** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

TIM Cup > December 2nd - 4th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 2 December 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lazio v Varese (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]15.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sassuolo v Pescara (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hellas Verona v Perugia (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.98[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 3 December 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Atalanta v Avellino (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.96[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.93 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Empoli v Genoa (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.42 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Udinese v Cesena (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.61[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.32 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 4 December 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cagliari v Modena (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.76[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sampdoria v Brescia (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.61 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: TIM Cup > December 2nd - 4th My 2nd part of my combo for today is Sampdoria to beat Brescia at home.Mihajlovic already stated that he won't give a priority to the domestic league and will fight at both fronts.Sampdoria showed that in their game against Como in the previous round(4:1) and even though Como are way too weaker than Brescia i can see something similar happening today.Brescia's problem is defending and that's why the team try to stay put helping the defence.They can score goals but they look scared going upfront because they get too vulnerable at the back.Sampdoria like to attack and will surely see them off with ease if they go all out attack.Brescia are fragile and once they concede they will try to hit back.That's when Sampdoria will score again.Unless something weird happen in the game i can definetely see the home team covering the -1AH tonight.HW(-1AH) @ 1.85 with bet365. 2:0

Re: TIM Cup > December 2nd - 4th

My 2nd part of my combo for today is Sampdoria to beat Brescia at home.Mihajlovic already stated that he won't give a priority to the domestic league and will fight at both fronts.Sampdoria showed that in their game against Como in the previous round(4:1) and even though Como are way too weaker than Brescia i can see something similar happening today.Brescia's problem is defending and that's why the team try to stay put helping the defence.They can score goals but they look scared going upfront because they get too vulnerable at the back.Sampdoria like to attack and will surely see them off with ease if they go all out attack.Brescia are fragile and once they concede they will try to hit back.That's when Sampdoria will score again.Unless something weird happen in the game i can definetely see the home team covering the -1AH tonight.HW(-1AH) @ 1.85 with bet365. 2:0
:ok