** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Liga de Fútbol Profesional > December 12th - 15th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 12 December 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]UD Almería v Real Madrid (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]20[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.21[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 13 December 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Getafe v FC Barcelona (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]17[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Valencia v Rayo Vallecano (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.23 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Córdoba CF v Levante UD (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.22[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.85[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.43 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Málaga v Celta de Vigo (21:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.76 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 14 December 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Espanyol v Granada CF (11:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sevilla v SD Eibar (16:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.44[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.74 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Atlético de Madrid v Villarreal (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.68[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.58 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Real Sociedad v Athletic Bilbao (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.46[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 15 December 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Deportivo La Coruña v Elche CF (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.28[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.95[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > December 12th - 15th Almeria vs Real Madrid – Both Teams To Score @ 1.96 Marathonbet Almeria will be with interim coach, as coach Fransisco left after the heavy defeat by Eibar (5-2). The home team will have a very difficult task tonight against Real Madrid, which is coming from 19 straight wins at all competitions. Visitors scored 12 goals at the three last games for all competitions, but tonight they might find some trouble against Almeria. I am sure that Real will win, but there is no value at their odds. I see Almeria scoring against Real.

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > December 12th - 15th FOr me one of the best bets of the week is Real Madrid to win HT/FT (about 1.62) at Almeria. They have scored 14 1st half goals in 7 away games. They have won HT/FT in their last 6 away games. NOT Great odds but I am going max here , again 8 units to win 5 at odds 1.62

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > December 12th - 15th

FOr me one of the best bets of the week is Real Madrid to win HT/FT (about 1.62) at Almeria. They have scored 14 1st half goals in 7 away games. They have won HT/FT in their last 6 away games. NOT Great odds but I am going max here , again 8 units to win 5 at odds 1.62
Wow, what a team just full of cannon-ball players. Isco with an absolute beauty of a goal. Different level of attacking soccer.

Wow, what a team just full of cannon-ball players. Isco with an absolute beauty of a goal. Different level of attacking soccer.
Totally agree and well done with your selection. I firmly believe that Real Madrid will become the first team to retain the Champions League in the competition's history . Barcelona are playing well, as are Bayern Munich and Chelsea but this team looks to have improved from last season. Toni Kroos has made a real difference to their midfield and has proved to be a sensational signing. What are your thoughts on Atletico Madrid's game against Villarral tomorrow?

Totally agree and well done with your selection. I firmly believe that Real Madrid will become the first team to retain the Champions League in the competition's history . Barcelona are playing well' date=' as are Bayern Munich and Chelsea but this team looks to have improved from last season. Toni Kroos has made a real difference to their midfield and has proved to be a sensational signing. What are your thoughts on Atletico Madrid's game against Villarral tomorrow?[/quote'] Sorry, I can't gave too many free-bee's because it's not fair for paying customers. I posted my Real Madrid pick (#4), and the Schalke v Koln game (#2), because if you register you see them for free in any case. But the Ath Madrid v Villareal game is my #1 pick of the week.

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > December 12th - 15th Malaga - Celta Both teams play nice football this year and have made the fans expecting something more than the other years. Malaga is currently at better shape as they have lost only to Real and Atletico Madrid in the last 8 games. If they win today they they'll place themselves higher in the ''hunt'' for the 6th place that leads to Europe. Celta also had a good start this season but they haven't score in their last 4 games for Primera and that's a problem. Today they play at very tough ground ?Malaga to win @ 2.20 Marathonbet

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > December 12th - 15th Atletico Madrid are still undefeated by Villareal under Simeone.They will try for a second consecutive year to win the race in Primera. The team performs great both in Spain and in Europe. Atletico Madrid are only 7 points behind the league leaders-Real Madrid and three from the second Barcelona. For the second consecutive year they are playing very strong at home. Simeone's boys are 6-1-0 at home.At tuesday evening they rolled a friendly draw with Juventus in the Champions League and retained their energy for the upcoming meeting with Villarreal. Since Diego Simeone took in charge,Villareal have not won this rivalry - 0-1-4.Villarreal will have less time to recover than their opponents because of the thursday's game in Limassol in the Europa League. Villareal won their last two away games, but they were against Cadiz for the Cup and Cordoba in Primera. Before those two matches they were in a series of three games without a win away from home and in this century Villareal have won just 2 of their 11 visitations at ''Vicente Calderon''.There is no reason to doubt if the best home team in the league could win in this match. Coach Diego Simeone keeps excellent memories of the matches against Villarreal and @ 1.61 with bet365 it is a must bet for me.

I am also looking at Sevilla -1 Very good home performance, and I doubt Eibar can repeat its 5-2 stunning scoreline again. But to be safe, might just win by 1 single goal, so I choosing Sevilla -1 Advices ?
Eibar are very unpredictable. They are a very cohesive team and rarely get great thrashings (that Real MAdrid 4-0 was also harsh and didn't reflect the game). Adding that 5-2 home win against a very solid Almería (it was their first 2+ goal loss in the season) was a shock. Sevilla are strong at home but come from a decisive EL match which they've won mostly with full squad. I would not bet on Sevilla-1 but it could win. I just think that under the current circumstances it is -EV. Many times the bet will go void, I think.

Atletico Madrid are still undefeated by Villareal under Simeone.They will try for a second consecutive year to win the race in Primera. The team performs great both in Spain and in Europe. Atletico Madrid are only 7 points behind the league leaders-Real Madrid and three from the second Barcelona. For the second consecutive year they are playing very strong at home. Simeone's boys are 6-1-0 at home.At tuesday evening they rolled a friendly draw with Juventus in the Champions League and retained their energy for the upcoming meeting with Villarreal. Since Diego Simeone took in charge' date=Villareal have not won this rivalry - 0-1-4.Villarreal will have less time to recover than their opponents because of the thursday's game in Limassol in the Europa League. Villareal won their last two away games, but they were against Cadiz for the Cup and Cordoba in Primera. Before those two matches they were in a series of three games without a win away from home and in this century Villareal have won just 2 of their 11 visitations at ''Vicente Calderon''.There is no reason to doubt if the best home team in the league could win in this match. Coach Diego Simeone keeps excellent memories of the matches against Villarreal and @ 1.61 with bet365 it is a must bet for me.
Besides that Atlético aims to a perfect 2014 home stat: staying unbeaten in the whole year of the calendar in all competitions. I also would bet on Atléti and the -0,75 handicap looks nice for around 1,82 now (I got it for 1,85)

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > December 12th - 15th Real Sociedad - Athletic Bilbao Both teams want to win the Basque derby as besides the 3 points it is a prestige match. Real Sociedad wants to get over the shocking loss from Villareal last week in ''Anoeta'' and also get as far as it can from the relagation zone as the 3 points that have now is not a safe distance. Bilbao also comes from a shocking loss from Cordoba last week in ''San Mames'' but the mid-week win against BATE that led them to the ''32'' stage of Europa League has highten the team's morale. Also it's time for Valverde to succeed his first away win against Sociedad. It's gonna be a tough game with both teams fighting to the end Draw @ 3.35 Marathonbet

@Mindcrime thanks for your reply ! Real Sociedad 1x2, what do you think? They are in desperate mode for a win.
This is the greatest derby for both Athletic and Sociedad, a friendly one as atmosphere, but one could never tell which of the two traditional greats are in bigger turmoil and who can get the advantage on this one. Therefore, nobet, but a mustwatch.

Real Sociedad - Athletic Bilbao Both teams want to win the Basque derby as besides the 3 points it is a prestige match. Real Sociedad wants to get over the shocking loss from Villareal last week in ''Anoeta'' and also get as far as it can from the relagation zone as the 3 points that have now is not a safe distance. Bilbao also comes from a shocking loss from Cordoba last week in ''San Mames'' but the mid-week win against BATE that led them to the ''32'' stage of Europa League has highten the team's morale. Also it's time for Valverde to succeed his first away win against Sociedad. It's gonna be a tough game with both teams fighting to the end Draw @ 3.35 Marathonbet
Sociedad didn't lose at home under Moyes, yet. The loss was at VIllarreal's pitch at the El Madrigal. Moreover, RS didn't concede at home under the spell of D Moyes. YET. I think now they will. If I wanted to bet on this one, maybe I could choose BTTS

Referee killed my Atletico bet' date=' how he could disallow that goal is beyond me..I've taken a battering this weekend :\[/quote'] I feel for you mate, I got the same feeling. I really don't understand why was that disallowed?

Deportivo vs Elche Both sides are really poor but Deportivo has a good advantage in terms of H2H against Elche. What do you guys think?
These two are the 2 poorest teams in the whole league, as far as I class them, at least. The historical advantage doesn't mean too much because it's mostly based on long-time results and even the most recent ones are from a couple of years ago from Segunda. Elche and Depor avoided each other in the last 3 years, Elche are up in the Primera the 2nd season in a row and Depor does the rollercoaster thing in the last 4 seasons, so encounters between these teams were on and off and all of them occurred in the 2nd league. I wouldn't judge anything based on those H2H results. I'll give you an example: Málaga never beat Deportivo away, until last round. Málaga has won 13% of the clashes against Celta Vigo and guess what, this week, they just did at again. So you cannot trust H2H when teams' line-ups changed a lot. What matters most is motivation and form. Both teams drew in the cup and await the second leg (Elche home against Segunda promotion contender Valladolid, Depor away against EL-spot contender Málaga). That would mean that Elche has more chances of advancing and may be focusing on that one. On the other hand, Deportivo might play their only chance in Málaga, but I don't think they will prevail. Both coaches would agree with a draw, most likely, the wisest of decisions would be a handicap that covers the draw. One thing that has Elche on their side is Jonathas, that striker is on fire, especially against weaker defenses, but Marca wrote today that Depor may feature 5 defenders tonight. Who knows? I fancy Elche with a draw cover, as told earlier (+0,25 or so), but it's so unpredictable. I'd rather stay away from this one, although there is some value in the +0,25 @ 2,10. It's just not worth the shot, IMO. We've still got time, though, if something makes me more certain.

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > December 12th - 15th Thanks @Mindcrime for the analysis. But anyway I bought Deportivo 1x2 and won :) Hence, I am in the wrong direction according to what you say, that I shouldn't look so deep into the H2H stats, but instead can check out upcoming matches to determine if the team will go all out or not ?