giraldi

CgmBet System - a powerful statistical tool

237 posts in this topic

Re: CgmBet System - a powerful statistical tool Ok, now I have just started to "play" with my new toy and tried to make this new data to work for us. The odds are are now colored based on their direction. For example intense colors means that the odds dropped (increased) 3 times in a row since light colors means the odds just decreased (increased) considering last update. HQvjV3N.jpg

Re: CgmBet System - a powerful statistical tool Hi Giraldo, just seen this - could I have a VIP license please - I haven`t downloaded it yet but am looking forward to trying it. regards rockymog

Re: CgmBet System - a powerful statistical tool Hi Giraldi, It's look very interesting. Could I have a VIP license please? Thanks.

Re: CgmBet System - a powerful statistical tool Hi Giraldi, First of all thank you very much for your hard work. I was looking for a while a tool like yours to optimize my bets according to statistical models. I found the PL forum with a tons of tips and multiple approaches for betting thanks to my research and your recent posts. Do you have a dataset with all referees in order to understand if a referee has a strong positive or negative influence with a specific team? According to your historical datasets, is it possible to try statistical models with custom formulas to compute the ratio of winning bets? If you always have an available VIP licence, I will be glad to use my computer science background to give you feedbacks and areas for improvements for a better cgmbet. Best

Re: CgmBet System - a powerful statistical tool Hi Smalldevil just install the software and click UPDATE button in order to see your user code. Follow the instructions. Of course I will give VIP licenses for the entire software life for anyone asks for it on this forum. My only request is to help me with feedback in order to improve the project. Thank you for those who sent me their feedback, especially the negative ones. They helped me very very much. Unfortunately, there was some errors for few computer configurations. I made a lot of improvements lately (including better installation on WINDOWS 8.1) so if somebody had problems with the installation last months please give it another chance. I do not mind if write here all the problems. On the other hand, following today-s chat with an unhappy user, I would like to stress again that my software is not a prediction software, it is not possible to find good bets to take them as they are. My software would like to be just a help for those who thinks that a good bet is starting with deep understanding of statistics and especially probabilities. After that, when the race starts you already are in the first rows but just your experience and your knowledge will make you a real winner. Keep in mind that you are not fighting against the houses but against the other players. Fortunately, most of them think that betting is about good luck and inspiration, that Barcelona, Real....will win every game until the end of times and 1.15 is a great price. Speaking about improvements, I introduce a new feature - "My teams". It is possible now to set your favorite teams and then follow them in the UPCOMINGS section V9mUfTu.jpg

Re: CgmBet System - a powerful statistical tool Finally, I introduced 2 new leagues as few of my Asian friends asked me many times. OLp85sG.png China - Super League o4fJPKD.png South Korea - K league Database contain only current season for the new leagues. Maybe over summer will complete the database with past seasons. In order to use efficiently the information in the database I recommend to set the time zone for the software. To do that just go to SETTINGS tab. This way is also possible to see another new feature: the games already played have different color and the games within next 1 hour are highlighted. Of course, there are maybe few adjustments to make, please report any bugs. Speaking about bugs, I know that few VIP users did not manage to start properly the program. Just contact me to try to fix the particular issues. jU1ptdt.jpg

Re: CgmBet System - a powerful statistical tool Hi Mate, I downloaded the program yesterday, and it looks very interesting. There does seem to be a lot of features that is for VIP's only when I try to test it. Any chance I can have a VIP access as well, so I can test those features as well ? Thanks in advance.

Re: CgmBet System - a powerful statistical tool Hello, I just tried your program and it is very interesting. I would like to ask what type of data sources do you use. Are the data from free websites or there are more professional sources ?

Re: CgmBet System - a powerful statistical tool

Hello' date=' I just tried your program and it is very interesting. I would like to ask what type of data sources do you use. Are the data from free websites or there are more professional sources ?[/quote'] evil_inside, I am sorry for the late response. Most of data are from free websites (maybe 75%), I use data from PINNACLE (also free) and some from other providers (not professional and not free).

Re: CgmBet System - a powerful statistical tool It's ok. I am a Python programmer and I am used to scraping data from sites like Oddsportal and Soccerway. If you use scraping, have you ever encountered any problems, like being blocked by a site? Can you maybe talk about the not free data, you don't have to get into specific details. Thanks.

Re: CgmBet System - a powerful statistical tool Unfortunately I am not an expert in the field, just using some kind of web browser type automation, a very long time consumer. Regarding blocking, I do not know what to say, if you should be blocked if use some free data as correct scores, goal minutes..etc. If you read them on the web page and then write down on EXCEL manually..ok taking hours, then make some calculations, then sell your work ...you should be blocked because you copied the correct half-time scores? Of course I admit that maybe it is a grey zone and may be a lot of discussions regarding data provided by free web sites. On the other hand using my methods means a lot of wasted time. For the next season I seriously take into consideration the possibility to get data from some other sources..more "professional" and to pay for that. Anyway, will never be sure if they use a 100% legal sources or not..and so on. To answer to your question, I had not problems so far. (As I said I used very "friendly" web browser types methods following by some kind of "manual-automation" It is like I read the pages. If you hit the servers so hard causing denial of service with your scraping methods of course you should be blocked.)

Re: CgmBet System - a powerful statistical tool Hi Giraldi It's very interesting. Is it possible for me to get a vip license? I'll send you my user code via your website. Thanks

Re: CgmBet System - a powerful statistical tool

Hi Giraldi It's very interesting. Is it possible for me to get a vip license? I'll send you my user code via your website. Thanks
If there is any available I would also be interested in having a proper look.

Re: CgmBet System - a powerful statistical tool Just install the software then click the UPDATE button to see your license code. Follow the instructions and send me the code using the form on my CONTACT page. As soon as possible I will send you back your VIP license code. Please mention you are PL member.

Re: CgmBet System - a powerful statistical tool Hi Giraldi, can i receive Vip License too, I'll send you my user code via your website. tnks in advance

Re: CgmBet System - a powerful statistical tool Hi Giraldi, I downloaded&installed your program and I sent my code via contact form. Could you send me VIP licence (thanks for your generous offer)? I would like to test it. It looks very good (posts by users and YT videos). Thanks a lot and good luck ;-)

Re: CgmBet System - a powerful statistical tool todorov7788, phaethon I sent you the VIP licenses and I hope my software will be useful for you. I would appreciate your opinions and especially your critics and/or suggestion to improve.

Re: CgmBet System - a powerful statistical tool Hello Giraldi, i have downloaded and istalled your program too, and i sent my code in mp. I will wait your VIP licence to test it. Thx in advance.

Re: CgmBet System - a powerful statistical tool Hi Mirco, I will generate your license soon. I am sorry but this is the last free VIP license for this season (there was more than 20). Starting with 1 September will offer other 10 VIP licenses. Speaking about the next season, I have just started to work for the 2015/2016 season version. If there are some opinions, advices, comments, new features , this is the moment to make suggestions. I think next season version will be available no later than 15 August. On the other hand, I would like to announce that I have a similar project for tennis. I hope will be finished in September and full operational for the next season. Of course I hope will have your help too. I already have more than 5000 tourneys data - it is about few months work already and it is not full completed. I hope will have at least the same success as football version.

froment likes this

Re: CgmBet System - a powerful statistical tool Ok, but your email seems to have problems. I sent to the address you registered and received some errors. Also, you disabled "private message" . As a result I would ask you here to give me the opportunity, ia a way or another, to offer your VIP license :))
This was the message before activating, please I need it re-activated. Thank you,

Hello Giraldi, Still on track to launch the new version before or on the 15th of August? Can't wait ot test it, it looks promosing.

Can we have statistics about Romanian Liga 1 for yellow cards and corners in this season? Also i'm interested about this stats in Champions League and Europe League, starting with groups.

1. First of all many thanks for those VIP users who provided feed-back, here or on my personal email. It helps me a lot to improve my project. 2. Starting with this season the software has 3 levels:BASIC, ADVANCED and VIP. The only differences between ADVANCED and VIP are the EXPORT function and the ODDS REFRESH every 5 minutes. 3. Every month, starting now, I will release 5 free licenses for PL members 3 ( 1 VIP, 2 ADVANCED ) for all members: 2 ( 2 VIP ) for members with at least 50 posts and at least 1 years account on PL. Just contact me and provide your user name and I give you instructions. 4. Following some users suggestion I improved the STATISTICS section. I added new columns in order to present more detailed data. On the same time I added more data for other 10 leagues: Shots, shots on goal, corners, ball possession..etc. Would be very interesting and probably useful to make a correlation between shots on target, ball possession and number of goals..but this will be implemented soon. The table is presented at LEAGUE or TEAM level, as you like. The program allows you now to select only 1,2,3....or few leagues or teams in order to compare them. Of course, at team level may be selected only home games or only away games...etc. Not very much to see on the picture because not all leagues started but you may see what it is about. R7hQMeS.jpg?1

froment likes this