** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Ajax v APOEL > Wednesday December 10th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Ajax v APOEL (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Ajax v APOEL > Wednesday December 10th AFC Ajax v APOEL FC AFC Ajax: Zimling (6/0 m), Sigthórsson (14/5 f), Boilesen (12/0 d), Fischer (0/0 f), El Ghazi (13/5 f, probably in) APOEL FC: Guilherme (11/0 d), De Vincenti (8/0 m), Riise (6/0 d), Charalambidis (2/1 m), Konstantinou (0/0 f) Information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Re: Ajax v APOEL > Wednesday December 10th So here is one interessting bet i think. And that is Millik to score anytime. This guy is on Fire and after Sightorrson on Ajax Side are not available, the Game are a little bit more focusing on Millik. Last 5 League Games he had played, he scored 6 Goals. So this Guy is definitly on Fire and i see today also an Ajax Team who knows who Nicosia will be playing. Ajax Coach De Boer said he are expecting a Nicosia Side who plays the same football like the first Game in Cyprus.Also Ajax don´t want to be play a Draw in last Game and will be withput a CL Win this Season. So for me here: Ajax @ 1.67 5/10 bet365 Millik to score anytime @ 2.20 2/10 bet365

Re: Ajax v APOEL > Wednesday December 10th Apoel is not playing any good stuff lately. Nicosia team is lacking the fighting spirit of the previous years in my opinion. I watched full 90 minutes the match in Cyprus. I dont respect Ajax either. I called them as "butter team" But Ajax at home is another story in champions league. Today Apoel needs victory, any other result would leave them last of the group I expect Ajax to dominate the game, and having the hot atmosphere of the arena backing them, the young butter team should win easily against the pensioners of Apoel! Ajax to win @1.61 offered by bet365 10 points! free money! Best selection of the evening!

Re: Ajax v APOEL > Wednesday December 10th

So here is one interessting bet i think. And that is Millik to score anytime. This guy is on Fire and after Sightorrson on Ajax Side are not available, the Game are a little bit more focusing on Millik. Last 5 League Games he had played, he scored 6 Goals. So this Guy is definitly on Fire and i see today also an Ajax Team who knows who Nicosia will be playing. Ajax Coach De Boer said he are expecting a Nicosia Side who plays the same football like the first Game in Cyprus.Also Ajax don´t want to be play a Draw in last Game and will be withput a CL Win this Season. So for me here: Ajax @ 1.67 5/10 bet365 Millik to score anytime @ 2.20 2/10 bet365
FT 4:0 and Millik with the 4:0 :nana

• 4 months later...

Re: Ajax v APOEL > Wednesday December 10th At this time Porto has 6-7 regulars, in which 5 of them might not play today: danilo, casemiro and brahimi definitely out, martinez and tello maybe on bench. My prediction is goals. Over 2.5 2.10 and over 2.75 2.48.