** February Poker League Result : 1st andybell666, 2nd rosco, 3rd Like2Fish **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st mickyftm32, 2nd Tiffy, 3rd Cauncie, 4th Alley Cat Glover, 5th Larkin22 **
Attention, PL Members! To reinforce security on the forum, we have updated our login process. Please note that you will now need to use your email address to sign in, rather than your forum username. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

CgmBet System Software - (Exclusive PL Registered Forum Users 50% Discount Code)

giraldi

On 1-5-2017 at 8:59 AM, dm85 said:

Hi Guys

After enquring here about the software I decided to purchase VIP and I have to give some respect to 'giraldi' I have spent a lot of time in the past trying to gather the information together and compare all the data which is massively time consuming I can now do it all in one place.

As 'giraldi' has said this is not a prediction software but a tool for statstics freaks. That being said it can help you to beat the bookies. This week I have recorded all the picks I have selected using the software. I have waged 112.7 Units over 95 games and I have a profit of 17.71  units giving me an ROI of 15.2%

Thanks 'giraldi' for the help and advice getting set up.

Now to find something to crunch basketball numbers!?

How did you find those bets?

All the licenses for August (5) are taken. Will be 2 more licenses every month.  As I said earlier, on 3th of each month will release 2 VIP license. If will have more than 2 requests (we already have 2 so far), will consider the registration date on PL.

On the other hand,

Nobody requested that but was only my need so, after I created so many features at users requests it is just my turn  :)    I am very sure that you will like the new features!!

1. I added the possibility to show UPCOMING table without calculating the teams values. So if you want, the table will be created extemely fast. Also you may need to see only home or only away values..etc.

2. You can create a filter in the past and see what would have been the results on different markets !!!

There are 4 filters and all (+ highlight filter on the right side) works togeter. You can filter considering

ODDS, Place in the table (Total or home/away), ELO, FORM,

3. More than that, on the bottom side will see now all possible profit for all the games in the table, for 1,x,2,over and under

V7cKSVt.jpg

Edited by giraldi

11 hours ago, giraldi said:

All the licenses for August (5) are taken. Will be 2 more licenses every month.  As I said earlier, on 3th of each month will release 2 VIP license. If will have more than 2 requests (we already have 2 so far), will consider the registration date on PL.

On the other hand,

Nobody requested that but was only my need so, after I created so many features at users requests it is just my turn  :)    I am very sure that you will like the new features!!

1. I added the possibility to show UPCOMING table without calculating the teams values. So if you want, the table will be created extemely fast. Also you may need to see only home or only away values..etc.

2. You can create a filter in the past and see what would have been the results on different markets !!!

There are 4 filters and all (+ highlight filter on the right side) works togeter. You can filter considering

ODDS, Place in the table (Total or home/away), ELO, FORM,

3. More than that, on the bottom side will see now all possible profit for all the games in the table, for 1,x,2,over and under

V7cKSVt.jpg

The temporary license restricts users from most access. I see this as a great tool and very helpful. U have done a lot of work bruv!

Please consider my request below;

"E-mail Address; pb.olali@gmail.com

User code: 53112-50918-27006-54746-37717

Thanks

If you sent the error report, you will receive an answer to your email address.

Anyway, this was a problem between seasons if you do not update for a long time but it is now fixed. I recommend you to install the new season version. Your codes should be the same.

Regarding the VIP codes, of course if the number of requests will be much more then 2 I will give 1-2 more licenses for PL members.

On the other hand, the free version does not block access to most of the program as you said. Only if you consider less then 10% of the features "most of ". :))

No. The license depends on computer so it can not be used on other computers.

Ok, I have to admit that would be not correct  to release the VIP license after the week-end so if anyone wants to apply for a free VIP license for the entire software life please write here until tomorrow night (if you have not done already)  install the software, click the UPDATE button then follow the instructions provided there.   Just write your PL username when request the license. I will release VIP license to all of them

As I see, here are  4-5 requests already.

Edited by giraldi

1 hour ago, giraldi said:

No. The license depends on computer so it can not be used on other computers.

Ok, I have to admit that would be not correct  to release the VIP license after the week-end so if anyone wants to apply for a free VIP license for the entire software life please write here until tomorrow night (if you have not done already)  install the software, click the UPDATE button then follow the instructions provided there.   Just write your PL username when request the license.

As I see, here are  4-5 requests already.

Please confirm I'm among the 1st 2 that requested

Anyone else getting glitches lately with their software?

I haven't used it much lately but the other noticed the form wasnt show in Upcoming.  Now today, the form is there, and the Leicester game is missing...

Edited by matthlock
Found the game - it's down for 2:30 kick off instead of 12:30

12 minutes ago, matthlock said:

Anyone else getting glitches lately with their software?

I haven't used it much lately but the other noticed the form wasnt show in Upcoming.  Now today, the form is there, and the Leicester game is missing...

Please be aware that the form and other few values are calculated only for a few days before. so maybe some games will have values only with 3-4 days before kick-off

Regarding kick off hour, may be a mistake but please also check your time zone on SETTINGS

On the other hand, due too many updates (new features) if you do not use/update the program for  a long time not all updates will be applied correctly on some computers.  This happens even on Windows when apply updates over updates over updates on the same sesion.  I do not say it is correct or good but .....is all I can do so far.

Here is how you can set the time zone:

UBXmP48.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

@giraldi hi there. i'm trying to find certain info to help me determine some criteria for my game selection and I'm struggling a little.

I'm looking at goals specifically for an O1.5 and O2.5 system.

I want to be able to see the last 5 games played by both teams and see if they went O1.5 or O2.5 in those games.

Then also be able to see how they've performed against teams previously that are in a similar league position.

Struggling clicking around trying to find the correct info at the moment

Hi thesage

I hope I understood what you meant.

Regarding past games against similar positions I think you should check in TABLES, like in the picture below. Firstly you can see the right columns where are presented the past results. You can easily see what are the position of the past opponents. Also you can set on the bottom side to see the table considering that every team played against teams placed on selected interval.

6y6Q0aT.jpg

Regarding the  last 5 games you can check in Head to Head, like in the picture below. Please note that I selected last 5 games, then to see also the position of the opponents.

kF5gT4q.jpg

I did not answer faster because I worked today to create a video-tutorial where to show how to use the new filters in UPCOMING.

For example I presented how to filter the today-s games to see a few away teams. I wanted to see only games where home teams  lost more than 30% at home, away teams won over 40% of games and is on good shape, the round is more than 8 and the odds are over 1.90.

Remained only 9 games out of over 240 in less then 3 minutes..... It is much more easier now to handle week-end games. Of course you still have to work to be sure you make the best decision...but is easier.

27 minutes ago, giraldi said:

Hi thesage

Regarding past games against similar positions I think you should check in TABLES, like in the picture below. Firstly you can see the right columns where are presented the past results. You can easily see what are the position of the past opponents. Also you can set on the bottom side to see the table considering that every team played against teams placed on selected interval.

6y6Q0aT.jpg

Regarding the  last 5 games you can check in Head to Head, like in the picture below. Please note that I selected last 5 games, then to see also the position of the opponents.

kF5gT4q.jpg

I did not answer faster because I worked today to create a video-tutorial where to show how to use the new filters in UPCOMING.

For example I presented how to filter the today-s games to see a few away teams. I wanted to see only games where home teams  lost more than 30% at home, away teams won over 40% of games and is on good shape, the round is more than 8 and the odds are over 1.90.

Remained only 9 games out of over 240 in less then 3 minutes..... It is much more easier now to handle week-end games. Of course you still have to work to be sure you make the best decision...but is easier.

I am unable to to follow up because I haven't got access to the VIP. I didn't in August and September, I hope I would be considered in october.

4 hours ago, giraldi said:

Hi thesage

6y6Q0aT.jpg

kF5gT4q.jpg

Very useful guide Mihai, thx a lot.

Some request about vip version and suggestion too to improve tool 

Let user the chance to save and load filters used to fine matches.

Actually every time you have to redo operations.

When you change periods, filters gone lost.

Improve date range, because for the momentonly 6 months at block are so low.

About new "Result" Tab could be cool if we fan see graphs of profit for every "sign" ( or handicap, if you can add It too).

In this way users can see if profit is going "linear" trough the months or have some drawn.

Worst dradown could be anothet interest value to add, in this Way you can manage better your bankroll. Last, but not least, average odds about filters.

Hope to not write more :)

On 14/08/2018 at 5:50 AM, giraldi said:

This is not true anymore as I managed to link all filters.

You can set for each page a filter then will be considered all togeter on the same time. :)

Now is possible to set a filter to be applied to UPCOMING table like :

"Show me only games where home team is within first 5 places and is more than 10 places over away team, the odds for home win is bigger than 1.60 and the round is at least 7 "

And this is a very simple one. :)

If you want to not be used a filter (for example ELO filter) just click on RESET button or respective page.

There are space for more filters that can be linked. If you have any idea I am open to analise.

Hi Giraldi pls can you give a picture of how the filter can be applied because i was I followed that thread strongly, I will really like to know more about this filter and see how the result played out.

Rivilearner, there is a video tutorial that explains how to use filters in UPCOMING

And speaking about the filters, following our friend Mirco suggestion I added the possibility to save/load filters. There can be saved up to 30 filters. Will be much more easier to create, save then switch between filters.

If you want to save a filter

1. Create your filter;
2. Click on the spinner next to "S" button until you will see on the right text box written "Nothing here". That means the position is free (or just select what position you want)
3. Click on "S" button
4. Will receive the confirmation message

If you want to load a filter

1. Click on the spinner next to "L" button until you reach your desired filter.
2. Click "L" button
3. If there is a filter, the filter will be applied. Otherwise all the controls will be reseted.

JKO4KC6.png