** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

FA Cup - December 16th & 17th

kevshat

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 16 December 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Chester FC v Barnsley (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.85 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.77 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Luton Town v Bury (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.82 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Mansfield Town v Cambridge United (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.95 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Rochdale v Aldershot Town (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.48 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.07 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Tranmere Rovers v Oxford United (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.49 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Yeovil Town v Accrington Stanley (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.85 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 17 December 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Worcester City v Scunthorpe United (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: FA Cup - December 16th & 17th 3pts Chester to beat Barnsley 15/4 Bet365 Usually I’m a believer in that you only get one shot at a cup upset but I’m not so sure that is the case this time around. Chester are understandably the underdogs going into the match given the league positions of the two but they enjoyed good spells for large periods in the original tie and now on their own patch where they’ve got a good record they’ll fancy their chances. That in itself can sometimes be a problem but with Barnsley lacking a bit of belief at the minute Chester look good value to get it done. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/chester-vs-barnsley-betting-chester-can-upset-barnsley-in-cup-replay

Re: FA Cup - December 16th & 17th 4pts Scunthorpe to beat Worcester 10/11 Spreadex I was surprised that Scunthorpe didn’t get the job done at home in the original tie but I guess the sheer nature of those matches being moved to the Sunday by the BBC causes its own problems. This is more a natural time to be playing football and I would expect Scunthorpe's preparation to be on the ball here and with that I don’t see them slipping up twice. Worcester will give all they’ve got but I expect the class to prevail in this game. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/worcester-vs-scunthorpe-betting-league-one-side-s-class-can-see-them-through-to-third-round

Re: FA Cup - December 16th & 17th And what about Yeovil-Accrington (20h45)?First round it was 1-1. The winner plays against MUTD! Yeovil is a team of League One, New relegated from the Championship , while Accrington plays in League Two . Both teams come from two wins in the last round of the championship . For the challenge of today Accrington can not count on the stars of O'Sullivan and Maguire,havn't permission from their parent clubs. Yeovil @1.70 worth a shot ? FT 2-0

Re: FA Cup - December 16th & 17th Just word of warning kevshat I go everywhere watching Chester we are very attacking side who will always concede however u only have to look at how many goals we have score in the last ten min of games if scores are level we usually play with 3/4 strikers for last 15 min . Problem we got is Matty Hughes gone back to Fleetwood and oates not allowed to play so short on strikers still font think they will fancy it tonight like u said Barnsley looked very fragile in confidence if we get an early goal would not be surprised see us get a few . Look out for winger Craig mahon the little Irish lad has been inspired last few weeks worth a punt anytime scorer