** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UFC 180

UFC

Werdum, Gastelum and Bermudez to in at 41/20 with Unibet. Werdum: Think this is a very one sided fight and Mark Hunt only has a punchers chance of winning this. I expect Werdum to be too quick for Hunt and shouldn't have problem avoiding his punches. I expect him to get the takedown and get a relatively quick/easy submission victory or TKO win. Gastelum: This could be a very close fight and would be my least confident of the three fighters, however I'm a big fan of Gastelum and he is already 4-0 in the UFC. Ellenberger hasn't beat anyone great and currently 2-3 in his last 5 fights. He really does need a win but I expect Gastelum to have a strength advantage and he should be able to take this fight wherever he wants for a decision victory. Bermudez: Bermudez is looking better with every fight, and he managed to put away a very tough and durable opponent in Clay Guida in his last fight. I expect his overall standup game and wrestling will be enough to stop Lamas from stealing any rounds and he should get another win in the UFC