** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UFC Fight Night Sunday 23rd November

bully3061

Bobby Green V Edson Barboza. Ill be backing Bobby Green here. Impressed me in his last fight against Josh Thompson who i regard as a legit challenger in the division. He went close against Henderson with a broken hand. That fight would of given Green great confidence and Barboza we no the challenge we face and it's his kicks which are as mean as they come. He was more than holding his own v Cowboy until he was dropped with what was only a jab and Green has pretty heavy hands and can take this 19/20 is currently available and is quite generous.

Re: UFC Fight Night Sunday 23rd November 100% with you on this one. Yes, Barboza has some horrible leg kicks but I can't trust someone with a glass jaw when he's fighting a very technical striker. I expect Bobby Green to finish him in all honesty. Can get that at 4/1 with Unibet, he's also drifted to 6/5 with Unibet, and I expect him to keep drifting, I'm going to wait for him to drift to 6/4 or further before putting any money down. The only thing stopping me betting big is that Bobby Green has hinted this could be his last fight and he has had some awful family issues of recent times which makes you question if his head is going to be in the right place come fight night. Still, if he drifts to 6/4 I can't say no to that, will have a small flier on the KO/TKO at 4/1 as well.