** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Euro Tour event 4 20-23 Nov

bilko2

I noticed that you are very active on the snooker index kevshat, hope you don't mind me opening this thread. This is the event just before the UK championship, so it will be a good form guide. As a new snooker fan since the International championship, I am quite keen for the next couple of weeks. Hopefully we get to see some good snooker and make some money on the way. Schedule,format and draw here: http://snooker.org/res/index.asp?event=339

Re: Euro Tour event 4 20-23 Nov Tournament preview: 1pt ew M.Williams to win Ruhr Open 40/1 Skybet (1/4 1-4) One man who won’t be able to complain about his draw is Mark Williams. Williams has a tricky opener against Tom Ford but he’s barely won a match all year and apart from Mark Davis, Williams isn’t expected to face anyone in the top 30 in the game until a potential meeting with Shaun Murphy in the quarter final. We know Williams is in good touch from the way he played in the International Championship. He took out O’Sullivan in that tournament and played his part in one of the best matches of all time in the semi final against Mark Allen. If that’s the standard he brings to this tournament he could take some beating and looks great value at 40/1. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/ruhr-open-betting-mark-williams-can-land-the-top-prize-in-germany

Re: Euro Tour event 4 20-23 Nov Friday previews: 4pts L.Wenbo (-1.5 frames) to beat A.Burden 17/20 Coral Wenbo hasn’t set the world alight in recent times but he’s found a nice draw here and I think he’ll come through with a bit in hand. Burden has only won two matches all year and one of those was against an amateur. Wenbo hasn’t been getting many results recently but we shouldn’t forget he has beaten Selby on the big stage this season so it isn’t as though he’s forgotten how to play. He can return to winning ways here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wenbo-vs-burden-betting-liang-wenbo-can-get-back-to-winning-ways-in-germany-opener 3pts C.Yupeng to beat K.Maflin 13/10 BetVictor On paper there isn’t a lot between these two this season but Yupeng has probably produced the better results over the season as a whole and should go into this with a little more confidence so at odds against he looks worth a bet in this one. Maflin isn’t scoring as well as we’ve come to expect from the Norwegian this season and that is a massive part of his game so I’ll go with Yupeng here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/maflin-vs-yupeng-betting-cao-yupeng-looks-value-in-opening-round-match

Re: Euro Tour event 4 20-23 Nov Hey Kevshat, I was thinking of putting a big stake on Judd Trump vs Marco Fu. Can I grab your thoughts on this match? My reasoning is Judd Trump looked great in the Champion of Champions tournament and admitting he has been working a lot harder. Fu on the other hand seemed to struggle in his matches in the International championship. Throw in the fact that Judd leads h2h 7-4, i'm thinking a win is looking likely. I'm not too sure of the form of the other matches, Williams looked a bit shakey.