** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

CgmBet System Software - (Exclusive PL Registered Forum Users 50% Discount Code)

giraldi

5 hours ago, giraldi said:

Unfortunately all licenses for this months have been released.

But, after all,  because this month is a special month and this is special forum, only for this month are available more 5 VIP licenses. 3 of them are reserved for users for at least 1 year activity on the forum.  Just write here then after my confirmation via private email send your user code using the form on my web page, CONTACT section.

Now, I would like to introduce a new feature:  "Suggestions for today"

As I said many times, I will never release tips or "100% sure bets"
My software will help you a lot if pay attention and make a deep assessment for each game or bet involved.
But,
I decided today to give a little help for those that are completely undecided. You will find on the Home page of the software a new button where to find some suggestions for every day, if any.  The conditions to be shown as "suggestion" are very severe so, for sure, not to many games will be presented and of course not every day.  
Also, please be aware. The suggestions are generated automatically so you must look closer, study head to head, read the latest information about the teams involved..etc then make your own decision.

Hi giraldi ! This new option ( give me suggestions for today ) is only for VIP users or ? Because I do not see this new options ? You give me advanced version few days ago( thanks again )

• 2 weeks later...
On 2015-12-12, 1:11:08, giraldi said:

Unfortunately all licenses for this months have been released.

But, after all,  because this month is a special month and this is special forum, only for this month are available more 5 VIP licenses. 3 of them are reserved for users for at least 1 year activity on the forum.  Just write here then after my confirmation via private email send your user code using the form on my web page, CONTACT section.

Now, I would like to introduce a new feature:  "Suggestions for today"

As I said many times, I will never release tips or "100% sure bets"
My software will help you a lot if pay attention and make a deep assessment for each game or bet involved.
But,
I decided today to give a little help for those that are completely undecided. You will find on the Home page of the software a new button where to find some suggestions for every day, if any.  The conditions to be shown as "suggestion" are very severe so, for sure, not to many games will be presented and of course not every day.  
Also, please be aware. The suggestions are generated automatically so you must look closer, study head to head, read the latest information about the teams involved..etc then make your own decision.

Hi, I would really like one of the VIP licenses if you have them available.  Have been using the tool to analyze the lower leagues and it is impressive.   I have some stats suggestions I think might be helpful for analyzing games that I will post on the forum. 

cheers,

I answered your private message too late. 

Sorry for that but I had to manage a situation here because  it seems that my last feature - "Suggestions for today" is an headache since there are a lot of users do not know the basics about betting and money management.  Last weeks the results were excellent overall but the "all in" strategy ruined them in few days and of course the most blamed and the only found guilty was my software. I will change something regarding this matter to be sure that will not happen again.

Regarding your VIP license, of course you have the promised  free VIP license at your disposal and you may give it anyone you want.    

On 12/30/2015, 5:52:54, giraldi said:

Sorry for that but I had to manage a situation here because  it seems that my last feature - "Suggestions for today" is an headache since there are a lot of users do not know the basics about betting and money management.  Last weeks the results were excellent overall but the "all in" strategy ruined them in few days and of course the most blamed and the only found guilty was my software. I will change something regarding this matter to be sure that will not happen again.

Regarding your VIP license, of course you have the promised  free VIP license at your disposal and you may give it anyone you want.    

Its both disappointing and ridiculous that anyone could blame their betting ineptness on you.  I hope you dont knee jerk and stop issuing?  If you plan on continuing (and I think you should), is it possible to be able to extract to excel?

5 hours ago, knobbo said:

Its both disappointing and ridiculous that anyone could blame their betting ineptness on you.  I hope you dont knee jerk and stop issuing?  If you plan on continuing (and I think you should), is it possible to be able to extract to Excel?

from k. Pasisis. My friends the program is very good and the proposals are excellent. The games play singles

Thank you steviegee. I hope you are happy with our agreement and the tool is useful for you. I am sorry but for this month all the licenses have been given.

Now, following few VIP users suggestions, I improved a little bit the UPCOMING section, the correct score feature. There is the possibility now to save your preferred correct scores list, then load it when needed. The lists (separately for home and away teams) are available also after the software restart.  Personally I do not like to play correct score but it seems to be useful for some guys.   

4b6ysrH.jpg

Another useful button has been included in TABLES section in order to see easier the games where the teams got or lost important ELO points.  Of course this may be useful to see immediately the good or bad games. In the example I click Liverpool and we may see that Liverpool is not very stable away, almost every game ended with an unexpected result, positive or negative. Good to know. :)

wqULGLg.jpg

On 17/01/2016, 12:43:09, devilonline said:

how to configure this app to search for teams the score in the first half?

thnks

I am very sorry for the late response. I am not very sure what exactly did you mean but I assume you would like to see the teams or the games where is great probability to be scored goals in the first half.  Of course, the program just will show you what happened in the past games. It is important but more important is to check current info about the teams involved.

To answer you: in the UPCOMING menu, select on the right side "goals scored" for both home and away teams, then on the right bottom select like in the picture 1st half (only goals scored in the 1st half), home vs away (only goals scored home by the home team vs goals scored away by the away team), this season. If you would like to be highlighted only teams over some values then select on the bottom right "more than"....etc

click REFRESH button. Now you will see on the table the average number of goals scored in the 1st half as you select the filters.

For example today's game Accrington vs Hartlepool. First team scored at least 1 goal (average) at home on first half and away team scored also 0.6 (average) goals on away games. Of course we may assume that in this game will be scored in the first half but TAKE CARE !!! check the odds and the last information related to the game!

FXscwro.jpg

On 11/17/2014, 3:39:58, giraldi said:

This thread is approved by Paul Ross Some of you already know me because of the few threads that I have started on this forum, most related statistics. Being a big fan of statistics and with some experience in betting I created a small program to help me in finding good matches. Several friends have seen it and wanted it and so on. Now there are hundreds of users all over the world that find my software very useful. The small program has turned into a very complex program still developing. If I had written all the options I would wrote few days so better put a picture of one of the sections. It is "UPCOMINGS" section where future matches can be studied statistically. What you see is about 5% of the features my software offers. Also will find for free over 115 000 records with results, with minutes, from more than 30 leagues for over 5-10 years (depends on the league) As I said 90% of the program is free, including the update of the database. The remaining 10% are reserved for the so-called VIP users, those who have contributed over the years with advice, suggestions, tests and of course with donations. Paul Ross suggested to offer 10 VIP licenses for PL members. I offer 20 licenses VIP for the first 20 users who ask for a license but with the request, if possible, to write here a brief review of the program. Just download the software (the signature link), install it, click the update button and send me your user code. On comment field just write “PL memberâ€. I will announce here when the list is full Anyway please note that non-VIP users have also access to a lot of powerful features. Now, to be very clear – I have enough experience to know that any kind of software is not enough to have success but for sure it helps a lot. My program is not a prediction system. Will not bet instead of you. The final decision is yours after analyze all the information. I will not write here more about the program, I am sure it will speak for itself. I just will answer your questions. r3yxwA5.jpg

honestly i must say this software is superb the analysis of each match can give you the very best closest outcome once you take your time to go through each section of the stats thanks once again for this amazing software i will like to see you create a section one day for live stats to a match 

On 12/30/2015, 6:52:54, giraldi said:

no need to apologize you have done the best to help out on how to use the tool already thats more than enough but will appreciate it if you respond here more often 

• 3 weeks later...

It is very easy to find a lot of betting strategies "100% sure" or "100% sure tips" that suggest you to bet without take a deep look over the games.

I am not sure if it is a good idea, but in few days you will find on my project the opposite idea - some procedure where you think to a game and the software will find a lot of reasons to not bet on that game.

Of course, if it will not convince you and you have answers for all the doubts the software have, will be a good bet.

The procedure will be linked to my database and for sure will make anything a robot can do to convince you.

Will consider recent h2h results, goals scored at home/away, results in similar games and other.

Finally,
will ask you about odds, stake (percent of bank).

what do you think ? Do you have some ideas for questions (answers) that will stop you to place a bet?

Following few VIP users requests, I added some features on the RATING section.

1. It is possible now to update the odds from RATING menu.
Please note that the odds are updated at program start, on the UPCOMING menu and now on the RATING menu.
All three updates affect all the database.

2. It is possible now to filter the games based on the fact they are highlighted or not. The current options are
a. all games
b. only game where the probabilities are highlighted
c. only games where the odds value are highlighted
d. only games where we have b. or c.

Following other request, if the table is filtered as is explained at point 2, then the export will respect the same filters. On short - will be exported what you see on the table.

For example, in the picture I selected "My leagues", today games, - but only games where the odds are highlighted.

Yes,

If you install the setup program you will have the VIP version and you may see all the features (except DATABASE EXPORT).

Usually, the setup version has the database updated 7-10  days ago.

After the first update, the database will be up to date but the VIP features will be blocked.

• 2 weeks later...

On the 1st of March my project celebrates 5 years.  Of course I am very happy, so starting now I offer all my database for free. I also obtained more than 75% percent free so maybe it seems not very generous offer. :)
 In order to fix that, :) all is offered via my software's EXPORT feature. I remember that all the VIP features are active for the first 7 days so this feature can be used without any restriction.

The EXPORT feature allow you to export to XLS or CSV format all the leagues, results, odds, statistics ....everything I have.

Of course, like in the picture you may choose to export only selections: different seasons, different leagues, different columns ....you are free to combine what you want in order to meet your project requests.  

XDDvRcy.jpg

Just for symmetry I introduced the possibility to consult the "Accumulator of the day" archive.

Today will find accumulator number 5.  It is a little bit "bigger" - 6 games, total odd around 23

I will introduce soon the probability to win. Of course the probability  is very small actually but even I do not recommend at all accumulators they are funny if you play 1 unit each. :)

Following your requests I made some improvements on the UPCOMING menu. It is possible now to save your parameters in up to 9 sets.  No more  need to manually modify the parameters.

The same thing I did with the correct scores. You might save up to 9 sets of correct scores.

z3q8PBt.png

The "My games" feature has success and many users asked for few important improvements.

In order to access this feature "right click" on the game in the UPCOMING or RATING tables. This will allow you to store some data about games you will focus a little bit later as the kick-off is coming.

I extended the types of bet. It is possible now to store Asian Handicap and more goal lines.

Also, very important - it is possible to store some notes about the game in order to remember you some things.

Due to lack of space there are few notations but I hope they are clear enough. H - Home, D - Draw, A - Away...etc
If there is not stores a bet but just a note (memo), in the corresponding column will appear just "M". This way you will know that stored some thought there.

Also, please let me know if something goes wrong with this new features.

wRdfS8k.png

• 4 weeks later...

Following a user suggestion, I would like to introduce a new feature. It is under development and of course I am open to any suggestion to improve.

What it is about. What was the performances for a specific team against top 5 teams on the table?

Under TABLES section it is a new container, on the bottom side, where you can set a new filter. You can set the places for the teams opponents.
For example if you select places between 1 and 5, then will be considered only the games where the opponent was AT THE GAME MOMENT on the place between 1 and 5.

If the venue is set as "home games" then the places will be considering for the AWAY table for each opponent.
If the venue is set as "away games" then the places will be considering for the HOME table for each opponent.

I hope it makes sense

Please see the picture below. If select a team you will see on the right side only the filtered games.

As I said it is under construction , so if notice some unexpected behavior please contact me

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, sorlac_10 said:

Fantastic tool giraldi, it looks amazing.

Are you offering any vip licenses this month? I'd really appreciate one :cheers

Thanks for your work.

Sure, just install, click the UPDATE button and follow the instructions.

One VIP license  left for this month. 

6 hours ago, giraldi said:

Sure, just install, click the UPDATE button and follow the instructions.

One VIP license  left for this month. 

Thanks! I've just sent you muy user and license code (my product was already registered since last week, although I couldn't try it yet). I'm looking forward to the license to start using all this awesome features.

Edited by sorlac_10

• 1 month later...

hey, giraldi, hey PL :)
so, giralndi, many thanks again for giving me free VIP license. I use software for 6 moths allready. 

Your product is very comfort and intuitive to use. I am using it to find matches for my Betfair strategy (lay score 0:0 in 1st half) and it gives nice results and perfect match selection for me. Beside that - cgmbet is very nice soft to use in all aspects in football statistics and match analysis.
I like, that software gives opportunity to make my own filters, like find home team to score 10 games in a row in home matches etc.
very nice feature is to highligt matches if they match my criteria.

I recommend everyone to use this software, because it is like a treasure to people, who analyse football matches, make bets, and trade football ) 

I have noticed 1 bug, check it if possible. i use 2 screen monitors in my pc and i extend my displays.
i have noticed, that if i use software on right (main display) software works fine, but if i switch to another left monitor program cant open and extend tables from the left side. 

With best wishes, Boristheblade

Hi Giraldi, browsed through your software for 2 hours or so and found it to be highly useful for a statistical bettor like me. Would really appreciate if I can get a VIP license for it if the quota is still available for this month. Awaits your reply, thanks in advance.