals-can-be-limited-in-supply-on-friday-night

Re: Conference 19th/20th December First league game in what seems like an eternity for Chester we could be tired heading into this one with small squad and players returned from loans new signing Kane 19 year old from ilkeston could make debut. All know is he quick . Not expecting anything from the game apart from a good xmas day out expecting bout 500 to travel down for piss up .. Sorry the match over 3.5 goals looks good to me

Re: Conference 19th/20th December Grimsby are pretty strong at home and im sure fgr have a lot of suspension after being down to 9 men for second time un couple weeks fgr on paper should be doing a lot better than they are they are a frustrating side who I personally wouldn't back as they have let me down several times this season wouldn't surprise me if did finish a draw

Re: Conference 19th/20th December Bristol Rovers v Gateshead This game is live tonight on BT Sport and although an interesting clash between two sides going for promotion I am expecting it to be a rather tight game. Rovers’ home league games only average two goals a game and only six of those have come from the away side. Only Forest Green have won at the Memorial Ground in the league, although Bath caused a surprise in the FA Trophy when beating them last weekend. Gateshead on the other hand are very hard to beat away from home having lost just twice, but drawing six of their ten games. I don’t think there is much between this sides at all and the draw has to be the value play which is readily available at 23/10. AFC Telford v Eastleigh The opposing Eastleigh away from home theory has proved rather profitable so far this season and I see no reason to not oppose them again. Just to repeat they have only beaten Nuneaton (on the opening day of the season) and Aldershot on their travels and the draws came at Dartford, Altrincham and Forest Green. They have put in some terrible performances away from home and given they are unbeaten at home it just shows that we are basically dealing with two different sides. Alfreton landed at a big price when I was on them last week to beat Eastleigh and hopefully Telford can do the same. Granted they are bottom and they sacked their manager last week, but they have performed with credit against the better sides in the division and arguably have performed better against them than the teams around them in the table. Anyone backing Eastleigh at odds on needs their head read and the value is with a home win at 18/5 with BetVictor. Welling v Aldershot The final single is another theory that has been profitable and that is backing the draw in Welling home games. I am a little wary as they lost their manager Jamie Day to Ebbsfleet, but until a new man comes in I wouldn’t have thought that too much would change. They have only lost once at home in the league, but have drawn seven which proves they are very hard to beat. Aldershot have been massively inconsistent and it was great to take full advantage of that will landing a 15/2 winner with Burgess Hill in the FA Trophy. As the league table suggests there is little between these two sides and given Welling’s stats at home the draw is the value play at Bet 365’s 23/10. Treble I haven’t put up a treble for a while, but I like the look of three odds on home teams which pays nearly 9/4 with BetVictor. Barnet not surprisingly put out a weakened team against Concord in the FA Trophy on Tuesday night and I expect a totally different performance at home to a Chester side who have struggled on the road this season. They also had a tough game in the FA Cup against Barnsley on Tuesday night. Halifax are really hard to beat at home and it is hard to see how a Nuneaton team who have only got a point on their travels this season can get anything from this. Finally Jamie Day should get a win in his first game in charge of Ebbsfleet as they host a poor Weston-Super-Mare side.

Re: Conference 19th/20th December Not a great deal of luck with the tips this weekend. Telford sounded like they were the better side against Eastleigh and I was always worried about a Welling win in that game. The live game could easily have been a draw and somehow Ebbsfleet lost to let the treble down. Still little damage done as I didn't fancy anything strongly and when you go for a few big prices you always run the risk of none of them coming in.