** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

CgmBet System Software - (Exclusive PL Registered Forum Users 50% Discount Code)

giraldi

I added Ireland , both leagues for the next season. If you notice some problems please let me know

Now,

New features in Live Statistics!

1 Live odds for selected games , with green in (D)ata column. They are just for orientation but good to see if there may be value with your bookie. You have to check it manually.

2 Red card alert for selected games. Of course if will have red cards we have to be suspicious about past stats.

3 Highlight values if odds and sample are good enough. The values will be highlighted if there may be value, but only if the sample value is over the value you set.

8oA3vLp.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

New powerful feature in CGMBet Live Stats!

If unusual events happened: cards,key players missing or out,the motivation is high, we can adjust the form (+/-), then the new percents/odds are calculated accordingly

New video where are explained all the features you may find here: https://youtu.be/luAlNHF_0cI

d4kOPGX.jpg

Edited by giraldi

johnnybravvo,

The standard ELO formula has been used for chess. Has to ba adapted for football where we have home advantage factor. In chess we don-t have home advantage factor.

On the other hand, this week I managed to add to Live Stats a few new features, requested by users:

1. Save/Load default settings. When program starts will be loaded default settings, if you set them

2. Export all data from the table to an XLS file.

As a bonus I added the possibility to "auto save " the table so after each refresh (manual or automatic) the data are saved in a file. When close the program you can chose to save all data togeter.  This way you can have all data minute by minute maybe will use it for your own analyze.

S8mZ9va.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 12.02.2019 at 12:56 PM, Sir Puntalot said:

------------

Punters Lounge now has an Exclusive 50% Discount code for all registered Punters Lounge Forum users which is:

EXCLUSIVE Punters Lounge 50% Discount Code: CGMPL1901

All queries regarding the discount code should go to http://cgmbet.com/contact.html  :ok 

-----------

Discount for forum users is inactive currently.

As you already know, in the Live Stats screen is possible to adjust the team's form.
For example if you know a team that has a special motivation, missing key player...etc you can adjust the form by selecting the button next to the team.

Now, I created the possibility to set some general conditions, for example:

1. If home team won at least 3 games in a row at home  - will add +10% to their form.
or
2. If away team did not score away  at least 3 games in a row, its form will be affected by -20%

etc..you are allowed to set no more than 3 conditions for home teams and 3 for away teams.

More than that,
You can set so the form will be affected automatically with -10% for each red card. 

Lkx2m3V.jpg

3EjlQhR.jpg

Starting now, 3 days free access on the house to try the entire power of the CGM software, including the brand new Live Stats!

Install and ask for a license code! If you have VIP access already, just update.

We know it’s April 1st but this is not an April fools day prank :))

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

It is strange because I see the odds for Premier and First Division for the games you mentioned. Probably an update problem? Please close the software, start and update again.

At this moment the odds are an average value from a few main bookies. Very soon will add the option to select what bookie you want (from around 10 bookies list)

Thank you for reporting the problem, I will check anyway 

Good feedback for the LiveStats, especially used with "Form corection" option.

Let-s see, for the top 5 leagues, how many correct scores will be among the three most probable, according to the program. Of course will depend on odds and the sample is extremely low also but...just let-s check, for today.  

pTTbjYd.jpg 

Following the users request, the Statistics section is faster now with a completely new engine that will allow you to check very complex stats at league or team level.

I had no idea that Lazio did not concede goals in the first half in the last 14 games!

yWfu1ig.jpg 

Just a few minor but useful new features
1 Sound alert when a job is done in the main sections and when is value or a goal is scored in LiveStats
2 Mini help buttons placed where users had most questions
3 Open for other suggestions!

0zQ6gLJ.png

rHIDTZq.png

t4Q4gJb.png

• 3 weeks later...

I have never denied the fact that my database can be used even better then I use in my software so you always had the possibility to export 1f642.png?_nc_eui2=AeGJne3g7kuo_VJrqVp6x:)

More than that, from now on, in my members area, as VIP user, you can download in EXCEL format any league. The files contain the main data for the current season, including goals time and will be updated every morning.

Past seasons data are comming also!

• 1 month later...

Should be OK now with the "upsets" section.

I managed last week to check the Brasilian Serie A, last 6 seasons data, and I think it is good enough now to be added to the Live Stats software (96.45% goals minutes data accuracy - will be futher improved). More features will be added soon to Live Stats as I decided to focus on this for the next months, to be more helpful in preparing the next days.

Of course the 50% discount coupon CGMPL1901 for PL registered members is still in place for the entire next season  :) 

image.thumb.png.eebf5caae161b7028a6bc9604085dfe2.png

• 3 weeks later...

Added new features and improvements lately

The most important are:

New odds engine that  allows you to select where come the odds from (from a list of 3 main bookies for now)
Will explain this a little bit later here
I added in UPCOMING section a few new buttons to allow you to select the bookie you want to be shown in the system. For now, there are 3 main bookies but the list will continue.
It is possible now to see the first odds collected ot the last odds collected (please note: first odds collected not the opening odds - but will be the same in many cases)

Wuq6sCm.jpg

If you want to see odds movement you will see an improved odds movement screen

ZmugvNQ.jpg

2. A few new  improvements in  CGMBet Live Stats

The most important thing so far is that I improved a lot the section where can see the games for future and past days. I added the odds stored for those games so it will be possible now to check the games a few days before and to be ready for action.
For example you can see tomorrow games and can see what will be the probabilities for 0 minute but also for 25 minute at 0-1 score.   

xMWo1S4.jpg

The same thing for past games where you cam set the minute and will see the score at that minute and probabilities. That way you can compare with what really happened and to learn where are the best results.

vyHlqOZ.jpg

Edited by giraldi

One of the friends of my project asked for a tool to see what happened on set rounds or against similar teams with current opp Now you can find it in H2H section

Chelsea was one of the most profitable teams in the first 3 rounds.

Man.Utd games were losers no matter what market

FDdZ5Ns.jpg FDdZ5Ns.jpg

FDdZ5Ns.jpg

I received a lot of criticism, obviously, and some referred to the fact that the complexity of the program is overwhelming for those who have just discovered football statistics (and not only).

That-s why I created a Light version of the software for beginners or for those that just want basic football statistics.

It works like "the mother software" with regular updates...etc but has only the main sections and inside sections, the main features.

wLtu3TN.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Someone asked me, in order to prepare the next day, if he can know the probabilities early, for ex. if will be 1-0 in 50 min what are the probabilities to score again H or A? No one can say what the probabilities are but LiveStats can say what has been in similar games in the same league last 15 seasons

For example for tomorrow game in Ligue1, I set the parameters like in the picture below. Then we ca see that home teams scored in 35.71% and away teams in 30.95% out of 126 games when home team had 1-0 in the 55 minute. Finally we can say that in 65% games there will be another goal until the end of the game.

image.thumb.jpeg.5dbcd5f3f24fededbb090d13ff831b98.jpeg

• 1 month later...

I've been working for over a month to see in a 2-2 match for instance, what follows depends on whether it was 2-0 or 0-2 ..etc

It definitely matters so will find soon a very important feature. Filter the sample games according to the goals' order.

Will post soon a very interesting statistics about what happens in any score game depending on the previous goals' sequence.  Until now I considered only the score in the minute 35 for example at score 2-2 but did not consider the order of goals. It is a big difference between 0-2, 2-0, 2-1,1-2...etc

Ovct9qN.jpg