Jump to content
Announcements
** Poker League Results : July: 1st McG, 2nd Rhino_Power, 3rd Elliott Sutcliffe; August: 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd Rivrd **
** August Naps Competition Result: 1st LEE-GRAYS, 2nd Gary66, 3rd LeMale, 4th RUG. KO Cup Winner DONNYFLYER. Most Winners TVY: **

CGMBet giveaway - a powerful statistical tool


froment
 Share

Recommended Posts

Some of the punters here might be aware of CGMBet, application that offers wide spectrum of football stats created by our longstanding member Giraldi. r3yxwA5.jpg Some 90% of CGMBet's features are free to use, but remaining 10% are reserved for VIP users; maybe the most important VIP feature, at least for me, is ability to export to Excel. In agreement with Paul Ross, Giraldi is giving away 20 VIP licences for 20 users, on a first-come-first-served basis. Not a condition, but it would be nice if you leave feedback. If you're interested, check the offer here: http://forum.punterslounge.com/threads/155800-CgmBet-System-a-powerful-statistical-tool Even if you see this thread too late, when all licences have already been given away, try a free version, and I'm sure you won't be dissapointed! :ok

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...