Strategy help

bilko2

Hope I am posting in the right section of the forum. I have recently started betting on various sports and wanted to get some advice on where I should focus on and what to do. My sporting knowledge predominantly lies in Cricket, Aussie rules and Football (premier league and bundesliga), however I am a sport lover and generally have a decent knowledge in all sports except for NFL. I haven't bet on Aussie rules since its in the off season and I have only placed a couple bets on cricket with a 2/3 win-loss. I placed 4 bets on basketball which all lost. I know a bit about tennis and I've done ok on the couple of bets I've made. My football strike rate is probably just above 50%. I however got into snooker very recently and found that I have done pretty well win a 10-2 win-loss count. I find the game extremely enthralling and the form/statistics easy to read. I am currently going around the the various online betting sites using the free bets trying to protect my deposit as much as possible. Once I have exhausted all free bets available, I hope I'm good and confident enough to use my own money for betting at larger odds. Any advice from you regular punters will be great. I am not too sure whether to continuing betting over a range of sports or try to focus on a select few, or just 1. PS the bets I make is head to head.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.