** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Champions League Multi Bets

I'm sure some people here like having a big odds accumulator for a bit of fun so I thought it would be good to have a thread where we can share selections. With Juventus needing just a point to guarantee qualification and Atletico also just needing a point to wrap up 1st place I think a draw is likely here. Juventus are hard to beat in Turin and these strong defences won't be giving many chances away making the draw a good selection. Liverpool look a very average side at the moment and will find a Basel side needing a draw tough to break down. The draw maybe a little risky in the latter stages as Liverpool will be going all out for the win which will also give Basel chances on the break but the stalemate looks a decent price. Monaco somehow managed to beat Leverkusen twice and just need a point to qualify but Zenit come here needing a win with plenty of attacking talent. Monaco haven't been impressive at all this season and will sit back and defend but I fancy Zenit to nick a goal with Rondon, Hulk and Danny in attack. Benfica are out of the competition and will be resting several first team players while Leverkusen are still playing for top spot. Leverkusen will have far more quality on the pitch and look good to beat a Benfica side with eyes on Porto at the weekend. Juve Atletico Draw @ 3.1 Liverpool Basel Draw @ 4.0 Zenit Win @ 3.0 Leverkusen Win @ 2.1 4 fold returns 78.12 at Boylesports Good luck! :ok

Re: Champions League Multi Bets

I'm sure some people here like having a big odds accumulator for a bit of fun so I thought it would be good to have a thread where we can share selections. With Juventus needing just a point to guarantee qualification and Atletico also just needing a point to wrap up 1st place I think a draw is likely here. Juventus are hard to beat in Turin and these strong defences won't be giving many chances away making the draw a good selection. Liverpool look a very average side at the moment and will find a Basel side needing a draw tough to break down. The draw maybe a little risky in the latter stages as Liverpool will be going all out for the win which will also give Basel chances on the break but the stalemate looks a decent price. Monaco somehow managed to beat Leverkusen twice and just need a point to qualify but Zenit come here needing a win with plenty of attacking talent. Monaco haven't been impressive at all this season and will sit back and defend but I fancy Zenit to nick a goal with Rondon, Hulk and Danny in attack. Benfica are out of the competition and will be resting several first team players while Leverkusen are still playing for top spot. Leverkusen will have far more quality on the pitch and look good to beat a Benfica side with eyes on Porto at the weekend. Juve Atletico Draw @ 3.1 Liverpool Basel Draw @ 4.0 Zenit Win @ 3.0 Leverkusen Win @ 2.1 4 fold returns 78.12 at Boylesports Good luck! :ok
Draws both came in but Benfica's near second string side seemed to outplay Leverkusen and Zenit don't look up to much away from home. Hopefully there'll be some nice accumulator opportunities in the knock out rounds.