** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

FC Bayern München v CSKA Moscow > Wednesday December 10th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Bayern München v CSKA Moscow (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.22[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]13[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.59 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: FC Bayern München v CSKA Moscow > Wednesday December 10th According to the UEFA preview, CSKA qualify if they win and Roma fail to beat Man City. Bayern have already won the group and have suggested they will make changes to their side. I remember top sides like Bayern often under-perform and suffer surprise defeats in situations like this where they have already qualified and have nothing to play for. Last year, they lost their final group game, losing 3-2 at home to Man City. Worth a small stake on CSKA I think in the circumstances. UEFA preview: http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2015/matches/round=2000548/match=2014388/prematch/preview/index.html CSKA DNB 10.0 Bet365 Stake: 1.5 points

Re: FC Bayern München v CSKA Moscow > Wednesday December 10th

According to the UEFA preview, CSKA qualify if they win and Roma fail to beat Man City. Bayern have already won the group and have suggested they will make changes to their side. I remember top sides like Bayern often under-perform and suffer surprise defeats in situations like this where they have already qualified and have nothing to play for. Last year, they lost their final group game, losing 3-2 at home to Man City. Worth a small stake on CSKA I think in the circumstances. UEFA preview: http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2015/matches/round=2000548/match=2014388/prematch/preview/index.html CSKA DNB 10.0 Bet365 Stake: 1.5 points
Result: Bayern 3 CSKA 0 Bet lost Stake: 1.5 points Return: nil Profit/loss = -1.5 points