** February Poker League Result : 1st andybell666, 2nd rosco, 3rd Like2Fish **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st mickyftm32, 2nd Tiffy, 3rd Cauncie, 4th Alley Cat Glover, 5th Larkin22 **
Attention, PL Members! To reinforce security on the forum, we have updated our login process. Please note that you will now need to use your email address to sign in, rather than your forum username. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

CgmBet System Software - (Exclusive PL Registered Forum Users 50% Discount Code)

giraldi

Every year, during summer break, the access codes are changed for security reasons.

This process has already started so please be aware that, if already have an account,  you will not be able to update and you will receive an error message.

What you should do after you receive the error message during update process:

First of all uninstall any old versions and delete the installation folders if needed.

1. Download the latest version from my site, install it then click the UPDATE button.
2. Follow the instructions and send me your new user code using the form on my CONTACT web page. Please use the CONTACT page in order to avoid delays and to do it easier for me.
3. I will send you back your new VIP license. Please be patient if you will not receive your code in a few minutes. It may take up to 24 hours.

VERY IMPORTANT!

Your existing  VIP license is granted for the entire software life as it was promised.

New season version is still under construction but until the start of the next season the software will have  new few features (as a new rating system based on goals scored and probabilities calculated for all important markets) and few improved features (as odds refresh every 5 minute on all important markets).

Regarding free VIP licenses: will be available starting with  August.

• 1 month later...

Hi giraldi, thanks for your prompt delivery of user and license code, i like your software and would like help in offering valuable suggestion in making the app more beneficial, but right now, am handicapped because i cant access the first leagues stats. i am in love with stats, please kindly upgrade me to vip status. From my observation so far i would like to see a feature in the app,that gives stats on team percentage win,draw, away (1,x,2),(1x,x2,12),over and under goals etc all in percentage in relation to number of matches played. This is because stats are understood faster when presented in percentage. You will be amazed at the rate people will develop profitable filters and system based on this information. Thanks, i neeed this vip code because i plan on back-testing some filters and system to develop a profitable one, to be applied in the upcoming season, thanks once again for your anticipated fast reply.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

Yes, as I promised I will release free VIP licenses for PL members.

For August, as the first month of the new season I offer 5 free VIP licenses available for the entire season until may 2017

Two of them are already given : cobe 0 and real55555   - just install, click UPDATE button and follow the instructions.

For the rest of three please write here and in the post time order will be given. This offer will be available until 07.08.2016 23.59

Again, my only condition is to receive some feedback - here, private, as you want...doesn-t matter - just to give your opinion: good or bad. Of course I expect suggestions for improvements also

3 hours ago, Mattmid said:

Hi Giraldi,  I would like to take up the offer of a free vip license, if possible

Just install the software, click the UPDATE button and follow the instructions to send me your user code using the form on my CONTACT web page.

I spent yesterday evening digging around in the software and I have to say I really like it.  There's loads of very useful information, lots of different filters and alerts to test and play around with. I like the my games feature where you can narrow things down and also make notes to refer back to as well. The league stats and group analysis and breaking down into played against a range of teams or positions is a really useful feature too.  All in all very impressed and looking forward to delving deeper.  Already some ideas are formulating and I'm sure I'll have some suggestions soon for additional features. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Giraldi, thanks a lot the software is now ok and working i can see the vip logo at the top right. i disable my avast antivirus and uninstalled the previous version and installed a fresh one and boom! it started working. Thanks once again.

On 6/2/2016, 11:09:53, Boristheblade said:

I have noticed 1 bug, check it if possible. i use 2 screen monitors in my pc and i extend my displays.
i have noticed, that if i use software on right (main display) software works fine, but if i switch to another left monitor program cant open and extend tables from the left side. 

With best wishes, Boristheblade

hey, giraldi. is it possible to check this bug? 

On 22/08/2016, 19:40:49, Boristheblade said:

hey, giraldi. is it possible to check this bug? 

I am not sure this is a bug or it is the limitation of the software I used for developing the project. As I said I am using an very old developer tool (but cheap and very good) and maybe it is not able to handle this feature.

Maczzy

There is a reporting system in case error happens (and really happens on some computer configurations). Please follow the instructions provided there and send me the file requested in order to try to fix the problem. 

Edited by giraldi

1 hour ago, cobe o said:

Hi Giraldi, i just noticed a bug , after saving my league using save default 1or 2 in the upcoming section, if i want to load it the software will crash.

I tried few times to obtain the same result but without "success". Maybe I did not understand where you received the error. Is it possible to send me an email (in order to not waste space here) with the exact steps you did?

You are the first for September free licenses.

No problems, just install the software and follow the instructions provided after click the UPDATE button for the first time.

The good news are that the software run very well  on MAC with WINDOWS emulator. So, if you would like to try my software on MAC please send me a message to give you the link where to read what other users did to start it on MAC 

Hi giraldi, i don't  know if this is peculiar to me or  if it is general, i haven't receive result update since 15/08/2016, the result update i see last in the software was on 14/08/2016. pls respond as soon as possible thanks.

Edited by cobe o
grammer error corrected

Finally I managed to add this feature back.

In order to have updated odds just go to SETTINGS and select for points 4 and 5 other option than the first one. The point 5 is referring to the REFRESH ODDS buttons on the programs . One is in the UPCOMING and the other is in the RATING section.

WV0Hsyn.jpg

Now, at program start-up, your program will need few more seconds - maybe more seconds on busy week-ends - in order to update the odds.
The update interval is good enough for a regular player.

Now, when you are in the UPCOMING section you may click from time to time REFRESH ODDS button. The odds will be refreshed and colored based on their tendency, like in the picture.

80ICpIV.jpg

If you would like to see closer how the odds evolved just click ODDS MOVEMENTS button, then select the market you want to see or odds movement button to see exactly the times when odds changed

J4A9Krj.jpg

On 8/29/2016, 6:47:16, giraldi said:

I tried few times to obtain the same result but without "success". Maybe I did not understand where you received the error. Is it possible to send me an email (in order to not waste space here) with the exact steps you did?

your email address please

Hi Giraldi, i had wanted not to point you to this, but i had to anyway, since is a promise i made to always look indepth on the software as vip member. At first i thought it was a bug but googling i now found out why, thank God for google:ok. it's concerning sassuolo vs pescara match, i was sure the match ended 2-1 in favour of sassuolo, but the software flagged the score as 0-0 (0-0),on googling i now found out that sassuolo was stripped of their winning for fielding ineligible player and 0-3 was awarded to pescara the away team. But the full time result was 2-1 so i think it should be that way in the software since it shows green,  at end of the match in peoples betting slip.

Hello Giraldi. Very nice job indeed. I discovered the software just yesterday i am really happy that i could automatically apply filters that i have manually used to make my betting choices. Looking forward to evaluate the success rates of alternative filters. I was wondering if you offer any free VIP licenses for September. Thank you!

Yes,  giakila ,  just install, click the UPDATE button and follow the instructions.

One more free VIP license for September.

cobe o  - thank you for reporting. In this case I usually write manually the official result (0-3) just to not mess the league table in case I put other score. I am not very sure it is the right way but I do not see other better.  

As I promised (too many months ago...) I introduced new odd markets, in the UPCOMING section for now.

Just change the market: money line, spreads or totals then refresh the odds and you may see the new odds for almost all markets and the big majority of the games.

t6aCfci.png