** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Anderlecht v Galatasaray SK > Wednesday November 26th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Anderlecht v Galatasaray SK (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Anderlecht v Galatasaray SK > Wednesday November 26th Well, Gala is my team so i will try to post some facts about my team to give a little bit idea about this game. This is becoming Gala's probably the worst CL season, conceding tons of goals and getting shameful defeats against strong and weak opponents, both in Turkish league and CL. In our previous CL adventures, even if we performed poorly in our league, we would outperform in CL and get surprising results. Now its gone, thanks to moneymonger, soulless players and the clueless manager. Tonight, youngsters Bruma and Telles are expected to start the game but did you know that they werent picked by the coach Prandelli in the last 4-5 games straight? How can you expect top performances from young players in an arena like CL while you sideline or exclude them in your local league for so long? Besides, central midfielder Dzemaili will not be playing tonight due to an injury, also forward Pandev is left at Istanbul. There is a certain level of chaos and low self esteem in the team now, in the weekend Europa League contestant Trabzon managed to beat us 0-3 in our home and that showed that there is still no improvement gamewise. Players and the coach continuosly stating that they are working hard to break this bad spell, fans are expecting a little spark from the team but god knows when this will happen. Actually my only hope from this game will be the extra performance of Sneijder, the only in-form player of the team. If he manages to play his normal game and the rest of the gang keeps up with him only a little, i think we can manage at least a draw from here. Anderlecht may have got surprising draws in this group but that doesnt make them clear favourites. I observe a huge hype on them, just beware. Thats all i say, good luck.

Re: Anderlecht v Galatasaray SK > Wednesday November 26th Anderlecht @ home Will be too much for the currently awful Galatasaray, specially their defensive line. But one can't deny that Gala can also score when they find their way, so as simple as that, the safest bet for me is Goals of Anderlecht Over 1.5 @ 2 High stakes.