** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Conference 29th November

Darran

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 29 November 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] AFC Telford United v Grimsby Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4/6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.96 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Altrincham FC v Kidderminster Harriers (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 29/20 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Barnet v Macclesfield Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4/7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bristol Rovers v Welling United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.32 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Halifax Town v Alfreton Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.25 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Forest Green Rovers v Dartford (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8/15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gateshead v Dover Athletic (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.99 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lincoln City v Southport (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Nuneaton Town v Chester FC (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 19/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.24 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Torquay United v Eastleigh (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.61 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Woking v Braintree Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 14/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wrexham v Aldershot Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Conference 29th November Well going on current form would make sense to bet on Chester to go 2 down before coming back seriously though we are playing a ridiculous attacking style with 3 red hot front men Hughes oates and mahon whose pace is causing all sorts problem I always said we create chance after chance difference is we started taking them. Out defense is still pants more due to attacking set up rather than individuals and always likely to concede. A word of caution ti anyone mad enough to back us kingsley James is suspended and he is the absolute heart beat of the team sitting in front of the back breaking up play all our attacks seem to stem from him rumours he moving in Jan for 200,00 to Fleetwood anyway.

Re: Conference 29th November Oops missed bit out all in all I would expect Chester to come out on top in w high scoring game I can't see Nuneaton recovering from their hammering on tues enough especially with Steve burr stating his intention to carry on playing attacking football no matter who we play

Re: Conference 29th November I've heard few fans from clubs that played them say they are very poor will see fir myself on sat let u know what they like. Also u heard any of the rumours going round up here that Wilkin at Wrexham has completely lost the players massive arguments in training with keates nit even making squad now said to be gone by xmas... Hope not personally give him 10 year contract keep up the good work. Also possible financial trouble for them to with the uni buying the ground fir 2mill and being forced into big redundancy after losing 7 mill last year govt taken control and asking why they bought the ground

Re: Conference 29th November Nuneaton v Chester When Laim Daish took over as Nuneaton manager I thought I had done my money on them to finish in the bottom four as I thought he would bring about a fair bit of improvement. Fortunately for me the task has turned out to be a pretty big one and they have really struggled after showing initial improvement. They have only picked up one point in their last six games and have defended awfully in their last two matches. By all accounts they were especially bad on Tuesday night when going down 5-0 at Dover. Chester meanwhile have been performing well in recent weeks and given they have been scoring goals you have to fancy them to score against a leaky defence. Hopefully they wont go two down as they have done in their last couple of matches and the 29/20 available with Bet 365 and BetVictor looks decent value. Torquay v Eastleigh Here we have another team whose defence has looked leaky in recent weeks. Torquay have conceded 18 in their last eight games and again on Tuesday night the one goal they did concede at Macclesfield was down to a defensive error. Eastleigh’s away form hasn’t been great this season, indeed last Saturday was their first victory on the road since the opening day of the season. I like their chances of getting something out of this game though because of Torquay’s defence and Eastleigh have goals in them. BetVictor and Ladbrokes go 5/2 about an away win and that is worth an interest.

Re: Conference 29th November Hope he does I work at Chester uni and so much gossip going around about glyndwr uni that own Wrexham ground. Back to the footy I think Gateshead are a very fair price. I was very impressed with them even though we beat them in truth could have gone either way both teams all out for the win they got unluckyDover doing ok recently just feel they will have to really raise game to get anything . Also Woking without Rendell this weekend don't look as appealing as u would think they may struggle to score and will leave them alone tI'll conf top scorer back

Re: Conference 29th November Agree with you addpea im just a little wary with Chester missing James im midfield he is so important to hoe we play saying that the form of Hughes oates and mahon should be enough to see us home. I tipped mahon at 6/1 to score last sat hit the bar then goes scores 2 midweek when wasn't on him the bugger. I can't see Nuneaton keeping clean sheet think we only failed score in 3 or 4 matches in all comps

Re: Conference 29th November Ah damn, thought about having a punt on Lenell John-Lewis to win top scorer in the division. It will probably come down to him, Rendell or Akinde and John-Lewis @ 11 seems a big price. Hopefully he can bag a few tomorrow against the worst defence in the league.

Re: Conference 29th November have anybody info about Forest Green Rovers v Dartford ?? Why people bet on Dartford? Now is 94% of money bet on away team. Forest Green €113 (6%), draw €8 (0%), Dartford €1665 (94%). From my experience if a lot of people bet on such teams until 1 day or more to matchday there is some infos. This is not popular teams + Dartford arent in good form. I bet small stake on Darford +1 at odds 2.12

Re: Conference 29th November All I know is Dartford were woeful on tues were 2 up coasting mistake let us back in and we ended up scoring 4 in 20 mins they looked so short of confidence funny things happen but forest green should be far too strong for them

Re: Conference 29th November

have anybody info about Forest Green Rovers v Dartford ?? Why people bet on Dartford? Now is 94% of money bet on away team. Forest Green €113 (6%)' date=' draw €8 (0%), Dartford €1665 (94%). From my experience if a lot of people bet on such teams until 1 day or more to matchday there is some infos. This is not popular teams + Dartford arent in good form. I bet small stake on Darford +1 at odds 2.12[/quote'] Not sure where you got the money figures from, but I would read very little into it. You can still get 6/1 on Dartford so the price has barely moved. Maybe someone online has tipped them up somewhere to cause the minor move that there has been, but hard to see what case can be made for them.