** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

CgmBet System Software - (Exclusive PL Registered Forum Users 50% Discount Code)

giraldi

34 minutes ago, giraldi said:

Rivilearner, there is a video tutorial that explains how to use filters in UPCOMING

And speaking about the filters, following our friend Mirco suggestion I added the possibility to save/load filters. There can be saved up to 30 filters. Will be much more easier to create, save then switch between filters.

If you want to save a filter

1. Create your filter;
2. Click on the spinner next to "S" button until you will see on the right text box written "Nothing here". That means the position is free (or just select what position you want)
3. Click on "S" button
4. Will receive the confirmation message

If you want to load a filter

1. Click on the spinner next to "L" button until you reach your desired filter.
2. Click "L" button
3. If there is a filter, the filter will be applied. Otherwise all the controls will be reseted.

JKO4KC6.png

Dear Giraldi, 

I have been on request for VIP access since July. If you can please email me with [email protected]. I really do want to follow up. Thanks in anticipation.

I started to work to create a new feature that will allow us to see some useful statistics about goals scored.

This tool will answer to questions like:
- how many games home team had the score 1-1 in 30 minute?
- how many games home team had been lost the game in the 60 minute?
- how many times away team scored 2 goals between minutes 60-90?
- how many times home team conceded 1 goal between 15-45 minutes?
and much more....

I  am open to other suggestions and ,if possible, will be added to this form.

X97y28b.png

Pls i will like to get more clarification from the upcoming screen.

I select Home Not won and Away Not lost then it give me 

example

Under Home Tab I see 66.667 Average 52.164, Position Home 13(11)

Under Away Tab I see 33.333 Average 52.164, Position Away 4(2)

What has this information telling me in regard to my seelction

7 hours ago, Rivilearner said:

Pls i will like to get more clarification from the upcoming screen.

I select Home Not won and Away Not lost then it give me 

example

Under Home Tab I see 66.667 Average 52.164, Position Home 13(11)

Under Away Tab I see 33.333 Average 52.164, Position Away 4(2)

What has this information telling me in regard to my seelction

You selected to see what percent of games were not won by the home teams (the final result was Draw or Away won). The values tell you that selected home team not won 66.667% of the played games since the league average is 52.164%.   13(11) tells you that the position in the total league is 13 and the team position conssidering only home games is 11

Exactly the same way, away team not lost 33.333% of the games played since the league average is 52.164%. 4(2) tells you that the position in the total league is 4 since the position, considering only away games is 2

I admit that the software seems pretty hard to be used at first sight but it was not built to be easy to use but useful for those that use stats to make their decision.  I just have not wanted to create something very attractive and facile that will prove to be empty inside.   

By the way, if there will be someone telling us that he never use stats in betting ... do not believe him. As long as you do not have insight info (maybe your best friend is brother in low with the best friend of the manager..something like that ) you have to rely on tables to see what happened in the last games, the teams positions...etc. This is a kind of stats. 90% of our betting is placed based only on team position in the table. We see Barcelona - Getafe and instantly "we know" that Barcelona will win. Just because is Barcelona?

So there are some stupid guys that give us 110 Eur back if bet 100 on Barcelona? Life seems so  easy :))

40 minutes ago, giraldi said:

You selected to see what percent of games were not won by the home teams (the final result was Draw or Away won). The values tell you that selected home team not won 66.667% of the played games since the league average is 52.164%.   13(11) tells you that the position in the total league is 13 and the team position conssidering only home games is 11

Exactly the same way, away team not lost 33.333% of the games played since the league average is 52.164%. 4(2) tells you that the position in the total league is 4 since the position, considering only away games is 2

I admit that the software seems pretty hard to be used at first sight but it was not built to be easy to use but useful for those that use stats to make their decision.  I just have not wanted to create something very attractive and facile that will prove to be empty inside.   

By the way, if there will be someone telling us that he never use stats in betting ... do not believe him. As long as you do not have insight info (maybe your best friend is brother in low with the best friend of the manager..something like that ) you have to rely on tables to see what happened in the last games, the teams positions...etc. This is a kind of stats. 90% of our betting is placed based only on team position in the table. We see Barcelona - Getafe and instantly "we know" that Barcelona will win. Just because is Barcelona?

So there are some stupid guys that give us 110 Eur back if bet 100 on Barcelona? Life seems so  easy :))

@giraldi I find your software very useful. Just like every other tool, the onus is on the user to interpret the results. I wrote a program in R using Poisson Model to predict goal expectancy, then I realise that decisions on preferred number of matches played, probability (of any outcome) >=70?. I figured there is no general rule. So tables are meant to guide our decision in betting.

Having said that, could you please include indicators that would tell users a likelihood that the home or away team would win, draw, expected number of goals in a match, etc. 

A bank role management system or an advise on amount to stake considering a set of conditions.

This would help improve our decision making using the cgmbet system.

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

I am sorry for the late response..

Jammo

Of course will not be possible to see the games where will not be goals in the first 15 minutes but we can see what happened in the past and to hope that there is a pattern

There are many possibilities to see that.

For example in UPCOMNG, I selected today-s games, then set the right side parameters like in the picture below and select to see only the games where both teams scored less than 0.5 in more than 80% of the games. Of course is just an example that will give you a few games, not necessary good to play but to check further.... then finally to make a decision.

GeLqWGj.jpg

johnnybravvo

I really do not know how are calculated the ELO values on PL. I use a classic formula you can find over the net.

DIF_H and DIF_A  means the difference between ELO before the game and ELO after the game. Can be very useful at some point.

If you are in TABLES then select a team on the right side will see the team-s games. Wll be highlighted the differences between ELO values before and after games where the values are over the value you can set on the button just below the table. It can show you very fast the good/bad results. 

QVgbK3x.jpg

I have recently received VIP access to CGMBet and I am loving it. I am the first to admit that I am relatively new to the sports trading game but already I can see how useful this tool is going to be. I have only really touched the surface of what information the tool can provide as yet as I am still working my way though the tutorial and additional bits of information kindly provided by giraldi on this thread.

So far I have found it useful in looking for long term patterns relative to certain leagues. For example the number of goals scored in the first 5 mins of a game over the last few seasons. I can see that I could extract all sorts of long term data from the tool that I hope will give me an angle to use when approaching trading. As yet I have only taken a quick look at team specific data but I can see that there appears to be an incredible amount of information that could be filtered out.

The tool has performed well in general - at certain times I have to wait a minute or two for results to show but that may be down to volume of data. I guess in this modern world we often expect things to work instantly but at times that has not been the case -  I am not sure if this is normal behaviour or not as I have no other experience with software such as this that is sorting out such large volumes of data. In any case it doesn't detract from the usefulness of the tool - I am more than happy to wait for the data so that I can enter a trade with more confidence based on historic data.

Overall I am really pleased - I still have a lot to learn but the interface is slowly looking less overwhelming to me as I play around and go through the tutorials. This is a tool that I am certain will be used on a daily basis and is most definitely now a key part of my trading toolset.

Anyone having issues with cgmbet tool? Or able to help me fix mine?

Tried to update it today but seems to have deleted a lot, if not all, of the files?

When I click on the icon now instead of loading up as normal it loads up in "Microsoft visual fox Pro" and just lists the files, all of which seem to be empty?

Just when I was going to use it for this weeks bets too........ Lol

On 11/11/2018 at 10:02 AM, giraldi said:

I am sorry for the late response..

Jammo

Of course will not be possible to see the games where will not be goals in the first 15 minutes but we can see what happened in the past and to hope that there is a pattern

There are many possibilities to see that.

For example in UPCOMNG, I selected today-s games, then set the right side parameters like in the picture below and select to see only the games where both teams scored less than 0.5 in more than 80% of the games. Of course is just an example that will give you a few games, not necessary good to play but to check further.... then finally to make a decision.

GeLqWGj.jpg

johnnybravvo

I really do not know how are calculated the ELO values on PL. I use a classic formula you can find over the net.

DIF_H and DIF_A  means the difference between ELO before the game and ELO after the game. Can be very useful at some point.

If you are in TABLES then select a team on the right side will see the team-s games. Wll be highlighted the differences between ELO values before and after games where the values are over the value you can set on the button just below the table. It can show you very fast the good/bad results. 

QVgbK3x.jpg

Thanks for the explanation.

Can u pls kindly get me a VIP licence?  the temporary licence i got via the website contact page does not allow me export calculated ratings tables to excel and now it is no longer active after i updated.
i contacted support but no response since 3 days.
My user code = 39300-54738-65145-19838-22142

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

@giraldi

Can u pls kindly get me a VIP licence?  the temporary licence i got via the website contact page does not allow me export calculated ratings tables to excel and now it is no longer active after i updated.
i contacted support but no response since 3 days.
My user code = 39300-54738-65145-19838-22142

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

•  

Every month are released at least 2 licenses for PL users. I think the last 2 months were released much more. The next 2 will be available after 1st of December. Just expected a correct feed-back, here or to my email adress. I would appreciate especially negative opinions and suggestions to improve.  

Now,  I would like to introduce a new add-on.

It is under constructions so any suggestion would be appreciated.
The bug reports will be appreciated also. There are a lot of data and calculations so unexpected results are still possible. Please play with it and report any error.

If you click on the Adv. Goals button on menu bar

DoG56VR.jpg

there will be 2 pages of stats.

First one will allow you to see the goals minutes, team by team or at league level. For now, there is stats only for top 5 leagues, first and second level. The results are for 15 seasons back. Next months will be added other leagues also.
Will be possible also to click on a cell in the first table then to see in the bottom table what happened next...
On the bottom control panel you can set a lot of parameters...

SBwCj0S.jpg

The second page will allow you to see, for a specific leagues what was the result in different markets for example if the home team scored in the first 15 minutes then score is still 1-0 in the 70 minutes...etc

del3vMJ.jpg

thesage,

the odds are from Pinnacle. Probably there are no odds for this market. I checked and many games have odds but a lot of games have not indeed.  I will check anyway,

I introduced last time the new add-on. I managed to check and to add the goals minute for about 40 leagues since 2010 season. I remember that for the top 5 countries, first 2 leagues data is available since 2005 season. 

For example, in the picture you can see the first goal scored minute for all the leagues available for the last 5 years, in percent.  

Ln9rTVp.jpg

Hello giraldi,

Would love to test your statistical tool with full access.

Looks very promising and read a lot of good things so quite excited to learn it myself.

If you would not mind to give me a VIP licence it would be awesome.

Thank you foryour answer in advance.

Regards,

Josy

Hi giraldi, What a great program you have here and really appreciate for your effort. Have been played around with a temporary license and can I please have a VIP License to try out all the awesome functions. Cheers!

Hi @giraldi

I purchased VIP (not sure why everyone is begging for a free licence, come on people reward honest hard work!) =

Just trying to find my way around, it is harder than anticipated. My main objective is finding a pattern, and then back testing it. So I think the 'rating maker' is my feature to go to. Now, whatever I do I can only select 'this season' for backtesting an advanced rating maker system.. I thought this could go at least 5 seasons?

thanks

liero

21 hours ago, giraldi said:

johnnybravvo,Josy, DKY

install the software, click UPDATE then follow the instructions provided there.

Got it, thank you giraldi.

Will have some time after Xmas so will test it and give you a feedback.

Thanx, mate.

The number of goals scored depends on period of the year? Probably I will study this.

Anyway, following a few suggestions I added two filters in order to see only the goals scored:

- between 2 months (for example winter months like in the picture )

- last 15, 30 or 60 days..etc

SqlBBsx.png