** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Ludogorets Razgrad v Liverpool > Wednesday November 26th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Ludogorets Razgrad v Liverpool (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.85[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Ludogorets Razgrad v Liverpool > Wednesday November 26th Liverpool scraped a 2-1 win in the first game between these two in September. Both clubs are level bottom of the group now on 3 points. Neither can afford to lose this and both will surely be going for the win to keep a chance of qualifying (they'll also be hoping that Real beat Basel in the other game to improve their chances). According to UEFA's website, neither side can qualify if they don't win this game, and I think this makes goals likely. Over 2.5 goals looks attractive to me at just under evens, as I think there is probably a 60% or more chance of this happening. Over 2.5 1.95 188Bet Stake: 4 points Over 3.5 3.5 BetVictor Stake: 2 points Total stake: 6 points

Re: Ludogorets Razgrad v Liverpool > Wednesday November 26th I think the fact that neither side can qualify if they don't win this game will make the game more cautious.Moti is back in the squad.Ludogorets let 4 goals against Basel mostly because of his abcense and now with him being back,i can see them being more solid at the back.When ALexanrov repalced him in Switzerland it became clear the lack of understanding between the defenders.Ludogorets will most surely give it a go but i doubt they will start attacking from the beginning.They will just risk too much.They will have their chances mainly because Lpool are awful going forward and seem like they will never find the target.Lpool will try to dominate the possession of the ball and Ludo will rely on counter-attacks.They have fast attackers.I think an early goal from Lpool will open up the game but i doubt that happens.It's true that Ludo have scored in each of their games so far except against Basel.It's just there is so much in stake and i can't see both managers risk everything from the very beginning tomorrow.I won't be betting on the goal market because an early goal could turn the game in opposite direction and while i think it will go under 2.5 i can't bet on overs here.I will be on the Draw @ 3.75.The reversed fixtrue had Draw written all over it if it wasn't the late goal by Balotelli.I think this one will be even more tightier than the previous.Goaless draw could also be an option due to the extreme cautiousness of the two teams. 2:2

Re: Ludogorets Razgrad v Liverpool > Wednesday November 26th

I think the fact that neither side can qualify if they don't win this game will make the game more cautious.Moti is back in the squad.Ludogorets let 4 goals against Basel mostly because of his abcense and now with him being back' date=i can see them being more solid at the back.When ALexanrov repalced him in Switzerland it became clear the lack of understanding between the defenders.Ludogorets will most surely give it a go but i doubt they will start attacking from the beginning.They will just risk too much.They will have their chances mainly because Lpool are awful going forward and seem like they will never find the target.Lpool will try to dominate the possession of the ball and Ludo will rely on counter-attacks.They have fast attackers.I think an early goal from Lpool will open up the game but i doubt that happens.It's true that Ludo have scored in each of their games so far except against Basel.It's just there is so much in stake and i can't see both managers risk everything from the very beginning tomorrow.I won't be betting on the goal market because an early goal could turn the game in opposite direction and while i think it will go under 2.5 i can't bet on overs here.I will be on the Draw @ 3.75.The reversed fixtrue had Draw written all over it if it wasn't the late goal by Balotelli.I think this one will be even more tightier than the previous.Goaless draw could also be an option due to the extreme cautiousness of the two teams.
If the game ends in a draw, they can both still qualify. I personally think Ludogorets are overpriced @ 7/2.. Beat Basle at home, were 1-0 up for a long time at home to Madrid, and Liverpool are playing shocking stuff at the moment.

Re: Ludogorets Razgrad v Liverpool > Wednesday November 26th I seen the game at anfield and in my opinion ludogorets deserved a point at least , i havent seen them since so not sure how they played in other games but i will take them to win this and BTTS , liverpool dont look clever of late and the home side are good odds.

If the game ends in a draw, they can both still qualify. I personally think Ludogorets are overpriced @ 7/2.. Beat Basle at home, were 1-0 up for a long time at home to Madrid, and Liverpool are playing shocking stuff at the moment.
Only in theory both can qualify if the game ends in a draw

Only in theory both can qualify if the game ends in a draw
How only in theory? If Real Madrid beat Basel which is highly likely and Liverpool get a draw in Bulgaria, Liverpool only have to beat Basel at Anfield to qualify. Even if Liverpool lose to Ludogorets, they can still qualify on goal difference.

I don't think Ludogorets can qualify unless they win. It goes like this ... If they draw with Liverpool, they will have 4 points, and so will Liverpool. Best case for them is if Basel lose against Real and then have 6 points, leaving the table like this: Basel 6 Livpl 4 Ludo 4 Then, on the last day, best case for Ludo would be beating Real and ending on 7 points. But Liverpool play Basel - if Basel win, they end on 9 points, out of Ludo's reach. If Liverpool win, they end on 7 - and above Ludo on h2h. If Liverpool and Basel draw, Basel and Ludo end level on 7 points, but Basel finish above Ludo based on superior h2h goal difference. So, I reckon the UEFA website is correct when it says that Ludogorets "cannot finish in the top two if they draw" the game with Liverpool ... http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2179730.html Liverpool though, I think could still qualify with a draw against Ludogorets (and I was wrong about this in my previous post). The Liverpool Echo says Liverpool could still go through even if they lose in Bulgaria. Phew! :eek In practice though, both clubs stand a much better chance of qualifying if they win the game on Wednesday :) - that's why I think goals are likely. I agree that Ludogorets' odds look too long and there is probably some value in backing them at 4.3

Re: Ludogorets Razgrad v Liverpool > Wednesday November 26th according to uefa, Basel will be through if they win and Liverpool do not win. That kills all the ifs and buts for me. Yeah, its unlikely for them to win against Real, but stranger things have happened and Basel are a strong home team, already beaten liverpool, ludo and Real can still top the group even if they lose. Real wont be complacent but they do have a habit off only doing just about enough away as we saw at ludogorets. Surely, liverpool cant go in here looking for anything other than a win. Can they? Maybe they can but that would be like shooting yourself in the foot. Anfield is not the fortress it used to be, I am sure Rodgers knows that and Basel could certainly win there. So I reckon if they are not looking for a win , there is something wrong. Only exception is that when its late in second half and rodgers gets news that Real are 3 goals up or something (unlikely imo, odds of over 5/1 for me personally), he might be happy with a draw and play only on the counter. If Basel draw, likely imho, they will be on 7 points and only needing to draw at anfield. So I reckon liverpool have to go in this game thinking its a must win at least until the 70th min. I mean what do u do when you are drawing 0:0 and so is Basel. Surely you have to go get that win or else you are giving a good counter-attacking team like Basel chance to sit back at Anfield and counter at will.

Re: Ludogorets Razgrad v Liverpool > Wednesday November 26th 4pts Ludogorets (+0.5AH) to beat Liverpool 1.98 BetVictor I can only echo what I said about Liverpool at the weekend. I couldn’t back them to win at odds on against anyone right now. They have looked poor right throughout both this Champions League campaign and the season as a whole and show no signs of improvement or even life of any kind. Ludogorets have run Madrid close on their own patch and beaten Basel and Liverpool could go the same way as the Swiss side if they’re not careful. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/ludogorets-vs-liverpool-betting-liverpool-look-there-for-the-taking-in-bulgaria

Re: Ludogorets Razgrad v Liverpool > Wednesday November 26th A 1 goal loss for liverpool won't be a total disaster, they still have a small chance to qualify via a 3 team head to head. The tie break citeria is points between matches between teams in question, then goal difference. If they all end up with 6 points, then they would have lost 1 and won 2 against each other. The goal differences after a 1 goal defeat for liverpool will be: Basel +4 Liverpool -1 Ludogorets -3 That means a 3 goal win margin or more for liverpool will see them through (basels goal difference goes down as well as liverpools going up) as long as madrid do the business against ludogorets.

Re: Ludogorets Razgrad v Liverpool > Wednesday November 26th Adam Lallana talks about this game in the Metro today (Tuesday). The writer says a Liverpool victory is "imperative to keep alive their hopes of qualifying". Lallana is quoted as saying "We need to win to stay in the competition". If the players don't even know whether they have to win or not it shows how hard it is for everyone else :lol

Re: Ludogorets Razgrad v Liverpool > Wednesday November 26th This could be a potential disaster for Liverpool. But I won't put my hopes on Bulgarians to benefit from their opponents turmoil. I think it will be a cagey game. Both team will be cautious. I'm more tempted to take under 2.5 market than overs. Liverpool have struggled to score goals this season, their attack hasn't clicked yet. I don't think the likes of Lambert or Borini have enough European experience to play a blinder and provide goals. If Liverpool go to win, it will be a labored victory, not a convincing performance.

Re: Ludogorets Razgrad v Liverpool > Wednesday November 26th Liverpool would be my play here, though I'm not confident enough to have a bet. Ability wise they should be a step up from the home team, but that's on paper. One of Liverpool's best or at least, most solid performances was probably at Real Madrid, and if they're motivated enough they can sneak this, imo.

I think the fact that neither side can qualify if they don't win this game will make the game more cautious.
Personally I'd have said the opposite as a draw helps neither side. Its a tough one regarding overs because I think you're right, in that one side will become a lot more cautious should they go one up. But that depends on the time at which they score. Score in the first ten minutes not a lot will change. Both to score is priced @ 1.8 or thereabouts and that looks a decent play as its much lower elsewhere. Just the way Ludogrets have played at home in this competition makes Liverpool poor value in my eyes.

Re: Ludogorets Razgrad v Liverpool > Wednesday November 26th LUDOGORETS – LIVERPOOL Liverpool to win at 1.92 @ Marathonbet Ludogorets and Liverpool meet at the neutral “Vasil Levski» of Sofia, with both having a high need for the win. Both teams have collected only three points at their first four games of the group stage (1-0-3), being three points behind the 2nd Basel, that hosts Real Madrid. Liverpool’s only win is the difficult 2-1 at “Anfield” against today’s opponent and as a result a second win secures the advantage at a possible tie. It is true that the Reds have disappointed all their fans with their bad performances at Premier League and Champions League. Nevertheless, I think that tonight will “speak” the history of the team and the instinct of survival. In conclusion, I am choosing Liverpool’s victory.

Re: Ludogorets Razgrad v Liverpool > Wednesday November 26th UPDATE:Became clear that Angulo(LB),Ludogorets most expensive players got an injury today and will miss the game.Bezjak(CF) is also sidelined.With both players out i cannot see Ludogorets being competetive tonight.I am cashing out,placing a big bet on AW currently @ evens with bet365 and i suggest you to do the same thing as fast as possible. 2:2

UPDATE:Became clear that Angulo(LB)' date=Ludogorets most expensive players got an injury today and will miss the game.Bezjak(CF) is also sidelined.With both players out i cannot see Ludogorets being competetive tonight.I am cashing out,placing a big bet on AW currently @ evens with bet365 and i suggest you to do the same thing as fast as possible.
I know a lot of people are following liverpool now after this tip and the price should have fallen after that news but Liverpool are on the drift again. 2.16 available now. So just tread carefully, cos Rodgers incompetence when it comes to team selection and insistence on having everything go through Gerard might be the great equalizer. Just tread carefully and wait for liverpools lineup. Emre can and kolo impressed in previous outings and hopefully they will start and ignite some proper competition for places.

Re: Ludogorets Razgrad v Liverpool > Wednesday November 26th told u guys to be careful. I am ready to eat my words but I do NOT like this liverpool lineup. Sure I would still rate them slight favs but no bet game for me. And anyone know why he doesnt play emre can? No Morena, Can, Coutinho, Lallana Liverpool XI v Ludogorets: Mignolet, Manquillo, Škrtel, Touré, Johnson, Lucas, Allen, Henderson, Gerrard, Sterling, Lambert Although he is playing gerrard up the field and toure instead, but still why johnson?

Personally I'd have said the opposite as a draw helps neither side. Its a tough one regarding overs because I think you're right' date=' in that one side will become a lot more cautious should they go one up. But that depends on the time at which they score. Score in the first ten minutes not a lot will change. Both to score is priced @ 1.8 or thereabouts and that looks a decent play as its much lower elsewhere. Just the way Ludogrets have played at home in this competition makes Liverpool poor value in my eyes.[/quote'] Well, i was about to agree with this until I saw the team! Looks very defensive minded and I think I'll swap tack and go with the unders on a small bet!

Liverpool scraped a 2-1 win in the first game between these two in September. Both clubs are level bottom of the group now on 3 points. Neither can afford to lose this and both will surely be going for the win to keep a chance of qualifying (they'll also be hoping that Real beat Basel in the other game to improve their chances). According to UEFA's website, neither side can qualify if they don't win this game, and I think this makes goals likely. Over 2.5 goals looks attractive to me at just under evens, as I think there is probably a 60% or more chance of this happening. Over 2.5 1.95 188Bet Stake: 4 points Over 3.5 3.5 BetVictor Stake: 2 points Total stake: 6 points
Result: Ludogorets 2 Liverpool 2 Both bets won :ok Returns 7.8 + 7 = 14 points Total stake: 6 points Total return: 14 points Profit/loss = +8 points

Re: Ludogorets Razgrad v Liverpool > Wednesday November 26th It should have been funny if it wasn't so tragic.Look guys,the truth about this bet is that lpool are crap.Ludogorets missed 2 of their best players in attack and defence and still Lpool were not good enough to overcome them.AW at evens was a price i would take every day and i don't regret about it, it's just The Reds showed that their place is not amongst the Europe best's.Sorry to the followers of my 2nd bet.The 1st post seems to be the right one.