** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Boxing - Nov 22-23

kevshat

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 22 November 2014[/TH] [TH]Boxer 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Boxer 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Joshua, A v Sprott, M (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.02 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 110 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 44 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Groves, G v Douglin, D (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.04 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 46 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 22 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.87 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Quigg, S v Otake, H (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.09 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 40 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.94 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Smith, C v Sjekloca, N (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.13 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 42 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] DeGale, J v Periban, MA (21:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.17 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.33 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cleverly, N v Bellew, Anthony (22:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 32 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.08 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 23 November 2014[/TH] [TH]Boxer 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Boxer 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lomachenko, V v Piriyapinyo, C (02:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.04 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 61 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Vargas, J v DeMarco, A (02:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.43 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.28 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Pacquiao, M v Algieri, C (03:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.19 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 56 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]97.72 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Boxing - Nov 22-23 4pts J.McDonnell to win on points 8/11 Betfred his is a tricky fight to assess. I think McDonell will win the fight but given the late change of opponent it might take him a few rounds to work out Chacon, and vice versa. Then when you factor in the potential for a little ring rust with McDonell too I think the safest bet is to take the champion to win the match on points. McDonell isn’t known as a stoppage merchant at the best of times so a decision win looks most likely. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/mcdonnell-vs-chacon-betting-jamie-mcdonell-can-win-on-the-scorecards 3pts S.Quigg to win in rounds 1-6 15/8 Paddy Power I quite like Scott Quigg and every time I see him he seems to get better and better and while he may not have the iconic name on his record he cherishes nobody can argue with what he’s done so far in his career. He has now taken out five of his last six opponents and none of them went beyond halfway so he is improving nicely. I think this will be much the same really. Quigg is pretty big and powerful at the weight and he can get this done before halfway. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/quigg-vs-otake-betting-scott-quigg-can-ruin-another-opponent-early-on 4pts J.DeGale to win on points 4/6 Ladbrokes Periban has an opportunity he probably didn’t see coming here but I think DeGale will stop him in his tracks. Periban will be durable like all Mexicans are and the fact that he went the distance with Bika shows he isn’t going to be easy to get out of there but DeGale has plenty of skills and knowing this is a fight he can’t afford to lose I expect him to look good in a decision win. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/degale-vs-periban-betting-james-degale-can-retain-mandatory-status-with-periban-win 2pts G.Groves to win on points 8/1 Stan James George Groves bids to get back among the world elite here. The only thing he’s shown that has been world class recently is his talking ability! A familiar pattern of Groves fights in recent times is how his tank empties really quick in the second half of them so if Douglin can get this into the second half he might start having some joy. He hasn’t really got a lot to lose but you would think Groves’ class should come through and if he doesn’t stop the American early the 8/1 on him grinding it out on points could be decent value given how he has run on empty in the last few rounds recently. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/groves-vs-douglin-betting-groves-may-need-the-cards-if-he-doesn-t-stop-momma-s-boy-early 4pts N.Cleverly vs T.Bellew NOT to go the distance 13/10 Boylesports I really can’t decide which way I think this fight will go but one thing I don’t expect is to hear the final bell. Both have defensive deficiencies and both have enough power to shake the other up. In Bellew’s case he has the power to stop Cleverly with one punch. Cleverly will need to use plenty of pressure to force the stoppage but Bellew is there to be hit so I’m happy to take the odds against on this hatred being settled inside the distance. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/cleverly-vs-bellew-betting-main-event-can-be-settled-before-the-final-bell 4pts M.Pacquiao to win on points 15/8 Unibet I think Pacquiao has been well matched here. He knows Algieri is unlikely to have the power to trouble him too much so he should be able to get his flashy combinations going and will hope to stop the American but we have to go back to when Pacquiao fought Miguel Cotto in 2009 for the last time he stopped someone so wins inside the distance are becoming rare for the Filipino so Pacquiao on points has plenty of appeal here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/pacquiao-vs-algieri-betting-pacquiao-can-seal-another-scorecard-win-in-macau