CgmBet System - a powerful statistical tool

207 posts in this topic

New "small" improvement in Rating Maker.  

I added the Half Time goals scored percent so it is possible now to play with Half Time markets. Unfortunately I do not have the odds for Half Time yet.

7080bTn.png

Following a  few VIP users suggestion I added the possibility to select double chance and gg/ng options for "my games" feature.

I remember you that this feature allows you to save some info about your future betting intentions, along with commentaries, in order to see them later and to make your final decision. It is also possible to filter and to see only "my games" in the main table in order to focus better over them.

In order to access it just right-click on the selected game. 

otXpFL1.png

Finally I added other 2 "my leagues" sets in order to give the possibility to test your different strategies on different sets of leagues more efficient.

It is easy to use, just select the set you need and all the actions will be over the set selected. Add, remove...clear all leagues. 
Of course in UPCOMING you have to select "My leagues 1",   2 or 3.

yGsl0mm.jpg

Hi,

I have been using this software now for a few weeks and have a good dig around, looking at the possibilities and I can say that there are many!

The fact that you can select games with so many filters and then extract the results (thanks to a free VIP access!) is an extremely useful and time-saving possibility. I often find myself thinking about all the other possible angles I would like to explore, and one of those is the corners market - if there was a quick filter on corners like there is for 1X2, goals scored, over/under, points/game, GG/NG, correct score that would be a great addition in my eyes and help open this somewhat niche betting market.

I am just starting to use it all though and so have not "yet" signed up to the 2 new paid services, but especially have the in the back of my mind the Rating Maker one, which I think offers a lot of potential.

Anyway, this is my review, as requested, in terms of my experience with the software so far.

I would also like to make the corners filter an official request - I think that would be another great addition.

I should also mention that Mihai, the man behind it all is always available and helpful.

Happy New Year to all

Charlie