** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Chelsea v Sporting CP > Wednesday December 10th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chelsea v Sporting CP (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.68[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.84 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Chelsea v Sporting CP > Wednesday December 10th 4pts Under 2.5 goals 10/11 Ladbrokes I would expect Sporting Lisbon to set up a bit defensive in this match. While it is always dangerous to play for a draw it is probably more dangerous to go to Stamford Bridge and play an open and expansive game and be picked off so I expect them to be hard to break down and try and hit Chelsea on the break. Chelsea might lack for a bit of incentive and motivation so this could be a low scoring game. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/chelsea-vs-sporting-lisbon-betting-goals-may-not-come-freely-at-the-bridge

Re: Chelsea v Sporting CP > Wednesday December 10th Chelsea have already won the group. Sporting need a draw to make sure of qualification. Apparently Chelsea will 'rest' Terry, Hazard and Willian and use the game to try out some of their younger players. With Sporting needing something from the game, there does seem to be some value backing them here. I would imagine both sides would be happy with a draw and a decent performance. UEFA preview: http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2015/matches/round=2000548/match=2014391/prematch/preview/index.html Sporting or Draw 2.24 Marathon Stake: 4 points

Re: Chelsea v Sporting CP > Wednesday December 10th I'm not betting on anything due to my last losing bet, and as I am a Sporting CP fan. But I am fairly confident. Chelsea have a great team even without Hazard, Willian and Terry, but I do think players will not be 100% focused on this match. On the other hand, Sporting will be 120% dedicated to this match, as they could make history and, IMO, they should already be qualified. Bad luck in the last minute against Maribor and were robbed against Schalke 04 on Germany, where a scandalous penalty decision got Schalke to win 4-3. Sporting have an awful defensive line, except Rui Patricio and Paulo Oliveira, the rest is below average. Chelsea are great on breakaways and Sporting leaves too much space as defensive line is very high usually. Sporting are also without Jefferson (left-back that does a lot of assists) and Nani (key player, of course). But the frontline is still strong enough, Carrillo and Mané are two great wingers on good form, while Slimani has the finishing touch and is decisive in important match. I am pretty sure we will see a very strong Sporting today. I would say Over 2.5 hides good value, but I'm not going on anything. I just hopes that Sporting wins or draws this one.

Re: Chelsea v Sporting CP > Wednesday December 10th Sporting misses Nani, and both wingers, Cedric and Jefferson. They concedeed in all matches, while Chelsea scored in all of them. Huge task for Sporting with all these missings. Chelsea also misses some players but the gap in quality is still big. I took Chelsea a couple days ago at 1.81. Will maybe go for goals inplay, depending on the Maribor-Schalke match. If both Chelsea and Schalke scores first, we might have a goal fest in Stamford Bridge as Sporting will have to go gung-ho on Mourinho's team. GL to all

Re: Chelsea v Sporting CP > Wednesday December 10th

Chelsea have already won the group. Sporting need a draw to make sure of qualification. Apparently Chelsea will 'rest' Terry, Hazard and Willian and use the game to try out some of their younger players. With Sporting needing something from the game, there does seem to be some value backing them here. I would imagine both sides would be happy with a draw and a decent performance. UEFA preview: http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2015/matches/round=2000548/match=2014391/prematch/preview/index.html Sporting or Draw 2.24 Marathon Stake: 4 points
Result: Chelsea 3 Sporting 1 Bet lost Stake: 4 points Return: nil Profit/loss = -4 points