** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

CgmBet System Software - (Exclusive PL Registered Forum Users 50% Discount Code)

giraldi

Re: CgmBet System - a powerful statistical tool Unfortunately I am not an expert in the field, just using some kind of web browser type automation, a very long time consumer. Regarding blocking, I do not know what to say, if you should be blocked if use some free data as correct scores, goal minutes..etc. If you read them on the web page and then write down on EXCEL manually..ok taking hours, then make some calculations, then sell your work ...you should be blocked because you copied the correct half-time scores? Of course I admit that maybe it is a grey zone and may be a lot of discussions regarding data provided by free web sites. On the other hand using my methods means a lot of wasted time. For the next season I seriously take into consideration the possibility to get data from some other sources..more "professional" and to pay for that. Anyway, will never be sure if they use a 100% legal sources or not..and so on. To answer to your question, I had not problems so far. (As I said I used very "friendly" web browser types methods following by some kind of "manual-automation" It is like I read the pages. If you hit the servers so hard causing denial of service with your scraping methods of course you should be blocked.)

Re: CgmBet System - a powerful statistical tool

Hi Giraldi It's very interesting. Is it possible for me to get a vip license? I'll send you my user code via your website. Thanks
If there is any available I would also be interested in having a proper look.

Re: CgmBet System - a powerful statistical tool Just install the software then click the UPDATE button to see your license code. Follow the instructions and send me the code using the form on my CONTACT page. As soon as possible I will send you back your VIP license code. Please mention you are PL member.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: CgmBet System - a powerful statistical tool Hi Giraldi, I downloaded&installed your program and I sent my code via contact form. Could you send me VIP licence (thanks for your generous offer)? I would like to test it. It looks very good (posts by users and YT videos). Thanks a lot and good luck ;-)

Re: CgmBet System - a powerful statistical tool todorov7788, phaethon I sent you the VIP licenses and I hope my software will be useful for you. I would appreciate your opinions and especially your critics and/or suggestion to improve.

Re: CgmBet System - a powerful statistical tool Hi Mirco, I will generate your license soon. I am sorry but this is the last free VIP license for this season (there was more than 20). Starting with 1 September will offer other 10 VIP licenses. Speaking about the next season, I have just started to work for the 2015/2016 season version. If there are some opinions, advices, comments, new features , this is the moment to make suggestions. I think next season version will be available no later than 15 August. On the other hand, I would like to announce that I have a similar project for tennis. I hope will be finished in September and full operational for the next season. Of course I hope will have your help too. I already have more than 5000 tourneys data - it is about few months work already and it is not full completed. I hope will have at least the same success as football version.

• 1 month later...
Re: CgmBet System - a powerful statistical tool Ok, but your email seems to have problems. I sent to the address you registered and received some errors. Also, you disabled "private message" . As a result I would ask you here to give me the opportunity, ia a way or another, to offer your VIP license :))
This was the message before activating, please I need it re-activated. Thank you,

• 3 weeks later...

1. First of all many thanks for those VIP users who provided feed-back, here or on my personal email. It helps me a lot to improve my project. 2. Starting with this season the software has 3 levels:BASIC, ADVANCED and VIP. The only differences between ADVANCED and VIP are the EXPORT function and the ODDS REFRESH every 5 minutes. 3. Every month, starting now, I will release 5 free licenses for PL members 3 ( 1 VIP, 2 ADVANCED ) for all members: 2 ( 2 VIP ) for members with at least 50 posts and at least 1 years account on PL. Just contact me and provide your user name and I give you instructions. 4. Following some users suggestion I improved the STATISTICS section. I added new columns in order to present more detailed data. On the same time I added more data for other 10 leagues: Shots, shots on goal, corners, ball possession..etc. Would be very interesting and probably useful to make a correlation between shots on target, ball possession and number of goals..but this will be implemented soon. The table is presented at LEAGUE or TEAM level, as you like. The program allows you now to select only 1,2,3....or few leagues or teams in order to compare them. Of course, at team level may be selected only home games or only away games...etc. Not very much to see on the picture because not all leagues started but you may see what it is about. R7hQMeS.jpg?1

I had few free days and I managed to finish what is now one of my favorite feature of the software. Actually the idea came from one VIP user member. What it is about. The section GOALS was good but only the graph presented was not enough to help somebody too much, especially in live betting. So the idea was to use the database to see what happened in the past games on different scenarios. It is possible now to select a league or two teams and to see what happened in the previous similar games in the case it was 1-1 in the 46th minute. For example I selected Everton (current ELO 1790) vs Tottenham (current ELO 1878) and 1-0 in the 46th minute. I selected "All seasons" in the database and ELO range +/- 75. That means that will be considered all games where home team had ELO between 1715 and 1865 and away team had ELO between 1803 and 1953. The range may be adjusted. Now, on the right we have a table with all the percent for home, draw, away, over or under 0.5,1.5,2.5 and of course the percent for correct score at half time and full time. Click on every column header to sort the values in order to see what is the bigger percent...etc On the graph, as you already now are presented how many goals were scored for each minute. As I see,if the score was 1-0 in the 46th, until 60th minute Everton (teams like Everton vs teams like Tottenham) scored more (also in the last 10 minutes) In my opinion this tool may be used on live betting so the values can be switched to odds instead of percent. Please be careful I did not say probabilities but percent. This is what happened in the past. It is very very possibly to happen in the future but we have to take into account other variables also. aaMg7bM.jpg

Hi guys. Downloaded this last week and am trying this morning to explore it. Probably only touched 1% of what it can do...is there a place already where people have/can discuss what filters they have applied etc etc? Good work giraldi. I will give feedback when I know the system enough for it to be constructive!

Thank you MrWilderton. It does not exist such place for now. Many other users asked for that but I did not manage to do something like this. Anyway, I may answer here to any question related to features and/or strategies. Finally, the database is updated every night so every morning after drink your coffee and update the software all are up to date. May be some small issues in the first days but I hope this will be stable. On the other hand, I had some very interesting ....discussions, so I would like to remind what IS NOT my project about. As I stated on my site: 1. If you need a prediction software 2. If you need a machine to think and choose bets for you 3. If you need some things to blame for your betting failures 4. If you think that only terrible bad luck stopped you until now then my software is not for you. Look for anything else. There are a lot of good software on the INTERNET - just install them, few clicks and you will be rich. My software is for those that understood that betting means knowledge and a lot of hard work.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again giraldi. I have been using the export to excel feature for my own spreadsheet that I filter. Its a bit early in the season for some of the filters yet. I updated this morning and now says nothing needs updated.. But, the results have not updated from the weekend. Of course you may be ill or on holiday.

MrWilderton, I hope will fix that issue as we talked. I am neither ill nor on holiday :) To prove that and following few VIP users requests I added some new features in order to be easier to access the GOALS section. (seems to be one of the favorite) Now is possible to select the game in the UPCOMING section, click the button (highlighted in the picture) and the GOALS screen is opened directly with the selected teams. No more wasted time. Also I introduced new buttons in order to adjust finely some parameters 8BCyvG4.jpgWmnCE7d.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Just install and send me your user code using the form on my CONTACT page As I wrote few weeks ago: Every month, starting now, I will release 5 free licenses for PL members a. 1 VIP, 2 ADVANCED for all members: - I think you qualify here for September b. 2 VIP for members with at least 50 posts and at least 1 years account on PL. By the way, following my German friends requests five new leagues included for this season. It is about the Germany 4th leagues

fOr3st727, Xtc12 please install, click the UPDATE button and send me your user codes using the form on my CONTACT page. I will send you back the VIP license as soon as possible. So, for this month just 2 ADVANCED licenses remain. Anyway, the ADVANCED version has all the features, except EXPORT and some complex statistics regarding goals minutes.

hi giraldi. First of all thanks a lot for the vip lience. Let's start the hard work.. Although I have some questions for you. About elo system that you used. I 've noticed at Premier League, that Bournemouth started with 1766 points. How did this team get that number? As I can remember this team playing for first time at Premier League.