** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

AS Roma v Manchester City > Wednesday December 10th

Aidymac

Re: AS Roma v Manchester City > Wednesday December 10th

Is this referring to total goals?
It refers to the goals scored ONLY by city with Roma's goals not included. So 0 or 1 is under 1.5. However should MC score 2 or more, it's over. Stat: Man City have conceded at least 2 goals in 8 of their last 10 matches in the Champions League

Will be crazy for Roma looking for a 0-0 draw. Imagine if Man City score at the 80th min' date=' then Roma will have to score 2 goals in 10 mins.[/quote'] Not so crazy. I remember a match I did my bollox on a few seasons ago, when Peterborough United were playing Sheff Wed in a six pointer at the end of the season. Wednesday set up for a draw, went behind and lost, and I swore a vendetta against Wednesday manager Dave Jones. Sometimes coaches think their best chance is a draw.

Re: AS Roma v Manchester City > Wednesday December 10th AS Roma vs. Manchester City Deathmatch - what a blast for me as italian, as roma. The Romans have proven morality weekend and with a man less a 2: 2 won: 0 to a 2. The moral right. Would be expected without a 0: 0 last for the next round (as long as Bayern vs CSKA wins) - with a victory it needs no bills. In the Roma Strootman returns, who also played at the weekend and is very important for the ZM of the Romans. Also Maicon is back and found his way back to its former strength. Lots of running at the Roma Maicon on the page - it is indispensable. These Roma can grab Manchester City, Manchester City since even with some players fail today: (?) (?) Agüero (injured), Kompany (injured), david silva, yaya toure (locked), Fernandinho, jovetic, Nastasic (?). Dzeko is thus storm from the beginning and try to Roma Defence Roma will probably play as: 4-2-3-1: De Sanctis - Holebas, Manolas, Astori Maicon - De Rossi, Keita - Gervinho, Pjanic, Ljajic - Totti Conclusion: at City I miss too many "guarantor", Roma is complete (except Castan) and has proved a good morale at the weekend, as well as home game for the Italians - a Manchester City can be beaten. Due to that city must make the game for the time being until they manage to score, I type thanks to the +1.5 Statistics of both teams on betoolio: BothTeams2Score, Yes, Q1.53 (marathon), 6/10 (Odds Pusher) The English are beatable today with this staff: Roma WIN, 2:55 (BetVictor), 3/10

It refers to the goals scored ONLY by city with Roma's goals not included. So 0 or 1 is under 1.5. However should MC score 2 or more, it's over. Stat: Man City have conceded at least 2 goals in 8 of their last 10 matches in the Champions League
Thanks for the clarifications. Yes, this will be a good bet. I just can't see how City can score 2 goals.

Re: AS Roma v Manchester City > Wednesday December 10th Roma vs Manchester City – Edin Dzeko to score @ 2.40 Marathonbet This is a crucial game for the most interesting group of the last day of Champions League. Roma, Manchester City and CSKA Moskva try to qualify to the next round with every team having good chances to achieve that. At the game of Rome, both teams will have their minds to the game of CSKA against Bayern, where they expect the Russians to lose. If that happens, Roma will advance with a win and with a goalless (0-0) draw. Manchester City must win and hope that CSKA do not, or get a score draw and hope CSKA lose. If they lose, they are out of Europe altogether. Have in mind that City will not have available Aguero and Toure, two huge loses. I expect the game to have goals from both sides, but I will go with a specific scorer and that’s Edin Dzeko.

Re: AS Roma v Manchester City > Wednesday December 10th Anyway, from my side here, I will buying Roma 2-1 and Roma 1-2 Without taking into consideration the odds for DRAW correct scores, my side here 2-1 and 1-2 are the lowest odds among the other correct score odds. Good luck !

Re: AS Roma v Manchester City > Wednesday December 10th Tough one to call then looking at all these posts! Number of factors to consider, most of which have been mentioned..I wouldn't take the 7-1 game against Bayern too seriously, Garcia's tactics were a mess in the first half and he admitted as much, good for experience if nothing else. Strootman is back although he will take a bit of time to get back up to full speed, he hasn't played a full match yet and is unlikely to tonight. Keita and De Rossi only played some of the weekends game and are key to protecting the back 4, expect a fairly solid base for the attacking midfielders to work off. Reading between the lines I expect Kompany to start, it wasn't a big injury and he has been training so expect him to start, Silva will be on the bench, Jotevic should be fit for the bench at least too. City are playing pretty well recently - something you can't really say about Roma - I would be tempted to have a play on them if Aguero was fit. Roma's financial losses over the last few seasons are currently under investigation by FFP, this game is financially massive for them, the way the money is divided up in Italy means a big windfall if they can join Juve in qualifying. I quite like the look of under 1.5 City goals as mentioned above but it's certainly a no bet game as far as I'm concerned.

City are shortening and are now favourites with a lot of firms' date=' and on Betfair. Anyone know why? Has any team news leaked early??[/quote'] Probably because Man City is very likely to miss only Yaya Toure and Aguero. The rest will all be fit to play. A couple of days ago, Kompany and Silva are all certain to miss out.

Re: AS Roma v Manchester City > Wednesday December 10th From the odds I see at my side, City will lose by 1 goal or even draw... Not sure for you guys, my side here showing City 1x2 moving downwards but City hdp is moving upwards. Usually when my side open this, the one with 1x2 odds moving downwards will clear hdp, so in this case since my side only opens +1.5 (legal official betting company by my govt, offers shyt rates btw), City looks like lose by 1 goal or draw. Therefore my bets still stand. Roma win 2-1 and Roma lose 1-2.

Not so crazy. I remember a match I did my bollox on a few seasons ago' date=' when Peterborough United were playing Sheff Wed in a six pointer at the end of the season. Wednesday set up for a draw, went behind and lost, and I swore a vendetta against Wednesday manager Dave Jones. Sometimes coaches think their best chance is a draw.[/quote'] Hard to compare the likes of Dave Jones with Rudi Garcia though? Not that I know too much about him but they seem a world apart.

I think 0:0 should be considered here. Price is up to 15.00 decimal in Coral. We've seen Roma being cautious and parking the bus numerous times in previous CL games. This is the most important game of the season for both teams, and they will both look to keep things tight at the back. 0:0 is a good result for Roma, so I don't see why Garcia should take any risks and go all gunz blazing. City without Yaya and Agüero will be very predictable. I couldn't see them scoring against Everton without Agüero and I cannot see them scoring tomorrow either. I think correct score 0:0 should be backed for a unit with 15.00 odds!
I think it was worth it. Garcia went to park the bus as expected, but a moment of brilliance from a few City players decided this game.

Re: AS Roma v Manchester City > Wednesday December 10th Unreal, they totally screwed me tonight. Schalke won, schaktar double chance came in too. Just so bad against a depleted city team. They couldn't win a game with a full team lol and of all games they win this one, funny as always. ;-)

Re: AS Roma v Manchester City > Wednesday December 10th Didn't watch the game but I backed Roma as well even though I had doubts over their ability in the big games. I've seen them put in some woeful performances against the likes of Juventus, Bayern, Napoli and CSKA but with City having so many key players injured I really fancied the home side. I think when you look at their side though bar Totti and maybe Pjanic at times they don't have the players going forward who have the ability to win these big games. Destro, Ljajic and Gervinho are just way too inconsistent and you wouldn't count on them doing anything when the stakes are big. Defensively they don't look as solid as before as well with the likes of Maicon and Yanga Mbiwa playing a lot of games.