giraldi

CgmBet System - a powerful statistical tool

237 posts in this topic

I had few free days and I managed to finish what is now one of my favorite feature of the software. Actually the idea came from one VIP user member. What it is about. The section GOALS was good but only the graph presented was not enough to help somebody too much, especially in live betting. So the idea was to use the database to see what happened in the past games on different scenarios. It is possible now to select a league or two teams and to see what happened in the previous similar games in the case it was 1-1 in the 46th minute. For example I selected Everton (current ELO 1790) vs Tottenham (current ELO 1878) and 1-0 in the 46th minute. I selected "All seasons" in the database and ELO range +/- 75. That means that will be considered all games where home team had ELO between 1715 and 1865 and away team had ELO between 1803 and 1953. The range may be adjusted. Now, on the right we have a table with all the percent for home, draw, away, over or under 0.5,1.5,2.5 and of course the percent for correct score at half time and full time. Click on every column header to sort the values in order to see what is the bigger percent...etc On the graph, as you already now are presented how many goals were scored for each minute. As I see,if the score was 1-0 in the 46th, until 60th minute Everton (teams like Everton vs teams like Tottenham) scored more (also in the last 10 minutes) In my opinion this tool may be used on live betting so the values can be switched to odds instead of percent. Please be careful I did not say probabilities but percent. This is what happened in the past. It is very very possibly to happen in the future but we have to take into account other variables also. aaMg7bM.jpg

froment and Vilamoura04 like this

Hi guys. Downloaded this last week and am trying this morning to explore it. Probably only touched 1% of what it can do...is there a place already where people have/can discuss what filters they have applied etc etc? Good work giraldi. I will give feedback when I know the system enough for it to be constructive!

Thank you MrWilderton. It does not exist such place for now. Many other users asked for that but I did not manage to do something like this. Anyway, I may answer here to any question related to features and/or strategies. Finally, the database is updated every night so every morning after drink your coffee and update the software all are up to date. May be some small issues in the first days but I hope this will be stable. On the other hand, I had some very interesting ....discussions, so I would like to remind what IS NOT my project about. As I stated on my site: 1. If you need a prediction software 2. If you need a machine to think and choose bets for you 3. If you need some things to blame for your betting failures 4. If you think that only terrible bad luck stopped you until now then my software is not for you. Look for anything else. There are a lot of good software on the INTERNET - just install them, few clicks and you will be rich. My software is for those that understood that betting means knowledge and a lot of hard work.

Hi again giraldi. I have been using the export to excel feature for my own spreadsheet that I filter. Its a bit early in the season for some of the filters yet. I updated this morning and now says nothing needs updated.. But, the results have not updated from the weekend. Of course you may be ill or on holiday.

MrWilderton, I hope will fix that issue as we talked. I am neither ill nor on holiday :) To prove that and following few VIP users requests I added some new features in order to be easier to access the GOALS section. (seems to be one of the favorite) Now is possible to select the game in the UPCOMING section, click the button (highlighted in the picture) and the GOALS screen is opened directly with the selected teams. No more wasted time. Also I introduced new buttons in order to adjust finely some parameters 8BCyvG4.jpgWmnCE7d.jpg

Hi Just install and send me your user code using the form on my CONTACT page As I wrote few weeks ago: Every month, starting now, I will release 5 free licenses for PL members a. 1 VIP, 2 ADVANCED for all members: - I think you qualify here for September b. 2 VIP for members with at least 50 posts and at least 1 years account on PL. By the way, following my German friends requests five new leagues included for this season. It is about the Germany 4th leagues

fOr3st727, Xtc12 please install, click the UPDATE button and send me your user codes using the form on my CONTACT page. I will send you back the VIP license as soon as possible. So, for this month just 2 ADVANCED licenses remain. Anyway, the ADVANCED version has all the features, except EXPORT and some complex statistics regarding goals minutes.

Xtc12 and f0r3st727 like this

Hi, Great piece of kit! Are there any plans to get more leagues with shots and shots on target? I count 18 leagues with this which go back at least 2 seasons? If so, are there plans to backdate previous games and seasons? Thanks

Blimey, I've just noticed I have a license for this from back in January 2014. Is that still valid? Edit: apparently not :/ Have sent you a message via your contact page, just so you know it is me. :)

hi giraldi. First of all thanks a lot for the vip lience. Let's start the hard work.. Although I have some questions for you. About elo system that you used. I 've noticed at Premier League, that Bournemouth started with 1766 points. How did this team get that number? As I can remember this team playing for first time at Premier League.

Hi eler13 Bournemouth started with 1766 points because they finished last season with 1766 points. In my system the points are not lost between seasons no matter the league. Of course between season may happen some changes (players...etc) but as I said earlier after few rounds the new coefficients are "calibrated" again. Every league, for the same country, has different average ELO points in order to keep this working. You may see that the teams in League 2 for example has around 1500, Championship around 1600-1700 and so on. I wanted to maintain the differences between teams ELO rating no matter the league.

Finally, the Premier League players database is up to date!

1. Check the players status. Goals scored, minutes played and much more. Just click on the player's name and will see what games played and what he did there.

aBUmhJR.jpg

2. In the Head to head section click on the "Players" tab to see more detailed statistics about each player, considering all the games or only home/away games. Easy to see here what importance has the player for his team.

73Q0NIc.jpg

3. In the Head to head section click on the "Lineups" if you want to drag and drop the players on the field in order to see how will look the next game. Each players is labeled to see easier what important is for the team.

yoDiOTJ.jpg

froment and eler13 like this

Re: CgmBet System - a powerful statistical tool Thank you for your interest in my software. Unfortunately, as I said earlier, the help system is far behind (I hope I will manage to fix that in the next vacation) so there are questions about some features. I have nothing against to send the question on my email, I will respond for sure to everyone, but this way will consume a lot of time by answering separately to each one. Every week I will try to answer to one or two questions here. Thee were a lot of questions regarding "colors" in the right side of the tables, in the "Tables" section and what they mean. In few words I will try to explain here but, if you are more comfortable with that, feel free to send me personal emails for more detailed explanation. YnJ53lo.jpg So, for each league, season, last 2 seasons,all seasons...etc.. you may see the standings. By selecting the team you will see more detailed statistics on the right table. Now, about the colors: 1. on the left table, next to the "points" column we have 2 columns: Home (H) and Away (A). Here you may see the previous results of the team against the other teams. It is very useful to see the position of the teams the selected team already played. They had games against bottom teams or against top teams? For example, in the figure I selected "STOKE". It is easy to see a very strange thing. They did not manage to win against 5 bottom teams but had good and very good results against comparable and better teams. Of course, this could means nothing but today it worth to see a little bit closer their game against Burnley. 2. on the right table, the first columns are obvious what they mean. Next to the odds column there are few columns with the ELO rating and the number of points the team received or lost. If the number is over 25 the numbers is highlighted green (very good game). The opposite situation with red color (they lost a lot of ELO points.) 3. The last 2 columns represent the form for the home team and the form for the away team. The form is calculated based on the strength (and the results of course) of the last 5-6 opponents. As you may see at a glance, Stoke is hard to predict team. Good results away against City and Tottenham but lost at home against weaker teams. As I said, more info are needed for today - players,...etc. but always is good to try (with a small handicap) against such teams when playing at home, especially when the price is so good. 5 free VIP licenses were taken by the PL members last days. More 15 remaining

Thanks for sharing the tools. Will compare with OddsWizard and get the idea as references. I used spreadsheet and LeaguePad couple years ago and now using RStudio as my statistical tools.

Re: CgmBet System - a powerful statistical tool Im not after a licence I have my own databases,but looks like you've done a good job there.:ok Just out of interest, whats your program written in?

Following a user request I inserted a new feature.  It was a request about the possibility to select only some games in the UPCOMING table and then look closer only to these games. 

Now we have a new group called "My games".
In order to add or remove games within this group just RIGHT CLICK on the game you want.

Also it is possible to select "My games" to see just your games.

All the games selected remain highlighted on the database so you if you select "My games" and the appropriate period of time you will see all the games selected over the time.

Of course this feature will be improved. Maybe to have the possibility to track also the type of bet for selected games and then you may look back to see what happened. 

P.S.  I hope you noticed two more mini-features I inserted last weeks.

1. the "Hide leagues" button. Click it just to hide the leagues tree if you want to see more useful info on the main screen

2. If database is not updated for more than 2 days the button "Update" will be highlighted.

t915jWb.jpg

Edited by giraldi

Hi Just install and send me your user code using the form on my CONTACT page

As I wrote few months ago: Every month, I will release 5 free licenses for PL members

a. 1 VIP, 2 ADVANCED for all members: - I think you qualify here for October

b. 2 VIP for members with at least 50 posts and at least 1 year account on PL.

it is the last one for October but you may apply, starting with 1 November,   for  Vip. 

Hi Just install and send me your user code using the form on my CONTACT page

As I wrote few months ago: Every month, I will release 5 free licenses for PL members

a. 1 VIP, 2 ADVANCED for all members: - I think you qualify here for October

b. 2 VIP for members with at least 50 posts and at least 1 year account on PL.

it is the last one for October but you may apply, starting with 1 November,   for  Vip. 

Just sent you my user code :)

Again, following some VIP user suggestions I improved a little bit the feature presented last week.

The column "My games" is larger and you may store there what you think to bet on the selected game. For example you store "1XO" - (Home win or draw and over 2.5)

Later on you will select "My Games" filters like in the picture to see only the games that got your attention.

You  will continue to study the game to make your best decision or you may see what happened in the game after the result is known.

Please note: in order to add/remove/modify  a game from "My Game" list just RIGHT CLICK on the game.

M3syFe2.jpg

Edited by giraldi